|Place of Origin:|
|SiO2 Content (%):|
Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||On wooden pallets with plastic films cover|
High alumina fire brick,Alumina brick,High aluminum brick
1. High refractoriness.
2. Good spalling resistance and wear resistance.
3. Good corrosion resistance.
4. Good thermal shock resistance.
5. High mechanical strength.
6. High-temperature creep rate is low.
Physical and chemical index:
Fire clay brick
High alumina brick
AL2O3 % (≥)
Fe2O3 % (≤)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, °C (≥)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength ,MPa (≥)
Other sizes according to customer requiremen
High alumina brick is widely used in Blast furnaces, Hot Blast Stove, Steel ladle lining, Reheating furnace, Cement kiln, Tunnel kiln,Boiler, Coke oven, Waste incinerators ,Carbon furnace, Glass kiln , Steel smelting furnace and various kiln lining and thermotechnical equipment, etc.
- Q:How much is one ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina refractory brick according to the different content of AL2O3 is divided into grade, grade one and grade two, and grade three high aluminum brick, Zhengzhou Kang Hui refractories factory price in 800-1900 yuan / ton, stable quality, are exported to the domestic and foreign markets.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- The other one is inorganic insulation materials, such as Portland, rare earth insulation, the thickness should be 5 cm or more, up to the high cost of auxiliary materials of construction, to reinforce, new inorganic insulation material, the material thickness, on the line of 2-3 cm, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary material, than the price of wool, high aluminum silicate cotton.
- Q:What are the alloy wear resistance materials?
- KNMn19Cr2 (patent) high manganese alloy (ZGMn13Cr2MoRe), super high manganese alloy (ZGMn18Cr2MoRe); two: anti-wear chromium cast iron series: such as high, medium and low chromium alloy cast iron (Cr15MOZCu); three: wear resistant alloy steel series: such as, low and high carbon multi metal combined steel (such as ZG40SiMnCrMO and ZG35Cr2MoNiRe); four: ADI (ADI) series; five: all kinds of composite or gradient material and hard alloy materials, nano KN alloy (patent product): such as chromium carbide composite (Cr2C3+Q235), high-energy ion osmosized tungsten carbide materials (WCSP), high toughness of cemented carbide (YK25.6), KN999 nano alloy (Beijing Naimo patent) etc.;
- Q:How to reduce the harm caused by two times mullite in high alumina refractory material
- Two times mullite refers to the content of aluminum is about 70%, in high temperature sintering, the expansion coefficient is large, the thermal expansion rate is high.
- Q:Can high alumina brick resist carburizing?
- The key is to look at the content of Fe3O2 metal oxides (so-called anti carburizing brick generally refers to the content of Fe3O2 less than 1% clay brick and Gao Lvzhuan) just a photo shoot, out for everyone to see, high alumina brick common in reductive atmosphere has been chalking up.
- Q:The difference between clay bricks and clay bricks
- According to the hole rate: solid brick (no hole or hole rate less than 25% bricks), porous brick (hole rate is equal to or greater than 25%), the size of the hole is small and the number of bricks, usually used in load-bearing parts, higher strength level. Hollow brick (hole rate equal to or greater than 40%, large pore size and small amount of brick, commonly used in non load parts, low strength grade).Solid bricks and porous bricks are mostly used for load-bearing structural walls. Hollow bricks are mostly used in non load bearing structures.
- Q:What is the density of a super high alumina brick and what is the price?
- Super high alumina brick, alumina content of 80% bricks, bulk density of 2.7g/cm3 or more, the factory price of about 1900 yuan
- Q:What are the specifications for bricks?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
- Q:What are the requirements for Rubble backfill height?
- 1, filling thickness is not greater than 50cm.2, filling, the use of layered filling.
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks or high alumina refractory bricks?
- High aluminum refractory brick brick is all in one type of material classification, the material is AL2O3 high bauxite content above 55%, refractory brick by material into clay bricks, high aluminum brick brick brick corundum brick
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range