HA (High Aluminum)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
Ceramic Fiber Board
1000C, 1200C, 1300C, 1500C, 1700C
Ceramic Fiber Board
Ceramic Fiber Board
|Shrinkage (1800℉, 3h):|
|Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||Ceramic Fiber Board Package is Wood box paded with foam|
|Delivery Detail:||1-3 WEEKS|
1. High quality ceramic fiber board.
2. High working tmperature.
3. Fast delivery and very competitive prices.
Ceramic Fiber Board is our main product.Mission can make high quality alumina fiber blanks and blanket. They are widely used as furnace lining in all kinds high temperature furnace and kiln. And also used for other high temperature resistance application.
Temperature and technical data of Mission alumina fiber board.
Standard Sizes of Mission Alumina Fiber Board
Other shapes and Sizes can be made according to your requirements!
Features of Mission Alumina Fiber Board.
1. Good High temperature stability, Low thermal conductivity,
2. Good thermal shock resistance, Corrosion resistance
3. Easy to be machined and cut. Precise thickness and sizes.
4. Good resistance of fire and high temperature gases.
5. Esy to installed.
6. Special shapes can be made.
Application of Mission Alumina Fiber Board.
Furnace lining and backing of various high temperature furnace and kiln.
Other high temperature appliation
- Q:Ceramic fiber plate and aluminium silicate plate are chosen as lining materials
- Volume density is low: the density of the ceramic fiber lining is about 25% of the lining of the light heat insulation brick, about 10% of the lining of the light pouring material; adopting the fiber lining can greatly reduce the steel structure load of the furnace and prolong the service life of the furnace lining.
- Q:What are the sound-absorbing fiber boards?
- Ordinary materials have sound-absorbing effect, just how much difference. And when it comes to sound-absorbing board, we are only sound-absorbing coefficient of more than 0.3 of the material known as sound-absorbing material.
- Q:What are the standards for ceramic fiber boards?
- The existing ceramic fiber board has broken through the age of fear of water, and the newly developed hydrophobic ceramic fiber board has the characteristics of normal working under the water environment.
- Q:What are the specifications of the ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber board density in conventional 300-350Kg/m over 350Kg/m to fand, fand fireproof plate series.
- Q:What method should be used to measure the thermal conductivity of fiberboard?
- It is concluded that the test error of this method and device is about 2%. This filament ultra light aluminum silicate fiber product: the filament ultra light aluminum silicate product is by Shandong Zibo high quality burnt precious stone as raw material, passes through the smelting furnace, the rejection silk, blows the cotton, the auxiliary mold and so on to deliver the work procedure. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is chosen by heat flow meter method.
- Q:How much pressure can the ceramic fiber board withstand?
- Ceramic fiber board has the characteristics of tough, high compressive strength, excellent resistance to high temperature and excellent supporting force. The compressive strength of ceramic fiber board increases with the increase of density of ceramic fiber board.
- Q:Refractory insulation board, pressure plate, nano heat transfer plate, calcium silicate board and ceramic fiber board?
- Ceramic fiber boardCeramic fiber board product categories:1260 standard ceramic fiber board sygx-264 1260 high purity ceramic fiber board sygx-3641400 zirconium ceramic fiber board sygx-564 1400 high alumina ceramic fiber fire plate sygx-464D1400 zirconium ceramic fiber fire baffle sygx-564D
- Q:What are the differences between nano ceramic plate and ceramic fiber board?
- The biggest difference between the two is that:1, the coefficient of thermal conductivity is different, the nano ceramic plate is about three times of the ordinary ceramic fiber board2, temperature class is not the same, nano ceramic board maximum temperature of 1050 degrees, ceramic fiber board should be 1400 degrees temperature.3, the range of applications is different. Nano ceramic plate is mainly used in high, fine and sharp technical fields, and has strict requirements on thermal conductivity. Ceramic fiber boards are widely used and can be used wherever there is flame or temperature.
- Q:What are the uses of ceramic fiber boards?
- The ceramic fiber board, also called aluminum silicate fiber board or refractory fiber board, is divided into five grades according to the temperature grade:Fire dragon type ceramic fiber board HLGX-164Fire dragon standard ceramic fiber board HLGX-264Fire dragon high purity ceramic fiber board HLGX-364The dragon of high alumina ceramic fiber board HLGX-464Fire dragon contains zirconium type ceramic fiber board HLGX-564
- Q:Is there any difference between ceramic silicon fiber board or ceramic fiber board?
- Distinguishing.Ceramic silicon fiber board by long fiber silica, clay, talc, glaze etc. after 1150 degrees high temperature sintering, twenty-first Century revolutionary high-tech building materials. Characteristics: flexibility, high toughness, high strength, anti wind pressure; with homogeneous magnetized light ceramic surface, disposable, pores, anti pollution, is not easy to dust, mildew, antibacterial, deodorant, anti slip, no static, not fear of chemical erosion, such as acid, alkali, or even sulfate; fire, smoke, high temperature resistance, easy processing, cutting a hole.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range