Introduction of High Quality Long Spray Gun:
High Quality Long Spray Gun is special used for the spray of GRC big panels and narrow chamfer; "short" spray for strip GRC component.
Technical Data Sheet of High Quality Long Spray Gun:
Mortar pressure: 0.25-0.35Mpa
Fiber length:12 -24mm
Granule Diameter: < 2mm
- Q:GRC jet equipment prices?
- We offer a full set of GRC injection equipment at 16800 yuan
- Q:What material is GRC?
- Material: cement, AR, alkali resistant glass fiber, fiber, polymer, admixture, and some pozzolanic active materialsCan be used as: natural stone dry hanging, glass curtain wall, metal curtain wall, ceramic plate, ceramic tile, coating
- Q:Are there any national standards (strength, protection grade) in the case of GRC materials used as equipment and outdoor rooms?
- There are standards mentioned upstairs, but there is no standard for GRC materials used in outdoor rooms
- Q:What is the best type of cement used in plain GRC components? What's the best filler? How dose glass fiber be controlled?
- Polymer: usually the added polymer is acrylic emulsion, that is acrylate copolymer emulsion.Admixture: usually selectively adding superplasticizer, superplasticizer, retarder, early strength agent, antifreeze, anti rust agent and other additives containing products: when the steel reinforcement or steel embedded parts, do not use calcium chloride based additives.Other materials: selectively adding some pozzolanic active materials to improve the overall properties of GRC products, such as strength, impermeability, durability, etc.. For more details.
- Q:What is the working principle of the mortar pump?
- 7, the piston 8 reversing valve at the same time, S 10 also reversing, the movable end and conveying cylinder 6 is 6 cylinder in the mortar conveying push 8 piston, enter S tube valve 10 is pressed into the discharge port 14; at the same time in the piston 7, conveying cylinder 5 inhalation of mortar, sent in preparation for the next step pressure. Thus, the mortar is pressed from the hopper to the conveying pipe, and this process is called pumping".
- Q:What's the difference between partitions?
- I suggest you search the relevant information online, such as you want to understand the partition board, you search the partition board, machinery, equipment, projects, and so on. Search company, and then online to ask customer service. You can go to the green building materials to ask the relevant information, they are doing wallboard machinery manufacturers.
- Q:(GRC) substitute material for plates
- If from the cost point of view, of course, yes, I suggest using EPS bar, but in the middle of the bubble, generally used in low grade buildings. If the GRC project is big, the wide friend GRC can build a temporary factory next to the project, so that it can be installed directly.
- Q:What are the features and capabilities of GRC components?
- From the material composition, the thermal conductivity is less than the general organic polymer inorganic non-metallic materials; thermal conductivity is smaller than that of the metal material; thermal conductivity of gaseous substances less than liquid substance, liquid solid material is less than. Therefore, the organic polymer material or amorphous inorganic material should be used as far as conditions permit, which is beneficial to thermal insulation. From the point of view of the material structure, when the apparent density of the material decreases, the porosity increases, and the pore inside the material is a large number of enclosed micro holes, the thermal conductivity of the material is relatively small. For foam plastics, the best apparent density is 16~40kg/m3 to meet the requirements of thermal insulation materials. Due to the existence of pores in the material in a humid environment, will inevitably be water, water and thermal conductivity (0.5815W/m - K) than ofstandstill air (0.0233W/m - K) is much larger, therefore, when the humidity increases, the equilibrium moisture content of materials increased, the thermal conductivity of materials will decrease. Therefore, as a thermal insulation material, the moisture absorption rate of the material itself should be as low as possible. If it is unavoidable, the material should be treated with water repellent or coated with waterproof material.
- Q:What is the standard of ASTM a283 GRC?
- This is an American Standard. If you want to find a standard, you should recommend the best standard website I have ever used. It will help you find the standard you want. After all, it is an authoritative official website
- Q:What is a GRC pile composite foundation?
- The composite foundation is that natural foundation soil in the foundation treatment in the process of enhancement, or replacement, or reinforcement materials in natural foundation, the reinforcement area is composed of a base (natural foundation soil or improved natural soil) and reinforced artificial base consisting of two part. In the case of load, the matrix and the reinforcement share the load. According to the composite foundation load transfer mechanism of the composite foundation is divided into vertical reinforcement composite foundation and composite foundation level to strengthen the two class, and the vertical reinforcement composite foundation is divided into discrete material pile composite foundation and flexible pile composite foundation and rigid pile composite foundation three.
ARTS, is engaged in environmental art, GRC projects. Our business scope mainly includes: bridge, embankments,garden fence railings, GRC European component,GRC / EPS prefabricated building component and engineering and garden hard landscape etc.
Our company has the capacity of independent mold development and GRC professional equipment manufacture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range