General Information of High Alumina Brick SK34
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick SK34
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick SK34
High Alumina Bricks SK34 are mainlyused:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:The cloth blowing is not uniform on the lime kiln refractory brick is damaged it
- Lining 1 yuan to prevent direct damage to the Sindh kiln high temperature flame or air, to protect the kiln carcass; 2, to prevent harmful substances (CO, SO2) erosion of the kiln body; 3, to prevent corrosion, material flow on the kiln body; 4, reduce the kiln temperature, kiln body to prevent oxidation 5, has the function of corrosion; thermal insulation; 6, to improve the coating performance.
- Q:What are the requirements for Rubble backfill height?
- 1, filling thickness is not greater than 50cm.2, filling, the use of layered filling.
- Q:What are the reasons for the spalling of refractory bricks in the production of lime kiln?
- Therefore, the choice and masonry of refractory bricks are of vital importance. If there is a brick kiln kiln off block process of reproduction, is now because of the use of refractory brick kiln material mostly three grade high alumina bricks. The content of AL2O3 is about 55%, of which the content of Fe2O3 is about 2%, which is weak, and the alkali corrosion resistance is a little worse. In a containing three grade high alumina bricks in the composition of AL2O3, Si2O3, and other elements also contain K, Na trace, were the most, thus causing the system of the low melting point is very low, even at 1400 DEG C has been liquid phase, and generate CaAL12O19 limestone and calcium feldspar etc.. Form corrosion loss. Therefore, a long time will cause the loss of block. On the one hand, it may be caused by construction.
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- When the current through the wire, it will produce a magnetic field in the vertical plane space of the wire, if there is a current two wire close by in the same direction, because they produce a magnetic field in the direction is opposite, it will produce a repulsive force is due to the magnetic field force. They will mutually inhibit current intensity of the other party, caused by the reduction of current in the wire, this inhibition of each current intensity, we called wire inductance. When the AC current line frequency is high, the inductance is stronger.
- Q:What is the difference between metal compounds and metal solid solutions?
- Sigma phase belongs to Affirmative system, there are 30 atoms in the unit cell, two element alloy, sigma phase formation is related with the following conditions: (1) the atomic size difference, phase difference between the maximum sigma atomic radius of a tungsten cobalt, the atomic radius difference is 12%. (2) there is a set of cubic lattice elements (coordination number 8), and another component is face centered cubic or dense six square lattice (coordination number is 12). (3) appear in "average number of races" (s+d layer electron number) in the range of 5.7 ~ 7.5. The region of the presence of sigma in the two - element alloy is shown in table 3. In the three element system, the concentration and temperature range of the formation of the sigma phase are affected by the addition of third components. Usually in chromium stainless steel in Fe Cr phase, in Fe - Cr - Mn three yuan, sigma phase iron chromium and chromium can form Mn two element, when the addition of manganese in stainless steel, will promote the formation of sigma phase, and stabilizes the wide temperature range. Many of the Fe Cr alloy elements. The phase temperature range increases. In less than 820C stable Fe Cr phase, silicon promotes the formation of D phase and the stable temperature increased to 900 to 960 DEG C, manganese and molybdenum can improve the temperature stability of sigma phase to 1000 DEG C.
- Q:What is the density of a super high alumina brick and what is the price?
- Of course, the transaction price, please choose refractory brick manufacturer is better.
- Q:The difference between light high alumina brick and heavy aluminum brick
- Lightweight high alumina bricks, commonly called insulating refractory bricks, also known as insulating refractory bricks. First of all, literally, lightweight aluminum bricks and heavy aluminum bricks are very different in weight. Lightweight high alumina bricks, also called insulated high alumina bricks, are designed for insulation and heat preservation. In normal use, the utility model is not directly contacted with the furnace temperature, and is a refractory brick product which is close to the furnace wall and has the function of heat insulation and heat preservation.
- Q:What's the weight of the refractory bricks?
- According to shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, special brick, etc.. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What is the difference between fireclay bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- A neutral refractory with an alumina content of more than 48%. Made from alumina or other raw materials of high alumina content; formed and calcined. High thermal stability, fire resistance above 1770. Slag resistance is good, used for masonry steel smelting furnace, glass furnace, cement rotary furnace lining.
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- The gas will directly lead the dome combustion, in order to ensure good mixing, complete combustion of gas and air in a short time, the combustion capacity of short flame or flameless combustion burner, commonly used for semi jet short flame burner.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range