Detailed Product Description
hard pvc foam board
2.Fire retardant and self-extinguishing
2. Fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
3. Heat preservation.
8. Tough, rigid with the high impact strength.
9. Stable color retention.
1. Building outdoor wall board, indoor decoration board, partition board in office and house.
2. Screen printing, flat solvent printing, engraving, billboard and exhibition display.
3. Chemical anticorrosion project, special cold project, environmental protection.
Thickness (mm): 1 ~ 20
Width (mm): 1220, 1600, 2050
Length (mm): 2440, 3050
Color: white, black, red, blue, yellow, green, gray
- Q:How do I get the protective film for the kraft paper on the plastic board?
- From the beginning of a corner, slowly with a nail to pull from the corner, then slowly tear, while tear tear in the side roll, some local glue is tight, fingernails, to be up to 6, the 7 lap will be able to hand held, will be able to slowly tear the whole. The key is not to worry, where there are sticky tight place, stop with a nail scratch, not hard to drag.
- Q:Why should the aluminum-plastic composite board retain the polyethylene plastic not less than 0.3mm thick when cutting the inner aluminum sheet and polyethylene plastic?
- Accurately stated, aluminum plate in the opening processing, not cutting, but behind the groove.
- Q:How should the plastic cutting boards be cleaned?
- Sunshine disinfection: the sun's ultraviolet rays kill bacteria, or do not run out of clean cutting boards should be placed in the sun exposure, so that not only can kill bacteria, and can make the block dry, reduce the bacterial reproduction.
- Q:Where can I buy Plastic sheets like those used in notebook covers?
- any big office supply store.
- Q:Put drops of water on glass or plastic sheet. After evaporation we see white soft dust there. What's that?
- If it was pure water, and there was no dust present in the room there should be no dust. But if it's tap water that is most likely lime deposits or deposits from the minerals in the water. Try the same experiment with distilled water (not bottled drinking water, because minerals are added).
- Q:Cheap sheets of plastic.?
- ok im not really sure what your talking about but maybe try two plastic table cloths put together or new not used garbage bags?
- Q:why do 5 year old boys sleep in plastic sheets?
- u mean a platic cover for the matress. i think if its plastic sheets that will be very unconfortable to sleep in but the plastic cover for matress protects the matress from a bed wetter its normal
- Q:Do UV rays penetrate a plastic sheet?
- If it is clear plastic, remove it. This could magnify the suns rays and burn your plants. If it is colored plastic, I doubt the rays will go through it.
- Q:Tin or PVC Sheets for Patio Roof?
- It's going to come down to Durability and Sound. If you live in a salt free environment (more than 100+ miles from the Oceans or Gulf) then either will last 15-20+years. If you live in FL or CA then I'd go with the PVC. Sound is the other thing. Rain on tin is louder than on the PVC. (I prefer the tin because of the pitch of the sound it is relaxing to me. The shop where your going to buy may let you take two sheets and hit them with a hose to hear the differences.
- Q:can you stitch cross stitching patterns on plastic canvas sheets?
- the 14 count is great for cross stitching on ive made some magnets and ornaments that way. last longer than on perforated paper. Perforated paper is another way to make your cross stitch patterns sturdy if that is what your thinking of.
We produce 20 different chemical products,dealing with more than 5000 others. We assure you will enjoy good quality and professional service if you import chemicals directly from us. Your satisfication will be more after visiting our high-efficient and professional team here. Quality first is the principle for all our products with strict quality control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||19.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
11.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
4.00% Western Europe
4.00% South Asia
2.50% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
1.50% Southern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range