1. Galvanized steel coil simple introduction:
Galvanized steel coil means that steel coils has gone through a chemical process
To keep it from corroding, so this protective metal, zinc layers, does not get rusty as easily. The coating also gives the steel a more durable, hard to scratch finish.
(6)Application: Corrugated,Wall,Roofing,Structure and so on
2. Galvanized steel coil technical processing:
1)Uncoiled and sheared
2)Cleaned using a caustic solution, which can remove oil/grease, dirt, and paint
3)Entry looper to revised and then annealing furnace
4)Steel is dipped into the molten zinc bath
5)Cooled in a quench tank to reduce its temperature
6)Post treatment and crimper
3. Galvanized steel coil quality control:
Strict procurement process---skillful technical workers---final products inspection
(resistance to corrosion, salt spray test, exposure test, machinability, thermal resistance)
4. Galvanized steel coil advantages:
1)Zinc coating has good adhesion
2)Resistant to corrosive factors
4)Strict quality control system
5)Standard export sea-worthy packing
5. Why choose us?
1).Advantages: We have two production line of PPGI and two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt Also we have 56 professional salesperson from three international sales department, a group of technical engineers
And skillful quality control inspector.
2). Special technology support: We have two production line of pre-painted steel coil
And two lines for the galvanized steel coil, total yearly output is about 500000mt. In
Order to meet our customers new requirements, We also can manufacture the special
Products, such as Printed, Filmed, Pressed, Matte steel coil and the full hard G550
Galvanized steel and galvalume steel.
3). Conform the international quality standard: All products for export, according to the
International quality standard of Europe, Japan, Russia and America to produce.
Galvanized Steel Coils
SGCC, SGCH, SPCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z, STO2Z,DX54D,DX51D
Coiled or as requested
Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting
Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality
chromed / skinpass/ oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
3-10 ton per coil
Export standard package :bundled wooden box or be required; The inner size of container is below: 20 ft GP:5.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.18m(high) about 24-26 CBM 40 ft GP:11.8m(length)x 2.13m(width)x 2.72m(high)about 68 CBM
15-20 days,after we received your deposit
- Q:can anyone tell me were i can find strontuim steel dowel pins?
- Strontium steel is created by soaking a mild steel in strontium chromate, which has a pH of about 4 or 5, roughly the equivalent of acid rain. Chromate affects the cathodic reaction, with reduction of Cr6+ to Cr3+, and the surface film was composed of magnetite and hydrated chromium hydroxide. The Strontium is a radioactive isotope. The acid bath permeates the mild steel causing it to become mildly radioactive. Simular to oil imprengation of brass and other metals. Strontium Steel has a very high value of inhibition. However due to it's radioactive properties it is not a commonly used or manufactured material. As for where to actually obtain Strontium steel dowels. I have no idea i would speculate that you would have to purchase the raw stock and have it machined into a dowel for you.
- Q:What is the weight of a molecule of steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron with a little Carbon thrown in. Steel is not a molecule, therefore, it does not have a molecular weight. Steel contains atoms of iron and carbon in a crystal lattice, along with various other alloying elements such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten.
- Q:What was the Iron and Steel Corporation of Great Britain created for?
- To nationalise the companies, which means the government owned them from that point on. Previously the manufacturers were various private companies which had shareholders, the government bought out the shareholders and therefore owned the companies and this is the final stage in nationalisation.
- Q:Non-stick saucepans vs. stainless steel?
- Non Stick is good for frying, sauteeing, etc., but I find they don't tend to last as long as regular stainless steel pans because they can get scratched relatively easy if you use metal stirring utensils. Stainless steel is good for soups, stews, or if you plan to use a metal stirring utensil (whisk, fork, etc.). I use both non-stick and stainless steel pots and pans. I think the most useful pots/pans I have are my medium-sized, non-stick frying pan and my small, stainless steel dutch oven.
- Q:Is Tempered Steel synonymous with Hardened Steel?
- Hardening is the preliminary process. The fully hardened state may be far too brittle for practical use. The tempering process is tailored to reduce the actual hardness, to introduce more flexible alloys. The tempering method employed may be done at relatively low temperatures, but some alloys require prolonged soaking at elevated temperatures. Some may be cooled in air, but others may require quenching to end the process.
- Q:The strip tower height
- Causes: the strip has a larger snake shape; the take-up device holds the tension; the setting is unreasonable; the strip goes into the coiler; the centering is not good; the coil tension is not set properly.
- Q:Damascus steel sword blades question,?
- The samari swords are made by folding to make many many alternating layers of different steel compositions. Damascus swords were made differently. The steel was heated and forged (like samari swords) but it was not folded. The patterns produced are due to the micro macro-structure of the steel alloy and the way the steel is forged. Fake Damascus steel knives and gun barrels and other items have been made by pattern welding (forge cladding steels with different compositions together) and then folding and forging with some tricks. google damascus steel and you will find lots of info. hope this helps
- Q:in what stores do they sell steel toe shoes?
- Steel Toe Shoes Walmart
- Q:What types of ammo can penetrate 1/2 inch steel plate ?
- I'd place my bet on a 155mm though you can't go wrong with the 8 inch. All steel plates are not necessarily same strength. It all depends on the molecular make up of each steel plate. Some can be strengthened and others are somewhat weaker.
- Q:Is mild steel environmentally friendly?
- Steel just rusts, it doesn't produce any emissions just sitting there. They even make architectural steel called Corten to rust to a nice patina. If you consider how the steel was made in the first place, a great big NO! Steel making requires massive amounts of electricity plus it gives off some nasty fumes in the liquid state. Leather itself doesn't emit much of anything, but the dyes might. Again though, if you look at how it's made, tanning leather is right up there with steel mills and paper mills for pollution, some of the worst.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range