Detailed Product Description
Metakaolin is a kind of calcined kaolin and is specially designed for cement industry.
Typical Physical Properties:
D10 (micron) 2.0max
Medium particle Size (micron) 4.5max
D90 (micron) 14max
Specific Gravity 2.60
Physical Form Powder
Bulk Density (kg/m3) 600
Moisture (%) 0.8 max
L. O. I. 1.0% max
Typical Chemical Properties:
Al2O3 (%) 45+/-2
Fe2O3 (%) 0.50max
TiO2 (%) 1.5max
- Q:What is the use of kaolin?
- Kaolin English read as "Kaoling", after the German scholar Richthofen (Richthofen) by transliteration into "Kao-lin", introduced in Europe and America mineralogy circles, after more than one hundred years of widely adopted, and then became the world's generic name. In general the impurity kaolin ore containing a small amount of montmorillonite, illite, allophane, quartz, mica, calcite, pyrite and organic matter etc.. After manual or refined processing, kaolin can reach the theoretical composition of kaolinite. Its theoretical composition is: SiO246.54%, Al2O339.5%, H2O13.96%. The appearance of pure kaolin is white or light grey.
- Q:Steam is used to open the pores, open the state, with kaolin mask will not plug the pores?
- The effect of warm water is better than cold water, even if you soak seaweed with warm water, cool it and use it again. Why? Warm water can better promote the gum inside the seaweed, not only this can make the deposited time will not stay, but also inside the seaweed glue has a powerful beauty function Oh!To be patient when global algae, have the time and energy of the MM for the best hand rub algae particles, slowly you will find more and more glue in the water, even if you are too lazy to spend time on it, then put them soak for a while, the cold water for 20 minutes, 10 minutes of warm water. I personally watched TV at night to rub, and found almost, and then deposited on the face
- Q:What are the requirements for kaolin as refractory material, such as how much aluminum is needed?
- Kaolin as refractory material actually plays two roles, one is to improve refractoriness, and two is to improve the body plasticity of refractory material
- Q:What are the differences between kaolin and kaolin? What are the chemical constituents?
- Clay resources are mainly distributed in the Hengshan area. The main ore bearing horizon is the upper Cretaceous silty clay, the third century, eluvial slope area, Pleistocene Qi mouth group silty clay. The Quaternary deposits (points) sampling analysis: silica containing 65.18-71.86%, three 15.02-17.99% 3.27-6.61% two aluminum oxide, ferric oxide, calcium oxide 0.75-1.68%, Magnesium Oxide 0.89-2.07%, LOI 4.19-6.20%.
- Q:How to identify kaolin?
- Kaolin can soluble in water but not completely dissolved, hands have smoothness, without kaolin with high moisture content and acid, usually bluish white rice and white
- Q:Know the proportion of kaolin slurry, how to calculate the content of pure kaolin?
- This can only be estimated, kaolin adsorption water ah. Make a reasonable estimate of the volume of water, without measuring the content.
- Q:The difference between clay and porcelain
- The clay clay pottery material. The mineral composition is complex, mainly composed of kaolinite, water mica, montmorillonite, quartz and feldspar. Particle size is inconsistent, often with sand, silt and clay and so on. It has water absorption and absorbability, and has plasticity after adding water. The color is impure, often with yellow, gray and other colors, and therefore used only in pottery manufacture.
- Q:What's the difference between kaolin and kaolin?
- (kaolin) also called Gaoling reservoir soil, white clay, clay soil, Yang (porelain clay). The main component is aluminum silicate hydrate (A12O3.2SiO2.2H2O). The color white or grayish, a hexagonal flaky crystal, the relative density is 2.54 ~ 2.60, oil content is 30% ~ 50%. kaolin pH value is generally 4 ~ 5. A weak acid.
- Q:Does kaolin ore hazard do harm to human body?
- Kaolin is a major component of clay minerals. It is rich in silicon, zinc, magnesium, aluminum and other minerals. The chemical elements are simple: AL4 (Si4O10) OH6, in addition to alumina, silica is also included.
- Q:What is the significance of the target in kaolin?
- The granularity is particles can be obtained by screen mesh size, with 1 inches (25.4mm) the number of mesh width of the screen mesh representation, so called "mesh". At present, there is no uniform powder particle size standard at home and abroad, and each enterprise has its own definition and representation of particle size index. In different countries and different industries, the screen specifications have different standards, so the meaning of "target" is difficult to unify.
We make good use of kaolin resources when exploring the coal fields. In conclusion, we can cut down the cost of resources by 80%. Meanwhile the effective of resources usage can be increased by 200%. Our company will improve the linkage of production and circulation.
Faithful team, excellent style of work, fortitude nature, professional goods and delicate service will provide our customers with the finest cooperative atmosphere to achieve a win-win result.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shanxi, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||The AAA class Standard of International Quality Credit Rating;Audited Supplier Certificate;Quality Management System Certification Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range