|Place of Origin:|
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
LZ-85, 80, 70, 65, 55, 48
|refractoriness under load:|
|cold crashing strength:|
35 MPa Min
|thermal shock resistence:|
|reheating linear change:|
1450℃x2 +0.1 -0.4
over than 15 years
|Packaging Details:||in pallet for sea ship|
|Delivery Detail:||15-45 days after get customers's deposit|
High alumina bricks
Specifications of high alumina bricks
1. AL2O3 : 45%-80%.
2. Can according to customers' requirements.
3. Used for steel ladle lining.
High alumina steel ladle fire brick,Steel ladle brick,Ladle brick
Application of high alumina bricks
High alumina brick is widely used for Widely used in blast furnaces, Hot Blast Stove, Steel ladle lining, Reheating furnace, Cement kiln,Tunnel kiln,boiler, coke oven, carbon furnace,glass kiln , Steel smelting furnace and various kiln lining and thermal technical equipment, etc.
Features of high alumina bricks
1) High-temperature endurable .
2) Good thermal shock resistance .
3) Good resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
4) Good thermal shock and thermal spalling resistance.
5) High mechanical strength.
6) Good volume stability at high temperature.
Physical and chemical index of high alumina bricks
Cold crushing strength
Standards of Type Brick:
Product Range: SK32,SK34,SK35,SK36,SK37,SK38
Specail Shape of High Alumina Brick
- Q:Is there a big difference between two high alumina brick and one high alumina brick?
- According to my experience, two kinds of high alumina bricks from the index, there is a big difference between the content of AL2O3, a high aluminum brick in 75%, two grade high alumina bricks in 65%, so the content is not the same, also decided that the use of temperature difference, the difference is very big.
- Q:What are the requirements for refractory materials in heat treatment furnace?
- The structural strength of high temperature is evaluated by loading softening point. Load softening point is that under certain pressure (2 kg/ cm 2 = 0.2MPa) under the condition of heating rate to heating, measured the sample deformation (deformation for the original sample 0.6%) temperature. This temperature is called the softening point of the refractory. Sample size is Phi 36 x 50mm.
- Q:What is the apparent porosity of high alumina brick?
- In the production of high alumina bricks in addition to the entity, there are many different sizes and shapes of different pores, pores can be divided into three categories: one side closed the other side and the outside world is called open pores, closed in the product not communicated with the outside is called closed pores, penetrating through pores called the few products.
- Q:What refractory material does cupola lining use?
- A class of inorganic nonmetallic materials with a refractoriness of not less than 1580 degrees. Refractoriness is defined as the temperature of a sample of a refractory cone sample that resists high temperature without loading and does not soften and melt down. But only in terms of fire resistance can not be fully described refractories, 1580 degrees of temperature is not absolute.
- Q:How to distinguish the good or bad of the high aluminum brick?
- In the procurement of high alumina brick, the first color, high quality aluminum brick, brick surface smooth, yellow color pale, four sides equal, no broken angle, no cracks.
- Q:How much is one ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina refractory brick according to the different content of AL2O3 is divided into grade, grade one and grade two, and grade three high aluminum brick, Zhengzhou Kang Hui refractories factory price in 800-1900 yuan / ton, stable quality, are exported to the domestic and foreign markets.
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance?
- The acid resistant bricks used for chimney are usually made of custom-made trapezoidal acid proof bricks, and the physical and chemical indexes of acid resistant bricks need to be confirmed according to the chimney's actual emission. At this point, you can consult our kerei refractories.
- Q:How much is the bending temperature aluminum silicon carbide brick for torpedo car
- High alumina brick is made of superfine alumina, fused corundum and fused mullite as main refractory materials.
- Q:Corundum, high alumina and fireclay refractory difference is what
- They differ in that the alumina content is different, and the content is in order: corundum > high alumina > clay.
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- Made from alumina or other raw materials of high alumina content; formed and calcined. High thermal stability, fire resistance above 1770. Slag resistance is good, used for masonry steel smelting furnace, glass furnace, cement rotary furnace lining.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range