Specifications of Hot Rolled Grinding Ball with High Quality Made in China used for Mineral Processing:
1. Diameter: 20mm-150mm
2. Grade: 22Cr, 17Cr, 15Cr, 11Cr, 5Cr, 1.5Cr, etc.
Specification of Hot Rolled Grinding Ball with High Quality Made in China used for Mineral Processing:
1. Diameter: 20mm-150mm
2. Grade: 22Cr, 17Cr, 15Cr, 11Cr, 5Cr, 1.5Cr, etc
3. Chemical composition: C, Si, Mn, Cr, P, S, Mo, Cu, Ni, etc
4. Surface treatment: burnt sand & smooth.
5. It is free from hard spot, visible injurious defects such as blow hole,porosity, shrinkage, cracks, cold-shuts.
Chemical Elements of Hot Rolled Grinding Ball with High Quality Made in China used for Mineral Processing:
Specification of Grinding Media Ball
Weight of single ball in average
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- According to the requirements of the workpiece annealing, there are many kinds of annealing process specifications, such as full annealing, spheroidizing annealing and stress relieving annealing. Steel the steel quenching is heated to the critical temperature Ac3 (hyposteel) or Ac1 (hypereutectoid steel) above a certain temperature, holding time, so that all or part of 1 Austenitic, then the cooling rate is greater than the critical cooling rate of fast cooling to below Ms (or near Ms isothermal) of martensite the body (or bainite transformation) heat treatment process. Aluminum alloys, copper alloys, titanium alloys, tempered glass and other materials are usually treated by solid solution or heat treatment with rapid cooling process. Tempering is a heat treatment process where the workpiece is hardened and heated to a temperature below AC1, which remains cool for a certain period of time and then cools to room temperature. Tempering generally followed by quenching, the purpose is: (a) to eliminate the residual stress caused by quenching, prevent deformation and cracking; (b) hardness, strength, plasticity and toughness of workpiece is adjusted, to use performance requirements; (c) the size of organization and stability, ensure the accuracy improvement; (D) and to improve the processing performance. Tempering is therefore the last important step in obtaining the desired properties of the workpiece. According to the tempering temperature range, tempering can be divided into low temperature tempering, medium temperature tempering and high temperature tempering. This answer is recommended by the questioner
- Q:Younger brother is to do casting valve, precision casting parts, the valve internal sand serious, but the appearance is very standard, this is why, for God answers, thank you!
- Increase the refractoriness and looseness of core sand
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- No matter what kind of material casting, there are the following major requirements:Material requirements. Mainly hardness, tensile strength, elongation, impact toughness.Two, dimensional accuracy and shape accuracy. Different castings have different requirements. Different sizes and geometric tolerances and different tolerances are adopted.Three, according to the use requirements, the casting of other defects, acceptance requirements. Such as holes, sand holes, shrinkage, slag, sand, crack.........Four. Requirements for defect repair.
- Q:What foundry factories are used in the casting parts of China's major automobile manufacturers?
- For example Changchun FAW, under a casting, two casting and other casting plant, but there are more than half of all outsourcing in Tianjin Hebei Shandong purchase, many automobile enterprises to casting foundry.
- Q:Casting parts in rocker arm drilling, reaming, roughness, block.
- Not processed, do not understand your problem... There's something wrong with the drilling machine. Please call me
- Q:We are small castings, the need for surface treatment of shot blasting machine, about how much?
- The choice of shot blasting machine, this is according to the workpiece size, yield, whether can collision, and the working time and other factors considered, while the price of different blasting machine are not the same, but the vast majority of small castings used crawler shot blasting machine,
- Q:What are the design considerations for casting parts?
- Two: the basic structure unit in the design of metal casting type and the parameters selected, usually should also pay attention to: (1) because of the metal type heat quickly, so the metal type casting minimum wall thickness should be bigger than the sand casting, metal type casting alloy minimum wall, different size of castings see table 1.1-31 thick can be selected; (2) the inner wall of the casting internal ribs and the thickness of wall thickness should be 0.6-0.7 connected, or as the inner wall (rib) cold slowly, cracks in the wall at the junction in the casting shrinkage;
- Q:Is the cast steel a casting part?
- Cast steel is divided according to material, as well as cast iron parts, cast aluminum parts and so onCasting parts are divided according to the method, as well as forging partsCast steel parts must be casting parts
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- Separation process is also called blanking, the purpose is to make the stamping parts along a certain contour line from the sheet metal separation, at the same time guarantee the quality requirements of the separation section. Stamping is a highly efficient production methods, the use of compound die, especially the multi station progressive die stamping process can be completed in a multi machine, realized by belt uncoiling, leveling, punching, forming and finishing automatic production. High production efficiency, good working conditions, low production costs, can produce hundreds of parts per minute.
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range