|Place of Origin:|
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
LZ-85, 80, 70, 65, 55, 48
|refractoriness under load:|
|cold crashing strength:|
35 MPa Min
|thermal shock resistence:|
|reheating linear change:|
1450℃x2 +0.1 -0.4
over than 15 years
|Packaging Details:||in pallet for sea ship|
|Delivery Detail:||15-45 days after get customers's deposit|
High alumina bricks
Specifications of high alumina bricks
1. AL2O3 : 45%-80%.
2. Can according to customers' requirements.
3. Used for steel ladle lining.
High alumina steel ladle fire brick,Steel ladle brick,Ladle brick
Application of high alumina bricks
High alumina brick is widely used for Widely used in blast furnaces, Hot Blast Stove, Steel ladle lining, Reheating furnace, Cement kiln,Tunnel kiln,boiler, coke oven, carbon furnace,glass kiln , Steel smelting furnace and various kiln lining and thermal technical equipment, etc.
Features of high alumina bricks
1) High-temperature endurable .
2) Good thermal shock resistance .
3) Good resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
4) Good thermal shock and thermal spalling resistance.
5) High mechanical strength.
6) Good volume stability at high temperature.
Physical and chemical index of high alumina bricks
Cold crushing strength
Standards of Type Brick:
Product Range: SK32,SK34,SK35,SK36,SK37,SK38
Specail Shape of High Alumina Brick
- Q:Is there a big difference between two high alumina brick and one high alumina brick?
- The difference between the two kinds of high alumina bricks is great. I perennial in Zhengzhou was responsible for the production and sale of colt refractories
- Q:What's the difference between high alumina refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- The chemical pH value of high alumina refractory brick belongs to neutral and alkaline refractory brick, and clay refractory brick belongs to neutral and acid refractory brick.
- Q:How to reduce porosity of high alumina brick
- When proportioning, the ratio of coarse to medium to fine is 4:2:4, and the maximum particle size should be no more than 5mm. The mixing order is as follows: first adding coarse particles, then adding sulfite pulp waste liquid, premixed 3min, then adding high aluminum fine powder for mixing. The operation process is coarse and fine particles added in sulfuric acid with crushed pulp waste.In order to reduce the porosity, our company suggested that the single-sided pressure changed to double-sided pressure instead of double-sided pressure, the number of strikes should also vary according to the amount of feeding. If the kiln is fired, the location of the fire hole shall be adjusted so that the middle part is dense, the edge is thin, and the door near the kiln is properly encrypted so that the temperature difference between the furnace top and bottom and the temperature difference between the inside and outside are not greater than 20 degrees.
- Q:What are the high aluminum bricks made of?
- It's OK to use corundum bricks and alumina hollow ball bricks to build a furnace,
- Q:Which is faster for heat transfer between corundum bricks or high alumina bricks?
- 75 high aluminum and 43 clay bricks, 75 single weight 4.5kg or more. 43 3.65kg or so, the use of temperature 75, high aluminum in about 1520, 43 of brick 1430 or so, the color of 75 pan white, 43 of the Loess color. In short, the difference is great.
- Q:What's the difference between a well type annealing furnace and a box type annealing furnace?
- Box annealing furnace application: mainly used for quenching, normalizing, annealing and other conventional heat treatment equipment for steel parts. Features: 1, electric loading, high productivity, heat treatment is especially suitable for small and medium-sized parts, such as 30%, uniform temperature, intelligent digital display meter PID (pictured) automatic temperature control, high precision; 2, electric discharge loading convenient, as good; 3, door and seal the oven body is sealed automatically, without manual seal; 4, equipped with electric interlock protection device, and can prevent the fault accident due to the error. Bell type annealing furnace four bell type annealing furnace bell type annealing furnace is mainly used for annealing sheet metal in natural atmosphere and normalizing treatment of steel parts. 1, special steel, precision alloy large all fiber trolley type resistance furnace, strip, wire bright annealing. 2 、 annealing of special steel casting and forging. 3. Annealing of silicon steel sheet. 4, metal and non metal powder sintering pieces etc..
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- The emphasis is on the physical and chemical indexes of low creep and high alumina bricks. The physical and chemical indexes of the high alumina bricks are different, too. They are DRL-1550And LZ-75 perform GB GB/T2988-2012
- Q:What is the difference between metal compounds and metal solid solutions?
- Solid solution refers to the alloy phase in which the solute atoms are dissolved into the solvent lattice and remain solvent type. A crystalline substance consisting usually of atoms or molecules in which a chemical substance is dissolved as a base; other substances are found in alloys and silicate systems; also present in polyatomic substances. The mixture can be treated as a solution when the crystal structure of the solvent can be stabilized and homogeneous after addition of solute. Some mixtures can form solid solutions in many concentrations, while some mixtures do not form solid solutions at all.
- Q:What are the categories of bricks?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:What is the content of free silica in the refractory bricks of high alumina bricks?
- Refractory powders are not rich in free silica in varying degrees
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range