||Number of Cells(pieces):
High Efficiency 3W to 340W Solar Panel with bosch solar cells
Our solar panel has always been a best seller. It features A-grade high efficiency monocrystalline solar cells and is assembled in compliance with Sungold's unique quality standards. The solar panel not only is a preferred option for residential systems, but also proved to be a great match for commercial, large-scale and standalone applications.
1.High reliability with guaranteed -3% to +5% power output tolerance, ensuring return on investment
2.High conversion efficiency based on leading innovative photovoltaic technologies
3.Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load, and extreme temperature variations
4.Attractive appearanceUnique frame design, high mechanical strength, and easy Installation
1.Solar cell-conversion efficiency of solar cell: 24%-17%
2.Front glass-3.2mm, high transmission, low iron, tempered glass
3.EVA-excellent anti-aging resistance
4.TPT-hot seal made of flame resistance
5.Flame-reinfored anodixed aluminum flame
6.Junction box-Ip54 rated and Ip65 rated, high quality, with diode protection
1) 10 years for material & workmanship;
2) 10 years for 90% power output;
3) 20 ears for 80% power output.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging Detail: 2PCS/CARTON; 504PCS/40'; 520PCS/40'H
2. Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after receiving deposit
Customer Stories & Applications
1. Any large or small on-grid or off-grid solar power stations.
2. Commercial and industrial building roof-top systems
3. Resident systems.
4. Any commercial or industrial ground mounting systems 5. solar television, Solar power, solar heater, solar lights, Highway solar street lamp, solar car / electric vehicles, satellites, spacecraft, space solar power plant, energy saving lamp, the field of environmental protection.
1. We have our own production line of solar cells.
2. Our solar panels are good quality with OEM service.
Our products are backed by an industry standard 5/10/25 warranty to assure the longevitiy of your system. Not only this, we assure the quality of our modules with 100% infrared scanning to go with our standard quality assurance procedures. Depending on the availability by your location, we may also be able to offer liability insurance coverage for our products.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Module size (mm):||992*1950*50mm|
|Nominal current (A):||8.7|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||45.4|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.39|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:How do solar panels work?
- light from the sun hits the atoms and excites the electrons. This knocks the electrons out of the atom and then the electrons travel in a certain direction. This is the basics of electricity... flowing electrons. And so there's your direct current. I'm sure you could find out more by googling how do solar panels work
- Q:Solar Panel Efficiency?
- When it exposed to light, it starts generate electricity. Now the 200W written on panel is not its all time power. Its Watt Peak (200Wp) , it means when sun is at peak. it is around PM - 3.30PM daily in India(plane area). And panel never give 200w for more than 5 years, the efficiency reduced up to 0% at completion of 5 years of panel and 20% up to 25 years of life of panel.
- Q:solar panel installed house roof?
- How does the cable wires stay on the solar panel? With wire retention clips (4 per module) that are used to wrap the wire on the underside of the module frame. The home run cables to the transition box (converts between types of wire with no electrical transformation occuring) or combiner box (joins multiple source circuits in parallel, with the positives fused for safety) are usually tied along the racking system components, and with conduit sections used as needed. Racking is another big part of the installation. Don't just make your own homemade wooden rack, as these will weather away to nothing very easily, and cause great failures. GET a professionally designed metal racking system. PV modules are EXPENSIVE. Don't let the racking system cause them to break. It also requires the inverter, if you intend it to connect to the main electric service. If using multiple inverters, you need an AC combining panelboard to join them prior to entering the main electric service. Otherwise, you need to think about how else you might be using them. If you are charging batteries, you need a charge controller.
- Q:Power Point on solar panels?
- Refuse to do the work on the grounds that it is not good for your school to switch. If the teacher tries to give you an F, escalate the problem to the principle and then the local news agency. Teachers are not allowed to force brainwashing.
- Q:Choosing right wattage solar panel?
- Create okorder.com/
- Q:what materials would you use and how would you construct solar panels enough to run a household?
- Silica based solar cells are not the kind of thing you whomp up in you basement. Here are a couple ideas for solar systems you can build and install yourself. Take a 4 x 8 sheet of /2 inch plywood. Frame sides with 2 x 4's. Screw tin cans in a staggered row (checker board) pattern inside frame. The more cans the more heat you get so place them nearly touching. Paint cans and entire assembly flat black. Cover top with glass, plexiglass (best) or heavy mill clear plastic (cheapest)Place on roof. Drill 3-4 inch holes in opposing sides. Run pipe or tubing into house. Attach to small low speed fan. The black paint will absorb sunlight and heat. The air moving through box will carry heat into house. It's a cheap efficient way to help heat your home. You can vary size and shape of box to fit your roof. If you use more than one box, hook them up in series. More boxes mean more surface area means more heat. To heat water. Take a steel tank. A car gas tank works well. It is galvanized so it won't rust, is cheap, and easily available at any auto salvage yard. But you will have to flush in throughly to remove gasoline odor. A steel 55 gallon drum is easier to work with but may cost more. Paint exterior of tank flat black. Weld/glue/clamp water pipes to tank. Place on ground in area that gets lots of sunlight. Attach water supply to tank and route discharge pipe to house or appliance. Black painted steel absorbs heat from sun light and heats water. In spring and fall you get warm to hot water. In summer you get scalding hot water and in winter you get cold to luke warm water. Both of these solar powered systems are seasonal and their output varies according to location and climate, but they are very inexpensive and easy to build and provide FREE heat and/or hot water for many years with little or no maintainence.
- Q:When I make a solar panel what kind...?
- First of all you seem to be talking about making a solar photovoltaic panel instead of a solar thermal panel. Most solar panels will produce DC electricity. Your house uses AC electricity. You can set up the solar photovoltaic panels to send their current to charge a battery bank and then you can tap into that battery bank and send the power to a voltage inverter to change the power to AC. The better inverters will do a better job of this. The system has to be matched and sized properly. If you are not familiar with electrical work you should have someone who is more knowledgeable help or do the work. Good luck with your project.
- Q:Could solar panels contribute to global warming?
- Claire's argument doesn't make much sense to me either. First; Claire is talking about the second law ('you can only lose or break even'), not the third law ('you can't get to absolute zero'). Easily confused, but not that important! Putting a solar panel down _can_ increase the heat absorbed by Earth. Everything has an 'albedo' (the proportion of incoming light it reflects), and Earth's average albedo is about 0.3 (ie 30% of incoming light is reflected, most of which leaves the atmosphere straight away). By putting a 0.05 albedo solar panel down on a 0.3 albedo surface, you increase the amount of sunlight that is absorbed by Earth and therefore contribute to warming. This heat is re-radiated at the Earth's temperature, in the right wavelength range to be absorbed by greenhouse gases too. If you put a panel down on equatorial ocean, or a black roof, however, there is pretty much no effect (since the albedo change is small). Also, the heating effect only lasts as long as the panel is there. Most panels are estimated to last 50 years, meanwhile CO2 has a mean lifetime of 00+ years. I did some maths and found that the 00 year averaged change in radiative forcing for solar panels was negative compared to the UK electric grid, because the reduction in CO2 emissions has a larger effect than the change in albedo. If I have spare time tomorrow I'll redo the calculations and share them. The albedo change has to be considered though!
- Q:solar panels in space?
- You do realize that the sun is 50 million km away don't you?
- Q:How can I regulate current from a solar panel?
- If you want to energy each USB ports on the identical times, It could not be possibble. Your sun panel best provides 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of energy and you ought to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses out of your regulator(s), you are going to be method over your vigor finances. You'll want extra of a sun panel or less of a load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range