Hot rolled galvanized steel coil Description：
SGCC, DX51D+Z, DX52D+Z, DX53D+Z, DX54D+Z, SGH34, etc
|Place of Origin:|
Wear Resistant Steel
|Chromated or not::|
As Per Requirement
|Anti-Fingerprint or not::|
As Per Requirement
|Oiled or not::|
As Per Requirement
Zero, Minimum, Regular
Galvanized Steel Coil (HDGI/GI)
Above 600mm to 1500mm, negotiable about "below 600mm"
30 g/m2 - 275 g/m2
Mainly Prime, Secondary is also negotiable
SGCC, DX51D+Z,DX53D+Z,DX54D+Z,SGH340, etc
Zero, Minimum, Regular, Big
Acceptable payment term and way?
T/T,L/C, T/T + L/C, D/P
Acceptable price term
FOB CNF CIF DDU CPT
Do you accept OA payment terms?
Yes, sure, but it normally depending on the order value
Do you have QC team?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the qualitycontrol for our products.
What is the validity of your quotation?
Normally 7 days.
What is your advantage?
24 hour quick response /Customer oriented/ Credit foremost/ Top quality Excellent
What is your acceptable payment term?
- Q:What is INOX Steel?
- Q:difference between steel and fiberglass?
- a steel dish would be heavier but cheaper. fiberglass is lighter, however more time consuming to manufacture and expensive
- Q:Question about steel studs.?
- Steel studs are mainly for commercial applications on non bearing walls. 100 studs, must be one big assed bathroom. Do yourself a favor and install a pressure treated bottom plate, even if you use steel studs.
- Q:what is the densest type of steel alloy?
- Steel weighs 490 lbs/ft3. Then the alloying elements change the density slightly either way depending on their weight. This is the first time I have heard of someone looking for dense steel. Normally they look up the kind of steel based on what properties of the steel they are looking for. ie stainless steel, heat treatable, toughness, etc. Are you sure you are asking the right question?
- Q:manufacturing process of steel containers?
- There are many types of steel containers and many different mnfg processes. There are also thousands of different steel alloys. Steel is used for canned food, compressed air cyclinders, hydraulic pressure vessels, electrical boxes, and many other containers. Steel containers are made out of sheet metal by soldering, brazing, spot welding, seam welding, riveting, bolting, screwing, etc. Heavier wall containers are fabricated of plate steel. Some steel containers are made by deforming the steel by extruding, forging, spin forming, drawing, ironing, etc. Some steel containers are made by machining. You should be able to find plenty of references if you search for these terms. good luck
- Q:dose oxygen peroxide rust stainless steel?
- Stainless steel does not rust, but It can get dulled. Oxygen peroxide will not hurt it.
- Q:how simple is it to recycle steel?
- You okorder.com/... mini-mills operate between 150,000-2million tons of steel per year. If that is the size you were thinking about... you are in business. But since you are asking on Yahoo Answers where no serious industrialist would EVER ask a question like this, I can only assume that your ideas of small are completely incompatible with reality.
- Q:what is stronger Tempered Steel Blade or Carbon Steel Blade?
- 1. all steel blades are tempered, whether they are high carbon blades or low carbon blades. 2. It depends on what kind of steel they are made from. So im going to answer this question, using the following qualifications. 440A stainless steel 440C stainless steel - high carbon. The higher the carbon level, the more brittle a blade becomes. But the higher the carbon level, will increase a steel’s wear resistance , meaning it will have a better edge retention 2. They both will work well. Pros's / Con's The 440C blades will need less sharpening, but are harder to sharpen The 4401 blades will need to be sharpened more, but are far easier to resharpen. So it basically comes down to where you will be using them and how you will be using them. If your gonna be out in the middle of the jungle and stopping for the night, then the high carbon blade would probably be better, you use it all day, resharpen it at night. If your gonna be cutting brush, tobbaco, etc on your land, then the 440A would be better, because you can take a couple of min's to resharpen it often
- Q:Steel navel rings! what to do!?
- When I worked at Spencer's the jewelry would usually said what grade/type of metal it was. As long as it says 316L surgical steel you should be ok. But like another person said, go to a professional piercer and buy jewelry there because you know that you're getting good quality. You get what you pay for!
- Q:how to make a steel helmet?
- The okorder.com (Artist Blacksmiths) or on the sites of the two organizations that reproduce old costumes and tools - one is called The Society for Creative Anachronism, not sure of the other. Search terms to use might be hammering a helmet and forging medieval armor
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range