||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Poly Solar Panel:
||230W Poly Solar Panel
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
280W/36V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Solar Panels and a Car Headlight?
- It should illuminate two auto headlights on a sunny day, if it really generates 50 watts at 2 V. On a cloudy day, I don't know. It depends on how cloudy it is.
- Q:Solar Panels for Home?
- We just recently had Pursol Solar Systems install some solar panels for our house. We got ours with no money down, found them online, and they happen to be in the same city where we live. Cool thing about switching to renewable energy is that you get tax break... government will actually pay for your solar panels! Also, YES ITS TRUE! You're meter will spin backwards because energy that's being produced that your not using, goes back to your energy provider (like selling it to them during peak hours)....
- Q:How to build solar panels?
- You cannot build solar panels. I believe what you want to do is build a solar system for your house. If you have a background in electrical system you could do it yourself. Otherwise you would be ahead to have professionals install the system for you.
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:How long does it typically take for solar panels to pay for themselves?
- Solar Panel Break Even
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- The correct name of solar panels is solar photovoltaic panels, making its main material is monocrystalline silicon or polysilicon silicon, monocrystalline silicon silicon chip more crystalline silicon wafer photoelectric conversion rate is high, the price is also more expensive silicon wafer.
- Q:how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- Get the rating from the manufacturer, they will give you the watts per m2 of their panels. divide 400 into the rating and will have the total area, then get the area of the panel that physically fits better the project and divide the total area into that of the panel selected, you will have how many panels you need. For the batteries is more complicated because of the available light hours of your location and what time of day are you going to use the heater, to be safe make a bank of batteries to store 600 watts to have a 50% stored power for emergency
- Q:Solar Panel Watts?? help!?
- Ok, seeing your icon is a female, I'll take a chance and offer a possible conversion factor. In diets, you count calories. When you exercise, you burn calories per minute or hour. In one exercise session you burn a total number of calories. And remember, 000 calories = kilo-calorie = food calorie. Same with solar panels and electrical power (same stuff, different units). Solar panels come in many watts sizes, like different foods and portions have different calories produced. When these panels are exposed to sunlight, they will generate this amount of watts for as long as you expose them (the units are kilo-Watt-hours), basically, like burning calories on a bike for an hour burns a total of x calories for that hour. If you have a 2-hour day, then a 00 watt panel will generate a possible total of 2 hours x 00 watts = 200 watt-hours = .2 kilowatt-hours. Just like calories burned during regular exercise varies over the year and your mood, the solar panels will generate varying level of power (watts) depending on the weather. And just like you burn calories at different rates by age and lifestyle, an average house power use is dependent on geographic location, size of house, number of occupants, etc. No real typical profile. I would recommend you get some personalized help in sorting out your power needs, A contractor/installer can give you a quote/estimate or general class of use. A second or third quote would keep you first estimate honest. Good luck!
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- DIY okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range