Hot rolled galvanized steel coil Description：
SGCC, DX51D+Z, DX52D+Z, DX53D+Z, DX54D+Z, SGH34, etc
|Place of Origin:|
Wear Resistant Steel
|Chromated or not::|
As Per Requirement
|Anti-Fingerprint or not::|
As Per Requirement
|Oiled or not::|
As Per Requirement
Zero, Minimum, Regular
Galvanized Steel Coil (HDGI/GI)
Above 600mm to 1500mm, negotiable about "below 600mm"
30 g/m2 - 275 g/m2
Mainly Prime, Secondary is also negotiable
SGCC, DX51D+Z,DX53D+Z,DX54D+Z,SGH340, etc
Zero, Minimum, Regular, Big
Acceptable payment term and way?
T/T,L/C, T/T + L/C, D/P
Acceptable price term
FOB CNF CIF DDU CPT
Do you accept OA payment terms?
Yes, sure, but it normally depending on the order value
Do you have QC team?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the qualitycontrol for our products.
What is the validity of your quotation?
Normally 7 days.
What is your advantage?
24 hour quick response /Customer oriented/ Credit foremost/ Top quality Excellent
What is your acceptable payment term?
- Q:my first pedal steel guitar?
- Try okorder.com -The Art of Steel Guitar/ Steel guitar players -Take it away Leon- McAuliffe and 'Speedy West' were a couple greats. In the late '50s, Speedy was playing a Fender 1000 Pedal steel. He often did duets with Jimmy Bryant The Fastest Guitar Player In The Country! / note also the 'Emmons Guitar Company':
- Q:Aluminum vs Steel motorcycle gas tank?
- Steel is the norm. Aluminum is lighter, but can be prone to cracking from vibration. It is seen more often in custom tanks, especially for custom cafe racers, Guzzis, Ducatis, Tritons, and the like. Dirt bikes use plastic tanks. Most after-market tanks for dual sports and adventure tourers are also made from plastic.
- Q:what is stainless steel?
- Chromium, nickel and molybdenum. Along with less carbon.
- Q:How to get katana in Red Steel?
- Q:What does "steel roll number" mean?
- The coil numbers in the steel industry are generally applicable to rolled round steel bars. A coil of steel has a specified length and weight. Different rolls have different volumes
- Q:Why are most homes framed of wood rather than steel?
- In most locations a 2x4 is slightly cheaper than a steel stud. The labor is cheaper with wood because it's less skilled and there are many people to swing a hammer cheaply. Most contractors do what they know and most only know wood.
- Q:Why are some steel companies more successful than others?
- Steel is a global commodity. There is some variety in product (flat rolled, tubing, etc), but basically the same product worldwide. Cost to the customer includes shipping of a very heavy product. Inputs are also heavy and costly to ship. Inputs: - Coal - Iron Ore. Some firms have the ability to recycle old steel, a competitive advantage. - Energy (very energy intensive industry) - Labor - Machinery. A new blast furnace is more efficient than 50 years old. So the most profitable steel firms have some of these characteristics: - Proximity to raw materials - Proximity to customers - Access to cheaper means of transportation; rail and sea - Newer machinery - Cheaper labor force - Reasonable cost for electricity and fuel for furnaces
- Q:Steel Arena ...........?
- Though okorder.com/.. You can also have a look!!
- Q:Graphite or Steel Shafts for irons for a begginer?
- How about graphite in your 3,4,5 irons and lightweight steel in your scoring clubs. You can swingweight them all the same so you will have a consistent feel through out the entire set and you will get extra help getting the ball in the air with the long irons and extra stability in the scoring clubs. And you save money by not having to put graphite in the entire set. As a beginner the clubs you get now may not suit you as you progress and your swing evolves so keep this in mind when buying a set of irons.
- Q:Steel - Building Purpose!!!!?
- Steel is used for building purpose because of its steadfast quality. The steel has an intense resistance which renders it completely immune to dangers of corrosion, climatic variations, weather fluctuations and other environmental hazards, thereby making it the most suitable metal for exterior surface of the building. Internal structure of steel also helps the building to have strength at the core which enables it to stand erect for a longer time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range