General information of Tinplate For EOE
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For EOE
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:Why do tin tins rust easily when they are opened?
- The tinplate is of poor quality and the tin is not enough
- Q:A tin rust problem for help
- The rusty cans, the best prevention is to use empty cans of good quality, ensure the tank, the outer wall of the antirust paint, coating thickness and curing degree basically no problem, pay special attention to the weld coating is complete. Choosing a good supplier and improving the inspection of empty cans are very important.
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries.
- Q:Who knows the process of tinplate production?
- Cold rolling: the hot rolled strip passes through the pickling process and enters the cold rolling process. The strip is plastically deformed during the work roll, and the thickness is about 2mm.2mm from about 0. In cold rolling, in order to reduce the friction between the strip and the work roll and take away a large amount of heat produced by the plastic deformation, the cold rolling lubricant and coolant should be sprayed onto the strip. A reversible mill with single stand is adopted. In order to keep the shape of the roller effectively, the temperature control of the cooling liquid is more important. Range of production: 0.14mm-0.5mm.Slitting: the required width of slitting material after cold rolling. Range of production: 265mm-835mmSkim: in the cold rolling process in rolling oil cooling after tin plate surface adhesion of oil and other foreign matter, such as do not wash directly by annealing the oil incomplete combustion of carbonaceous residue will stain in the strip, for the production of tinplate can meet the quality requirements. Therefore, the tin plate must be cleaned by electrolysis before removing the grease. The common method of cleaning tin plate is to degrease and degrease the degreasing liquid.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Because of these properties, so can provide a besides the heat, completely isolated from the closed system of environmental factors, avoid color food because of light, oxygen, moisture and deterioration, nor because of aroma through and become weak or affected by environmental pollution through the smell and taste, stability is better than that of other packaging materials of food storage. Vitamin C save the highest rate, nutrient retention is the best. International environmental management standards will be implemented soon based on ISO-14000, has the advantages of low pollution, tin recycling, resource characteristics, in the future packaging applications, will have a broader space for development.
- Q:How do you paint the tinplate?
- Looking for tin printing cans factory processing back. Printing waste rate of 1000, there are 5 waste or so.
- Q:How can the section of the tinplate be maintained without rust?
- Unless there is a way to seal it, keep it out of contact with the air, and prevent oxidation, there is no other way.
- Q:What material is the tin plate, please?
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin". There are also other claims, such as Chinese used this lamp of kerosene tin plate manufacturing, shaped like a horse, so called "tin". The name "tin" not exactly, therefore, 1973 Chinese meeting has been upgraded to tin plate tin plate, the official documents will no longer use the name "tin".
- Q:How to quickly distinguish tinplate and ordinary substrate iron?
- Tinplate is the substrate, iron tin plating, tin bright, the substrate is dark, the substrate for a few days rust, and the two put together, the difference is great.
- Q:What's the head iron?
- SPTE, which is commonly known as tin, tin plate, thickness of 0.15-0.3mm, width, generally between 300-900mm.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range