|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||Type: |
|Surface Treatment: |
PPGI or corrugated roofing sheet
|zinc coating:: |
regular / minimum spangle
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy standard export packing or as per customer's request.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-20 days upon receipt original L/C or prepaid money|
We have passed the ISO 9001-2000 and SGS certificate.
Gi Steel Coil / Sheet
Zinc Coating: 60-150g/m2
Surface Processing: regular spangle; minimized spangle
Chemical Processing: chromated, passivated, unoiled, hot dip galvanized
Coil ID: 508/610mm
Packing: the standard export package
Application: PPGI coil;construction,hardware,
home appliances,interior decoration etc.
galvanized steel coil
Galvanized steel coils
40g,60g, 80g, 90,100g, 120g, 140g,180g, 200g, 250g, 275g and so on.
ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB
SGCC,DC51D,DX51D,DX52D,,SGCD,Q195,Q235,SGHC,DX54D, S350 GD,
S450 GD,S550 GD
zero spangle, regular spangle or normal spangle
chromated and oiled, chromated and non-oiled
T/T, L/C or DP
25 tons (one 20ft FCL)
3-8ton or as client requirement.
soft or hard quality
Galvanized steel coils
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION %
C.B OF COATING
JIS G3302 SGCC
JIS G3302 SGCH
ASTM A653 CS.B
- Q:Middle name for Steel?
- Steel ___ Tompkins xavier jax stone blaise/blaze navarro dialo zorion soloman eron muron darko vincent wolf giovanni ryker/rykeir orvall oryan/orian isadore reese axel/axl xander/zander zane zeke dane xan/zan grayson griffin trayton urban sterling - probably wouldn't sound good with steel but its another choice you can have STOP HATING SHE SAID SHE DIDNT LIKE COMMON NAMES!
- Q:Who invented the steel windmill?
- The Steel Eclipse Type WG was the first of several self-oiling steel windmills marketed by Fairbanks, Morse, and Company after they became the distributor of all the Eclipse mills about the start of the 20th Century. It has the more important distinction of having been the only widely distributed worm-gear mill in the history of American windmill manufacture. Produced from about 1926 to the mid-1930's, the Steel Eclipse remains in the field today in considerable number in most parts of the country. Hope this helps!
- Q:which companies are first hand's sellers of the steel, in the world?
- Here are the top 30 steel producing companies in the world, listed by the megaton output: 1. 63.0 Mton Mittal Steel Company NV (Global)  2. 46.7 Mton Arcelor (Europe)  3. 32.0 Mton Nippon Steel (Japan)  4. 30.5 Mton POSCO (South Korea)  5. 29.9 Mton JFE (Japan)  6. 23.8 Mton Shanghai Baosteel Group Corporation (China) 7. 19.3 Mton United States Steel Corporation (United States) 8. 18.4 Mton Nucor Corporation (United States) 9. 18.2 Mton Corus Group (Europe)  10. 17.5 Mton Riva Group (Europe)  11. 16.5 Mton ThyssenKrupp (Europe)  12. 16.1 Mton Tangshan (China) 13. 13.9 Mton EvrazHolding (Russia) 14. 13.7 Mton Gerdau (Brazil) 15. 13.6 Mton Severstal (Russia) 16. 13.5 Mton Sumitomo Metal Industries (Japan) 17. 13.4 Mton SAIL (India) 18. 12.0 Mton Wuhan Iron and Steel (China) 19. 11.9 Mton Anshan (China) 20. 11.4 Mton Magnitogorsk (Russia) 21. 10.5 Mton Jiangsu Shagang (China) 22. 10.5 Mton Shougang (China) 23. 10.4 Mton Jinan (China) 24. 10.3 Mton Laiwu (China) 25. 10.3 Mton China Steel (Taiwan)  26. 9.6 Mton Maanshan 27. 9.4 Mton Imidro 28. 8.7 Mton Techint 29. 8.7 Mton Usiminas (Brazil) 30. 8.5 Mton Novolipetsk (Russia)
- Q:is 440 stainless steel good for throwing knives?
- For throwing knives, 440 isn’t necessarily a bad choice. Does it list whether it is 440c or 440b? That matters somewhat. The advantages of 440 Stainless is that it’s relatively hard (for a stainless), it resists rust significantly, and it’s not so hard that it would shatter or break. On the down side 440 is notorious for not taking or holding an edge, but for a throwing knife, that’s probably not much of an issue. If you’re looking for something to train with, you’re fine here. It’s plenty of steel enough to stick in wood or other targets. Odds are it won't bend if you slam it into some wood. If it lands on concrete, eh, it's going to scratch and all that jazz, and it might hurt the tip if it hits first, but as has been said, you can use a file or grinder to get the tip back.
- Q:can anyone tell me were i can find strontuim steel dowel pins?
- Strontium steel is created by soaking a mild steel in strontium chromate, which has a pH of about 4 or 5, roughly the equivalent of acid rain. Chromate affects the cathodic reaction, with reduction of Cr6+ to Cr3+, and the surface film was composed of magnetite and hydrated chromium hydroxide. The Strontium is a radioactive isotope. The acid bath permeates the mild steel causing it to become mildly radioactive. Simular to oil imprengation of brass and other metals. Strontium Steel has a very high value of inhibition. However due to it's radioactive properties it is not a commonly used or manufactured material. As for where to actually obtain Strontium steel dowels. I have no idea i would speculate that you would have to purchase the raw stock and have it machined into a dowel for you.
- Q:How to bend stainless steel?
- Refer okorder.com/
- Q:Edward Humphrey wants to know... Can I use steel roofing on an older house?
- We are having a metal roof installed on our rental property. We were told by a number of contractors that metal roofing is comparable in price to an asphalt roof. It is all a matter of personal preference. Metal roofing will last for upwards of 50 years, where an asphalt roof, if good quality, will last about 30 years. I personally believe that some house styles just would not look proper or authentic with a metal roof. Hope this helps.
- Q:what is cast steel? what is the contain? it is diffrent from cast iron?
- another name is Grey iron, come from groups of ferrous alloys
- Q:Can rubbing alcohol help clean stainless steel?
- stainless steel comes in several different qualities believe it or not. the real good stainless, like marine grade, will probably never rust. but, there are cheaper types of stainless steel with less nickel in them, and they will pit and or rust over time. Alcohol won't work. I would try wd-40 on it. soak a cloth and rub it to polish. if that doesn't work, try wd-40 and a very fine steel wool, like 000 grade, and buff it with the wd-40.
- Q:How to tell if something is Steel?
- If it rusts, magnetic, hard, heavy with high melting point I reckon yourve found mild steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range