1, The world's most advanced hydraulic pile cutting method, realizing high efficiency pile cutting , with low noise;
2, modular design, through the different number of modules combination, realize the cutting of different diameter of pile head
3, high performance-price ratio, low operation cost, performance is close to foreign products
4, pile cutting operation is simple, need no professional skills, with quite safe operation.
Performance Parameter(13 module combination)
Suitable pile cutting diameter
Max.Drill rod pressure
Max. Hydraulic cylinder stroke
Max.hydraulic cylinder pressure
Max. Single cylinder flow
Pile cutting number/8h
Single pile cutting height
Single module weight
Single module size
Pile breaker construction parameter
Suitable pile diameter（mm）
Single pile cutting height(mm)
- Q:What machinery/equipment shall i use for my catering business?
- Before you start up any business you need to at least find out what is involved in that business. Does that make sense to you? Do you expect to find out the particulars for running a real business like catering here on Yahoo Answers?. Did you know this kind of business involves cooking and serving food for a crowd of people? How can you even think about doing this when you are not even aware of what is needed to cook and serve food. The first piece of equipment you shall use is a functioning brain..
- Q:What is a job that pays well and involves dirt bikes, ATV's, and machinery.?
- Good luck, there isnt much unless you get signed to a race ream or work somewhere big.
- Q:a certain piece of machinery was purchased 5 yr ago... calculus help?
- decreases exponentially: A_t = A_0 e^(kt) A_0 = original value A_t = value at time t t = time elapsed from original value k = coefficient of growth/decay (or something like that) e = 2.718... using time, your original value, and current value, find k. from there, find A_t three more years down the road. units don't matter as long as they're consistent. and, your answer should make sense according to the context; i.e. less than $280000. hope this helps
- Q:information on horticulture i.e machineries,planting, especially chomolia,rape,spinach.onions?
- Assuming you live where there is winter: Plant onion sets either in fall, or very early spring. Well drained soil. Full sun. chomolia, rape, cabbage - seed in very early spring, as soon as the ground is workable. They are all cool-weather veggies, so if you live where summers are hot - plant them someplace where they will get afternoon shade.
- Q:A certain piece of machinery depreciates from 9600 to 8160 in one year. What percent decrease is it?
- Amount depreciated : 9600 - 8160 = 1440 Percent depreciated : 1440/9600 * 100 = 15%
- Q:if science,scientist,robots,machineries and other inventions are of help?
- At one time, humanity is on the verge of stepping into the stars, and also at its knees to its own destructive desires. But, that is humanity for you. It mocks man (woman) itself.
- Q:Causes of unemployment in agriculture during the 19th century due to new technology and machinery?
- Rightio, well, there were the Lowell Mills, which, though gave way to more jobs and actually gave women a role in the workforce, took away the jobs of seamstresses and such, and also took away the at home job of people who simply made their own clothes, because it made it cheaper to just buy mass produced clothes. Your cheaper food claim is inaccurate, actually, because though imported food was cheaper, it was no longer cheaper with the protective tariffs we imposed on it, so that we would buy local food as opposed to foreign goods.
- Q:what is meant by machinery itinerary?
- itinerary n., pl., -ies. 1.A route or proposed route of a journey. 2.An account or record of a journey. 3.A guidebook for travelers. adj. 1.Of or relating to a journey or route. 2.Traveling from place to place; itinerant.
- Q:how can i transfer an audio tape onto a cd? is there any special machinery required?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:AC/DC machinery,,question..????Help please?
- This is the answer I gave another asker of the same question. brake horse power of an engine is the actual amount of horse power an engine can put out. Using 745.5 watts as a horse power, the engine will supply the equivalent of 30 times 745.7 watts at 30 brake horse power. This is 22,371watts. The generator is supplying 20 Kw or 20,000 watts. The difference in the engine output and the generator output is 22,371 minus 20,000 or 2.371 watts. I don't see how the answer is 1039 watts, if my calculations are correct. Perhaps someone else will have the answer you seek. I may be missing something in your question.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range