||Number of Cells(pieces):
||high tempered galss:
||Poly Solar Panel
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
235W/30V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||280W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:0 Watt solar panel question?
- It will be less than a trickle charger on the battery. It is about .85 amps at 2 volts dc.
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- No but look in youtube for other ways of charging batteries . There is allot of neat ideas like building a small wind generator from scrap parts such as old speaker magnets copper wire out of transformers things that most people toss in the junk .
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- What are you going to power with your 260w solar panels? Tools? They generally use more than 260w. The panels will generate electricity. The problem is that your tools likely don't use DC. And if you're asking here, it's not likely that you have the background to hook everything up correctly. You'd need both batteries and a pretty good sized inverter.
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- Don is spot on. The connection of that thing called the grid-tie inverter is done at the service panel, the same box where your circuit breakers for the house are. It's not the kind of thing that most homeowners should do on their own.
- Q:Solar Powered Propeller?
- Solar panels produce electricity. To move the propeller you need mechanical motion. An Electric motor converts from electrical to mechanical power. Most Solar Panels produce DC electricity as do batteries so you need a DC motor that is sized to match the Output of your solar panels. For small temporary projects like this I find that hot melt glue is great to assemble parts. Using a voltage meter you can expose your solar panels to a strong light (or one equal to what you expect during your demonstration) and measure the voltage across the terminals. This may help to size the motor. It depends upon the size of your propeller and how it is made. Your three choices are to use it to power an airplane, to power a boat underwater or to power a boat like an air boat. You might also use the air boat concept to make a car. (air car) The air boat might be the simplest to make but you will need a body of water to demonstrate the concept. The air car doesn't have such a requirement.
- Q:Why are solar panels effected by operating temperature?
- All PV Solar Panels are affected by heat. The hotter the solar panel, the lower the power output - but how significant is the effect. I decided to test one of our small 6V 250mA Solar Panels to find out. Solar Panel next to halogen lamp with temperature probe. Reproducing the kind of temperatures solar panels experience in hot climates is not easy on a cloudy May day in the UK, so a 50 Watt halogen office lamp was used at a distance of 55mm from the solar panel as a sun substitute. This guaranteed a constant level of light would be incident upon the solar panel ensuring the quality of the results collected.
- Q:Solar panels and supplementing your AC power source.?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:where I can find this solar panel?
- heres a list of solar companies. perhaps u could browse them
- Q:where to face solar panels?
- On a sunny day about noon, hold up a stick move it until there is no shadow...that is the perfect direction to point the panel...but yes...south is the simple answer
- Q:Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range