High Quality Exterior Linear Glass Automatic Door
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:My automatic garage door opens for 1 feet and stops. Thoughts?
- there are safety switches most time a beam of light from one side of the door to the other. When something obstructs this beam or there is a defective sender/receiver unit the door will not go up/down any further. Check for obstructions or if the send/receiver unit is bent. They should be facing each other and line up center to center
- Q:Electric door remote control operating frequency
- The same frequency, coding consistent, the same oscillation resistance, to match. Resistance value is not only affect the distance, the gap can not be used at all. If it is a fixed code, the code must be one to one correspondence. For example, pt2262 (launch) corresponds to pt2272 (accepted)
- Q:how do automatic doors use pneumatics to work? i need help with a project and any help would be appreciated. thanks.
- They could use pneumatics but mostly they use small motors to move them. If you want to build a door opener you can use a cylinder that can open and close it. Sliding side ways you will mount one end onto a rail that keeps it straight and the other end to the front of the cylinder shaft. You then use an pneumatic valve with either a pilot operated control via pressure plate to stand on or an electric solenoid getting a signal from a motion detector. then air is applied to the front of the cylinder to move it towards the back and then apply pressure on the back to move it forward. Use a timer to delay it though so it doesn't squash anyone. You can mount the cylinder differently for different movement. Otherwise you get pneumatic linear slides as well that Festo makes or you get pneumatic motors that can move a ball screw to move the door. Phone a Festo or Bosch agent in your area for specific products.
- Q:I just bought this car. When I turn off the engine and remove the key, the doors automatically lock after 60-90 seconds and the car alarm sets. I don't want the doors to automatically lock when I leave the car. How can turn off this feature?
- If you don't understand a question, DON'T ANSWER IT! How hard is that to do?
- Q:How can we automatically turn off the automatic door after the power off
- Need a backup battery, you also need to set the master to power off automatically open the function,
- Q:I got a new house, idk the garage code and neither did the realtor. Any way it opens fine but.it won't even go half way down when you try to shut it and then it rolls all the way back up. It does shut manually but IM too short to reach so how can I fix it! The sensors are clear, nothing is blocking them. Idk how to see if they are aligned. Please help!
- Watch which rollers are leaping once you attempt to close the door because of the fact there's quite a number of it is binding on you, inflicting the door to pass back up. in many cases that's the place the sections of railing are fastened at the same time the place that happens. you will see that it while observing the door close.
- Q:why don't fast food restaurants have automatic doors?
- Good question. They'd be a lot faster if I'm not deciding if the person inside is going to let me in first at the door or if they're going to let themselves out first. ARGH.
- Q:My world how to prevent zombie hit the door? (To specific point)
- With six iron ingots to be a iron gate on the line, zombie smashed the iron gate. In difficult mode zombies will break the door. Iron gate requires redstone circuit to open. Stick the piston can also do automatic doors, it is not enough to put a few layers behind the wooden box, so even if the zombie broke the door, it will not come in, because the block blocked the road. Half brick can also, zombies make life difficult. If you use the piston to do the door of the door, do not put the pedal outside, because the zombie stepped up will open the door but do not know the zombies will not pass through the iron gate, zombies will be squeezed into the iron gate of other creatures. Do not use a tie rod, because the door will always be open. In the village do not use iron doors installed in the villagers home, or else the villagers can not get even if there are pedals, if you demolished even more, the villagers will be eaten by zombies
- Q:How much is the electric door?
- According to the choice of electric door style, different materials, the price of electric doors are not the same,
- Q:Automatic door within the door does not automatically switch the door is how the matter...
- Two-wing automatic revolving door failure exclusion: (1) fault self-diagnosis display device. Fault self-diagnosis display program manufacturers will have different programs
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like