Detailed Product Description
hard pvc foam board
2.Fire retardant and self-extinguishing
2. Fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
3. Heat preservation.
8. Tough, rigid with the high impact strength.
9. Stable color retention.
1. Building outdoor wall board, indoor decoration board, partition board in office and house.
2. Screen printing, flat solvent printing, engraving, billboard and exhibition display.
3. Chemical anticorrosion project, special cold project, environmental protection.
Thickness (mm): 1 ~ 20
Width (mm): 1220, 1600, 2050
Length (mm): 2440, 3050
Color: white, black, red, blue, yellow, green, gray
- Q:Who makes iron-on transfer sheets for dark fabrics that don't leave the plastic film or white background?
- You start buy getting the floor real clean getting rid of any dirt or oil spots. You can use latex if you wish. It may take two coats. The epoxy paints will also work fine but are a bit pricey.
- Q:Kitchen roof plastic buckle how to dismantle?
- No matter it is aluminium gusset plate or plastic steel board, do not need to fold, ah, edge, direct wallpaper, knife is cut, aluminium gusset plate can not be cut with angle grinder greatly
- Q:What do you put underneath sand so that it doesnt touch the ground. It is like a sheet.?
- A durable plastic is what landscapers use. They use this for mulch as well.
- Q:What's the difference between plastic sheet and plastic?
- From the processing method, sheet metal and ordinary plastic are quite different, it must go through the frame and feet cut from a piece of sheet material, then strict grinding and polishing process, the complex program together with the mirror frame and foot hinge.
- Q:Can I use a hard plastic sheet as the bottom for my 2 guinea pigs c&c cage ?
- Nono, its good. Make sure you clean the plastic before it comes in contact with the pigs. I guess you know this, but line the top with bedding or fleece :P have fun!
- Q:How to remove Sharpie from plastic trading card sheets?
- I've had a lot of success removing permanent marker off of plastic with Staedler white erasers. Depending on how fragile the plastic is (sorry - I don't know much about trading cards!) it might be tricky. Also, if the plastic is at all rough or porous it probably won't work well either. I'm military, however, and we use permanent marker to mark laminated maps, and erasers when we need to change the markings...and this sounds like it could be a similar situation. Good luck!
- Q:I'm looking for a small amount of white, translucent, corrugated plastic sheeting in the LA area by tomorrow.
- The okorder.com/ Good luck.
- Q:The difference between extruded board, polystyrene board and extruded polystyrene foam board
- 1 expansion polystyrene board (EPS board) thermal conductivity 0.038-0.041, good insulation effect, cheap price, poor strength.2 extruded polystyrene board (XPS board) thermal conductivity 0.028-0.03, better insulation effect, high strength, moisture resistance, expensive, the surface of the construction needs to be dealt with.
- Q:Why would a co-worker give me old diapers and a used plastic sheet bed?
- Maybe they don't have much money, but wanted to give you something to help. Personally, I would NOT be offended. I would take it as a kind gesture. ps. Those three diapers might come in handy when you realize at mid-night that you have run out of pampers..then suddenly you remember those old diapers you have stashed away that a co-worker gave you:)
- Q:Where can i get good, cheap hard plastic sheets? (stores)?
- What type of plastic are you looking for? Clear plexiglass? Lexan? HDPE? ...
We produce 20 different chemical products,dealing with more than 5000 others. We assure you will enjoy good quality and professional service if you import chemicals directly from us. Your satisfication will be more after visiting our high-efficient and professional team here. Quality first is the principle for all our products with strict quality control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||19.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
11.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
4.00% Western Europe
4.00% South Asia
2.50% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
1.50% Southern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range