Detailed Product Description
Pure black fine grain or powder which. Insoluble in water, acid and alkali. Can in the air in the burning
Carbon Black N330
1.PHYSICAL ANDCHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Carbon black N330 is the most widely used high abrasion furnace black. Its iodine adsorption value is 82 g/kg, and DBP adsorption is 102cm3/100g. The abrasion of the N330 compounds is lower than ISAF compounds but better than those of channel black-compounds.
Carbon black N330 is used in the tread compound, cord fabric compound, inner tire and industrial compounds.
3.USAGE AND FUNCTION
Carbon black N330 has good re-inforcement, resulting in good tensile properties, crack resistance, abrasion and elasticity. The hysteresis loss of the passenger tire filled with N330 is lower than the compounds with other N300 series except N351. The N330 has good dispersion and extrusion properties too, suitable for various synthetic rubbers and natural rubbers.
Lodine absorption value g/kg
DBP adsorption value 10¯3 m3/kg
Compressd DBP absorption 10¯3m2/kg
CTAB absorption area 10m3m2 /kg
STSA 10 m3m2/kg
Nitrogen absorption value 10 m3m2/kg
300% tensile strength Mpa
UP to the grade
- Q:I made of plastic raw materials accessories containing benzene, how to remove the teacher, please enlighten!
- The use of benzene: fats, resins and iodine and other solvents. Determination of mineral refractive index. Organic synthesis. Optically pure solvent. High pressure liquid chromatography is used as solvent, synthetic dyes, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, petroleum and chemical products, photographic materials, varnishes, nitrocellulose lacquer thinners, paint remover, lubricating oil, grease, wax, Sai Luluo, resin, artificial leather and other solvents. It must be the raw material you bought that contains some other additives. Benzene is not removed
- Q:What is the raw material for producing corn starch plastic film?
- At present, China's maize production in 1.31.5 million tons, only 1/10 of the corn crop is processed into starch, used in the textile industry, paper industry, food industry, medical industry and other fields, the total amount of nearly 10 million tons of starch (including corn starch close to 9 million tons; 420 thousand tons of cassava starch, potato starch, 240 thousand tons).
- Q:What is the raw material used in the production of plastic products?
- Bearing cleaning supplies, plastic containers and bath products currently used in supermarkets and shopping malls in the plastic bag is made of this material, can resist high temperature of 110 DEG C, indicating the food use of plastic bags can be used for holding food. Bearing cleaning supplies, plastic containers and bath products can be repeatedly used carefully after cleaning, but these containers are usually not good cleaning, easy residual cleaning supplies, become a breeding ground for bacteria, it is better not to use circulation cleaning is not thorough so.
- Q:What does plastic material include?
- The main raw material of plastics is oil and natural gas, that is, carbon hydrogen compounds. First, the appropriate large molecules in petroleum and natural gas are extracted, first split into monomers, and then polymerized into polymers to become plastic.
- Q:What is the concept of plastic raw materials for turnover containers?
- Plastic turnover box, other features: 1) plastic turnover box outer dimension refers to the maximum size of the logistics box cover. 2) the plastic turnover box has no standard inner concave, and the case size is 18mm. 3) the carrying capacity of a plastic turnover box means that the load is uniformly placed within the range of the environmental temperature. 4) the effective working temperature of the plastic turnover box is -25 DEG C - 40 DEG C. 5) plastic turnover boxes can be stacked for storage, saving space.
- Q:Plastic raw materials are granular, why not powder?
- The powder is too choking! Add water to influence the effect of the product!
- Q:What are the raw materials of plastics made of?
- The plastic is made of natural or synthetic resin as the main ingredient, adding various additives, in certain conditions such as temperature and pressure can be made into a certain shape, keep shape materials at room temperature.
- Q:How do plastic materials come from?
- Polymer: any of the pure or polymeric materials produced by the polymerization process, whether natural or synthetic resins, are polymers, polymers, or polymers
- Q:How many kinds of plastic raw materials are there? How to distinguish them?
- According to the nature of the plastic after heating, it is divided into thermoplastic and thermosetting plasticsThermoplastic molecular structures are linear structure, softening or melting when heated, plastic into certain shape, after cooling and hardening. When heated to a certain extent to soften after cooling and harden, this process can be repeated several times. Such as polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polystyrene and other thermoplastic. Plastic molding process is relatively simple, can continuous production, and has very high mechanical strength, so it is developing very quickly.The molecular structure of thermosetting plastics is the body structure, softening also occurs in heated, can plastic into a certain shape, but is heated to a certain extent or amount of curing agent, hardened stereotypes, re heating become soft and will not change shape. The thermosetting plastic processing molding after heating no softening, and therefore can not be recovered then, such as phenolic, amino plastics, resin and other plastic. These are thermosetting plastic molding process is more complex, so the continuous production is difficult, but its good heat resistance, not easy to deformation, and the price is relatively low.
- Q:What material do you need for plastic film? Do you use this material?
- Or LDPE (high pressure polyethylene). Or a mixture of the two. The bags made of two materials each have their own characteristics, and are chosen according to the purpose and performance of the products. Polyethylene is petrochemical products, prices vary according to crude oil and market conditions every day, at present LDPE (high pressure polyethylene) offer at 13500 yuan. HDPE (low pressure polyethylene) at 11000 yuan up and down.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success! we have our own experienced mold technicians and equipment operation technicians. Our company pays attention to quality management, pursues the business ideal of "taking quality as root, taking truth as faith", and takes "win-win" as our aim.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range