Detailed Product Description
1. Fine grain
2. High density and high mechanical strength
3. High thermal and chemical resistance
4. Various sizes
Carbon Graphite Bar
We are professional to produce carbon graphite bars in wide range of sizes and different material as per your requirements and applications. Different material are available like extruded, molded and isostatic graphite.
Electrodes, anodes, cathodes, heating elements, resistors, fluxing/degassing tubes, molds, crucibles, special structural parts, etc. in metallurgy, mechanical engineering, chemical & electrochemical industry, energy management, glass & ceramics, transportation and other industries.
2)High density and high mechanical strength
3)High thermal and chemical resistance
4)High resistance to thermal shock
5) Compretitive price for big quantity
- Q:Not that the solid does not conduct electricity, like the solid potassium chloride, but why the graphite rods, wires, these solids can conduct electricity
- This statement must be imprecise. The solid electrolyte does not move freely, so it cannot conduct electricity. There is a free charge in the metal conductor, so it can conduct electricity
- Q:What is the difference between a graphite wand, a drawing pencil and an ordinary Chinese painting pencil?
- Charcoal is the source of raw wood burning container was put into the seal, because the air can not enter the container, not wood burning down. Crunchy texture, porous charcoal, charcoal painting with hardness, very soft, soft, not soft not hard points.General charcoal are used to draft use, easy to modify, draw up very fast, so is generally not as deep drawing tools. The difference in the diameter of the charcoal strips is determined by the size and size of the paintings.
- Q:Copper, graphite rods, dilute sulfuric acid, why not make up the original battery?
- The base of a galvanic cell must have a spontaneous redox reaction to convert chemical energy into electrical energy.
- Q:What about the thermal conductivity of graphite rods?
- The thermal conductivity and conductivity of the graphite rod are quite high. The conductivity of the graphite rod is 4 times higher than that of stainless steel, 2 times higher than that of carbon steel, and 100 times higher than that of ordinary nonmetal.
- Q:Carbon fiber nylon bars differ from graphite rods
- Carbon fiber and carbon (graphite) difference is that carbon fiber nylon density is light, many products in addition to the requirements of anti shock material is conductive, also there is a demand for density. Such as horse races, saddles, racing bikes, saddles, etc.. Nylon fiber is the best choice.
- Q:25%, the fracture of graphite rod, pressing problem or sintering problem?
- Agree to the above point of view, add a little pressure speed is not fast, in 25mm/min, the bad words too fast exhaust will cause cracking, transverse fracture from your description of the phenomenon, most are not caused by the row of clean air.
- Q:Why is there no graphite rod in battery five now?!
- Because of the size of battery 5, but not with graphite rods, what specific use, and then wait for an expert
- Q:What is the difference between the conductive effects of different grades of graphite? Refers to the pencil core
- 2B first draft, and then use the 2H~8B tone. HB is the pencil hardness of B H--HARD concentration, B--BLACK density number is more soft black pencil, H number is more hard color the more light was.HB. The main component of the pencil core is graphite. In fact, the pencil lead is by graphite and clay made by blending.
- Q:Bought a high pure graphite stick, how so hard?! Doesn't it say that graphite is soft? Why is it so hard?
- Of course, pure graphite rod is one of the main indicator is the strength and hardness of soft graphite refers to graphite can be used to write a relatively soft, you say should be soft flexible graphite, it is a kind of graphite,
- Q:How good is the conductivity of graphite and the conductivity of copper?
- It's copper. Copper resistivity is 10 negative, 8 times only after silver, and graphite resistivity magnitude is negative 6 timesGraphite rods are used in dry cells because they are stable in electrolytes, free of corrosion and low in industrial cost
We strictly follow the modern testing standard, such as ISO3069 standard, DIN24960 JB/T41271. It is for this reason that we has built a strong reputation in the market for it quality products. We always insist on building strong and long term relationship with our customers.We are willing to make persistent efforts to seek common development and create the future with friends from all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average