Detailed Product Description
1. high strength and purity
2. wear durable and long service life
3. Cost effective
We are offering a wide range of graphite tubes which are widely used in the following application fields : ·Used in furnaces because of graphite's low heat sensitivity
·Used in the production of fluxing tubes used in the metal manufacturing industry ·
Other industries using graphite tubes include chemical and scientific industry Different graphite materials are selected according to special applications.
Extruded, Molded, Impregnated and Oxidation resistant graphite tubes are all available.
Various sizes could be machined on your request.
- Q:Are the black powders in the waste batteries poisonous? And zinc, graphite and so on
- Lead and lead compounds, can cause headache dizziness and insomnia, trance, fatigue, irritability easily angered, and accompanied by joint pain and nerve function disorder, mild anemia, trembling fingers may.
- Q:What is the difference between a graphite wand, a drawing pencil and an ordinary Chinese painting pencil?
- Charcoal is the source of raw wood burning container was put into the seal, because the air can not enter the container, not wood burning down. Crunchy texture, porous charcoal, charcoal painting with hardness, very soft, soft, not soft not hard points.General charcoal are used to draft use, easy to modify, draw up very fast, so is generally not as deep drawing tools. The difference in the diameter of the charcoal strips is determined by the size and size of the paintings.
- Q:Copper, graphite rods, dilute sulfuric acid, why not make up the original battery?
- The base of a galvanic cell must have a spontaneous redox reaction to convert chemical energy into electrical energy.
- Q:Is graphite rod resistant to sulfur corrosion?
- The corrosion resistance of graphite with good thermal conductivity, low permeability, can be used for the production of heat exchanger, reactor, condenser, combustion tower, absorption tower, cooler, heater, filter and pump equipment.
- Q:25%, the fracture of graphite rod, pressing problem or sintering problem?
- 25% graphite ratio is quite high, with the molding production difficult.1 could reduce the ratio of graphite to discuss it with the client? 2 in the mixture of additives (please forgive aids not at the forum released in 3) release to be coherent, there can be no pause
- Q:Why is there no graphite rod in battery five now?!
- Dry batteries are alkaline batteries (Alkaline battery), also known as alkaline batteries, is the application of alkaline electrolyte batteries, such as zinc manganese dioxide, zinc oxide (mercury) etc.. The most common alkaline batteries on the market the most common component is the former, zinc manganese dioxide battery, it using manganese dioxide as anode and cathode zinc, potassium hydroxide aqueous solution as electrolyte.
- Q:What is the difference between the conductive effects of different grades of graphite? Refers to the pencil core
- 2B first draft, and then use the 2H~8B tone. HB is the pencil hardness of B H--HARD concentration, B--BLACK density number is more soft black pencil, H number is more hard color the more light was.HB. The main component of the pencil core is graphite. In fact, the pencil lead is by graphite and clay made by blending.
- Q:Bought a high pure graphite stick, how so hard?! Doesn't it say that graphite is soft? Why is it so hard?
- The graphite is soft, refers to natural flake graphite powder, rather than artificial. Try some natural flake graphite powder.
- Q:What are graphite products mainly including?Specific points can understand
- Is to use graphite material with high-speed machinery processing, gongs out of different shapes of products, such as mobile phone shell model, sound network, car accessories and so on. Because graphite has many excellent properties, it has been widely used in metallurgy, mechanical, electrical, chemical, textile, national defense and other industrial sectors. Refractory material.
- Q:How good is the conductivity of graphite and the conductivity of copper?
- In theory, copper, depending on the resistivity of the materialThe lower the resistivity, the better the conductivityThe following is the resistivity of some objects.
We strictly follow the modern testing standard, such as ISO3069 standard, DIN24960 JB/T41271. It is for this reason that we has built a strong reputation in the market for it quality products. We always insist on building strong and long term relationship with our customers.We are willing to make persistent efforts to seek common development and create the future with friends from all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average