Order On-line Tracking
Timber Beam Column Formwork
Timber beam column formwork is a kind of combination.It is a combination of steel and wood;Timber beam column system consists of 18 mm thick laminated panel,H20 (200 mm * 80 mm), timber beams, back stare blankly, timber beam connection fasteners, drawing machine, steel pins and so on.
(1) Strong flexibility;when the column diameter in the upper and lower structure layer changes,it can be adjusted according to need, reflecting the real quick and convenient.
(2) Large formwork area, little flat-fell seam, high stiffness, light weight, strong carrying capacity, greatly reducing the support and expanding the floor space of construction.
(3) Easy assembly and dis-assembly at the scene, flexible use,greatly increasing the construction speed.
(4) Low cost, high numbers of repeated use, reducing the project cost.
(5) Casting ultra large columns of 12 meters height, no wall screw design, suitable for difficult project.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|