High Carbon Graphite Electrode (RP, HD, HP) -200-400m with Nipples
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
from the domestic first petroleum coke and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other nonmetallic materials, etc. is made
high power and square electrode.
from 200mm to 700mm.
own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanicalshock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
Graphite Electrodes Features:
Graphite Electrodes Application:
An increasing proportion of global steel is made using electric arc furnaces, and the electric arc furnace itself is getting more efficient and making more steel per tonne of electrode
Graphite Electrodes Specifications
Do you know our material of the graphite electrode?
The regular power graphite electrode is made from petroleum coke with a little pitch, which meets the state standards YB/T4088-2000
The high power graphite electrode is made form 70% petroleum coke and 30% imported needle coke, which meets the state standards YB/T4089-2000
- Q:The production of one ton of steel required graphite electrode
- Not sure, look at your such as what is charge, and your smelting level.If the proportion of molten iron to the furnace is high, then the electrode consumption is low, 0.7kg/t, or lower. If it's cold, 1-2kg/t.
- Q:Iron and graphite as electrodes and Nacl as electrolyte solutions. Why do they produce electric current? Graphite and iron react not with solution, can they be connected by wires?
- What happens is oxygen etching negative pole: Fe-2e-=Fe2+ positive electrode: O2+2H2O+4e-=4OH-, of course, the current is produced.
- Q:Carbon graphite electrode and what is the difference?
- The material is composed of carbon carbon, but without graphite, after molding sintering temperature is only more than 1000 degrees, no graphitization.
- Q:What's the use of carbon?
- Oxidation resistant coating graphite electrode. A graphite electrode coated with an antioxidant protective layer is applied to form a protective layer that is conductive and resistant to oxidation at high temperature, thereby reducing electrode consumption during steelmaking.
- Q:Which department in the steel plant needs graphite in large quantities?
- For steel and iron alloys, graphite electrodes are used, when powerful currents pass through electrodes into the melting zone of the electric furnace to produce an arcThe electric energy is converted into heat energy, and the temperature is increased to about 2000 degrees, so as to achieve the purpose of smelting or reaction. In addition, the electrolytic goldWhen the magnesium, aluminium and sodium are used, the anode of the electrolytic cell is also made of graphite electrode. The resistance furnace for carborundum is also made of graphite electrode as the burnerConductive material.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the service life of graphite electrode in ultra high power arc furnace?
- China's graphite electrode quality standard (YB/T4090-2000) to evaluate the quality of the ultra high power graphite electrode is defined 6 physicochemical indexes, including resistivity, flexural strength, elastic modulus, bulk density and linear expansion coefficient as the quality evaluation index, ash as a reference index.
- Q:Why is graphite conductive electrode oxidized?
- Graphite electrode uses petroleum coke (carbon), pitch coke (carbon) as granule material
- Q:Graphite can be used in acid towers in chemical plants because of graphite
- Ultra high power graphite electrode. A graphite electrode that allows current densities greater than 25A/ cm 2 is allowed. Mainly used in ultra high power steelmaking arc furnace
- Q:Is graphite electrode good for foreign trade?
- Foreign sales commission depends on the price you talk to the customer, and the profit is objective.
- Q:How to solve the problem of graphite electrode being crushed during electrolysis
- There's no way. It's an industrial problem, and that's how graphite works.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like