|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
sell bauxite ore
refractory, abrasive, cement,coating,castable
0-1,1-3,3-5, 100mesh, 200mesh, as your requirement
based on your quantity
|Packaging Details:||ton bag, or 25 kg/small bag,then ton bag, as your requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||2 working days after deposit received|
Hot sell different size bauxite buyer
|Description of bauxite buyer|
There are several different models of raw bauxite,we own have three bauxite quarry,and can produce 5000 tons bauxite per month.
|Classification of bauxite buyer |
Refractory grade bauxite has high refractoriness, good mechanical strength and moderate slag resistance. Bauxite in the refractory industry is typically used in ladle working lining, tundish furniture, delta sections, general perpose repairment, aluminium melting furnace and mineral processing.
|3. Rotary calcined bauxite:|
Rotary Kiln Bauxite, as the name suggests, it is the bauxite produced by rotary kiln. there are three kinds of kilns for bauxite production mainly, rotary kiln, shaft kiln and round kiln.
|4. Shaft kiln calcined bauxite:|
Shaft kiln bauxite, the bauxite calcined by shaft kiln. the raw material-bauxite ore is loaded from the top of kiln together with coal powder and combustion improver,the fire of calcination comes from kiln bottom, about 1300-1400 ℃After the complete calcination, the bauxite is carried out from the bottom.
|Physical and Chemical Indexes of sell bauxite ore|
|Al2O3% (min)||90 min||88 min||87 min||85 min||80 min|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.35||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.35||3.25||3.2||3.1||2.9|
|Moisture (max)||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.4|| 0.5|
|Al2O3 % min||60-70||70-80||80||85||88|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||2||2||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.6||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||-||0.6||0.5||0.4||0.4|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.65||2.75||2.9||3.1||3.2|
|Al2O3 % min||85||86||87||88||90|
|Fe2O3 % max||2||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.6|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.3||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.5||0.45||0.45||0.45||0.45|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||3.1||3.15||3.25||3.3||3.4|
|Al2O3 %( min)||80||83||84||85||86|
|Fe2O3 % max||2.5||2.2||2||2||2|
|CaO+MgO % (max)||0.8||0.7||0.6||0.5||0.4|
|K2O+ Na2O % (max)||0.6||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Bulk density(gm/cc) (min)||2.7||2.75||2.8||2.85||3|
- Q:What kind of refractory decorative board has good quality?
- Baby Rabbit has excellent refractory decorative board. It once won the Chinese famous brand, and was awarded iconic brand in plywood industry and the most influential integrated service providers of indoor decoration materials . Fireproof panel is made from body paper(titanium coated paper, kraft paper) in high temperature and pressure through impregnation technology of melamine and phenolic resin. Refractory door slab is made by sticking fireproof panel on base materials such as density board or chipboard.
- Q:Current development status of qualitative refractory materials.
- Q:How to divide the materials according to the National Fireproofing Material Standard?
- 2,generally, the external wall thermal insulation materials is divided in accordance with fire rating: 1, the class A combustion performance of insulation materials : inorganic fiber spray coating, glass wool, foam glass, foamed ceramics, rock wool, foam cement, hole-closed perlite ect.. 2) class B1 combustion performance of thermal insulation materials: Extruded polystyrene board (XPS) after special treatment / Special treatment of polyurethane (PU), phenolic aldehyde, gelatine powder polyphenyl granule, etc. 3) combustion performance of class B2 insulation material: molding polystyrene board(EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), polyurethane (PU), polyethylene (PE), etc. I hope it will be helpful for you
- Q:What are the uses of refractory materials of glass furnace?
- crown--high-purity silica bricks; wall--melting end 41# fused zirconia corundum bricks with no shrinkages(41% of zirconium, similarly hereinafter), cooling end 33# fused zirconia corundum bricks with no shrinkages; bottom--33# fused zirconia corundum bricks(with shrinkages); breastwork--33# fused zirconia corundum bricks(with shrinkages); port--33# fused zirconia corundum bricks(with shrinkages); regenerator chamber--the upper part is for magnesite-chrome bricks, the bottom part is for high-duty fireclay bricks; checker--the upper part is for high purity magnesia bricks, and the bottom part is for magnesite-chrome bricks; flue--clay bricks. This is the best configuration. If the funds are limited, the configuration can be lowered, for example, the wall will be changed to 38 #......
- Q:What's the texture of refractory for the hearth of reverberatory furnace? ?
- High alumina brick; you can use zircon brick under the temperature above 1700? ;may i use mullite bricks under the temperature from 1400 to 1700? you can use clay brick and heavy corundum brick under the temperature of below 1400 degrees, question closely: what's the usage temperature of reverberatory furnace? < pre accuse = "qRA" > is there someone use refractory fiber?
- Q:What are the refractory stocks?
- The company produces energy saving, environmental protection type functional refractory materials and unshaped refractory materials. It is the main functional refractory material and unshaped refractory production enterprise in china. Company's products to new green high-quality refractory materials, energy saving and environmental protection as the leading iron and steel industry technological progress and improve the level of technology and equipment to adapt to meet the "development policy" refractories industry to develop industry, has a strong competitive advantage in the market. The main domestic refractory products company can only use part of the products of refractory materials production of iron and steel industry, iron and steel industry production and Pu resistant can be used in the vast majority of refractory products, iron and steel industry with the most complete refractory products. Therefore, the future development of the company is closely related to the prosperity of the iron and steel industry. More than more than 2000 enterprises in refractory industry, the company is the largest supplier of refractory materials in China, and the market share is less than 2%. Iron and steel group integration will inevitably lead to the overall contract cost control, supplier refractory decreases by seventy or eighty to two or three. The company's overall contract accounted for 37% (Montreal 68%), the overall contract increase will enhance the market share and profitability. China's urbanization, industrialization and investment in the 4 trillion infrastructure will stimulate sustained and rapid growth of China's steel demand. Therefore, in the long run, the prospects for the development of refractories for iron and steel are broad.
- Q:The performance of refractory material
- The mechanical properties of refractory material include withstand voltage strength. The structure properties of the refractory materials include porosity, bulk density, such as thermal emission rate. The physical properties of the refractory materials include temperature conductivity structure performance, wear resistance, hiphotos, electrical conductivity, creep, the hydration resistance, adhesive strength.
- Q:whether the fire resistant level of aerated concrete building blocks can reach the grade one?
- the fire resistant level of aerated concrete building blocks can reach the grade one level. Aerated concrete strength grade shall be divided according to the concrete cubic compressive strength value. Use the symbol C and the cube compressive strength value (in N / mm2 or MPa gauge) to express. According to GB50010-2002 "concrete structure design specifications" provisions, ordinary concrete is divided into fourteen levels, namely: C15, C20, C25, C30, C35, C40, C45, C50, C55, C60, C65, C70, C75, C80 .
- Q:Are the rubber insulation materials are refractory materials?
- Q:What is the magnesium carbon refractory?
- The composition of refractory brick There are many types of raw materials of refractory brick, mainly divided into six categories: Soil, stone, sand, mineral, power and others. The first kind of raw material, soil: Aluminum soil, kaolin, clay, diatomaceous earth The second kind of raw material, Stone: Fluorite, kyanite, andalusite, forsterite, vermiculite, mullite, pyrophyllite, chlorite, dolomite, sillimanite, magnesia-alumina spinel, silica The third kind of raw material, sand: Pottery, zircon sand, quartz sand, magnesite The fourth kind of raw material, ore: Chrome ore The fifth kind of raw material, powder: Aluminum powder, silica powder, silicon powder The sixth kind of raw material of refractory brick, others: Asphalt, graphite, phenolic resins, perlite, cenosphere, sialon, corundum, silicon sulfate, silicon carbide, sodium silicate, silica solution, boron carbide, calcium aluminate cement, nitride material, shale ceramisite, alumina, alumina sol and zirconia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range