Hot Rolled Steel Coils/Sheets
Hot Rolled Steel Coils/Sheets
Q195,Q235,A36,SS400,S235JR,Q345,ST37-2, CCSB etc
JIS G3002 GB/T251B
1.2mm to 200mm
Tolerance of thickness:
Tolerance of width:
:+/-5.00mm (aiming to +/-2.00mm)
914mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1219mm, 1250mm,1500mm
According to requirement
10-25 Metric Tons
Black, Chromate, fingerprint resistant treatment, slight oiled or non-oiled, dry
Port of Loading:
Standard export packing or according to the clients required
Within 30 days after received 30% deposit or workable L/C
Various types of steel components for riveting, bolting, welding.
According to the demand of the customer
- Q:steel protective helmets for soldiers ?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:which sounds better, nylon or steel string?
- It rather relies upon on what type of music you're enjoying, nylon string guitars have a mellow, softer tone than steel strings, the feel of the nylon strings (a minimum of to me) are reliable, in my opinion, i might ought to declare nylon is extra suitable, large for finger choosing and a effective tone. once you're searching for a guitar, you are able to flow out to a close-by guitar save, and attempt the two out for your self, in straight forward terms then will you comprehend for specific.
- Q:What minerals are stronger then steel?
- Sandpaper , quartz will wear a hole in alloy steel. Just rub it. The steel that is.
- Q:stainless steel properties??
- Stainless steel is a generic term for a whole range (there are more than 60 types) of Fe-Cr alloys. They all contain some amount of C and some alloys include a good number of other alloying elements. In almost all cases, the materials have corrosion resistance due the Cr atoms that are in solid solution with the Fe matrix. Under corrosive conditions, the Cr forms a thin tight coherent layer of Cr-oxide. This Cr oxide coating prevents further corrosion so long as it is not chemically or physically removed. If the SS has been subject to mechanical abrasion, the corrosion resistance can sometimes be restored by a light exposure to nitric acid which passivates the surface, restoring the Cr-oxide layer. The carbon content is an important factor in corrosion preformance but so is the heat treatment. Under the wrong conditions and in different environments, all SSs can rust. One of the most common corrosion problems is sensitization which occurs in the heat affect zone (HAZ) around welds. If the C content is high enough and the heat is high enough, the Cr atoms in solid solution form Cr-carbides and are no longer available to form a protective Cr-oxide. The corrosion resistance can be restored by appropriate heat treatment.
- Q:Why is steel a stiff material?
- To say that steel can be bent and shaped fairly easily isn't quite true. It takes multiple tons of force to do so, requiring some very heavy machinery. I think you're confusing a couple of concepts. For example the idea of elastic modulus, versus rigidity Rigidity is the ability of a structure to resist a load. That depends not only on the elastic modulus, but on the size and design of the structure or object. You can build fairly rigid structures out of wood. For example roller coasters. Even though wood has a much lower elastic modulus than steel, meaning that it takes much less force to bend and deform a given sample of wood.
- Q:How to wear out stainless steel?
- Its called stainless for a reason :) many grades are out there, 300 400 series. You could use acid to make it look older but you wouldnt want to cook with it after chemically converting it with acid.Personally i like cast iron. It will last a life time + and looks very cool. Sorry no safe way to do it and cook with it. B^
- Q:Elastic modulus of galvanized steel?
- Aluminum is non ferrous so a magnet won't persist with it, and this is softer than steel. once you have desperate that, if it has previous paint on it, this is particularly helpful to apply a primer that corresponds to the paint you would be utilising the two vinyl or oil based, then paint. this is possibly no longer Galvanized, yet whilst this is, the unpainted floor with have a 2 colour steel Spackle look.
- Q:Is it possible to stain steel red?
- This okorder.com
- Q:Does folding modern steel do anything to enhance a sword?
- That's true of Cheness modern metallurgical materials and forge construction. Modern monostone is several times stronger than the steel used in Medieval Europe or Feudal Japan. In Japan it was said that good steel doesn't break when you hit something hard, but folds/bends. That meant good steel as rated back then would take a permanent bend at no more than 15 or 30 degrees of bending. Modern monosteels can be bent 45 degrees without a permanent bend.
- Q:Can steel go inside sun with carbon..?
- Carbon NEVER breaksdown into hydrogen and helium. Steel is an alloy of iron that contains carbon. Send either into the sun and they go from being a solid to a liquid to a gas to a plasma as the temperature increases on its approach but neither breaksdown into something else. Carbon as a solid or a plasma is still carbon and the same is true for iron. There are small amounts of most elements in the sun but it is mostly hydrogen.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range