Technical Data High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M55
Screw Diameter: Φ55 mm
Max.folding width of film: 200-800 mm
Single-side thickness of film(mm): 0.01-0.01 mm
Max. output : 50 kg/h
Screw ratio L/D: 26:1
Main motor power (kw): 11-15 kw
Haul-off motor Power (kw): 1.1 kw
Heating power(kw): 13 kw
Overall diameter(L×W×H)(mm): 5500×2100×3500 mm
Weight(T) : 2T
Package: Package wooden carton
Packing of High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M55
Packed with wooden carton of customized size and then placed on the pallet.
Storage Of High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M55
Storage procedures：Keep dry and cool and away from direct sunlight for quality.
Remarks of High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M55
Due to machine development, above information may be changed at any time without prior notice. The actual specifications are according to the agreement between buyer and seller.
Service of High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M55
We have a group of professional technicians and workers with rich experience, who are dedicated in this industry and try to offer best service to every customer. We are undertaking the idea of “reliable quality, reasonable price, and good service” to meet the needs of every customer. Your success is our goal, and your content is our hope. We keep pursuing “exact production, high-quality service”.
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the size of the parison forming pressure and the performance of the ceramic wall and floor tile products?Ceramic wall and floor tiles are usually formed by pressing. Domestic made for 30 tons, imported equipment has tons of suppression, 200 tons and 500 tons. In order to smooth accurate size, excellent products, must pay attention to the effect of powder properties and compression of products. That is to say, the quality of the floor tiles, billets, methods of preparation, and the quality of products and production scale and way of pressing machinery. As for pressing pressure, as the molding pressure decreases, the sintering shrinkage becomes smaller and the water absorption rate becomes smaller, the durability of the product should be improved. It should be noted that the pressure should not be too high. Excessive pressure, stress, and density increase will cause unnecessary energy consumption, and cause compressed air to expand after pressure is canceled and cause excessive spalling.
- Q:A & B two sets of packaging machines, at the same time packaging quality of 500 kilograms of goods
- (3) large variance, indicating that this group of data volatility, variance is small, volatility is relatively stableAnswer: (1) a = x (501+500+503+506+504+506+500+498+497+495), 10=501,B = x (503+504+502+498+499+501+505+497+502+499), 10=501;(2) S2, =1/n[(501-501) 2+ (500-501) 2+... + (495-501) 2]=12.6,S2 B, =1/n[(503-501) 2+ (504-501) 2+... + (499-501) 2]=6.4;(3) a b > S2 dreams S2,The quality of R B packaging machine 10 bags of sweets is relatively stable.Comments on the subject, mainly on the average number, variance calculation, and their significance, the correct memory formula is the key to solving problems
- Q:Ask a mechanical question about the waste film recycling in the packaging machine
- Is it settled?. Not really! It is not recommended to use torque as parameter control here. This is a tricky amount of control. And easy to fluctuate, prone to misoperation
- Q:Hello, I just do packaging machinery, foreign trade, I do not know how to search customers ah.
- If you have your own website here, through the optimization and promotion, to promote their products out, the customer concern, love content search, when people search through GG to see your home site, you may consult. There are many ways
- Q:How much is the tableware wrapping machine?What's the price of the tableware wrapping machine?
- Tableware packing machine? Should the packing of the tableware be contracted? Tak Cheung packing machinery, automatic heat shrinkable tableware packing machine can be considered
- Q:Color code positioning of packaging machinery
- The use of the printed color packaging materials, photoelectric switch (available on the color electric eye tracking and positioning), through the control system to drive the stepper motor rotation and color according to the distance between the automatic stop, to complete and accurate packaging products logo.
- Q:Bread packing machine Product features
- 4., high sensitivity photoelectric eye mark tracking, digital input seal cutting position, so that the seal cutting position more accurate.5. temperature independent PID control, better for all kinds of packaging materials.6. 、 positioning stop function, no sticking knife, no waste of coating.7. drive system is simple, more reliable work, more convenient maintenance.8. all control is realized by software, which is convenient for function adjustment and technical upgrading, and never falls behind.
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Molding: mainly used for thermosetting resins. There is a special molding machine. Molding pressure is much greater than the above. The mold structure is also more complex.
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Also, according to the use of composite PE or textile cloth, in order to improve the physical strength and tightness.Hope to help you.
- Q:Donkey hide gelatin cake made of sticky, forming very well, that is, vacuum packaging, after a little sticky in the vacuum bag, what's going on?
- Personal advice:In this respect, I suggest you look for the factory in Dongguan, Tangxia, which is the base of vacuum bag production. By logistics or express delivery, the goods will be delivered soon!!
We are a manufacturer of adhesive and packing tapes. Carrefour, Auchan, as well as many other buyers in 70 countries worldwide appreciate our expertise and products, which boosted our sales to $10 million last year. We source raw materials from renowned suppliers. All materials are SGS-approved and rechecked before being put into production. Plus, our QC technicians oversee the whole production process to ensure quality. Actually, 90 percent of our buyers are satisfied with our SGS-approved products and place repeat orders with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||capper, adhesive sheet machine, conveting machine, rewinder machine, slitting machine, machine for protective film
|Product Price Range