Detailed Product Description
hard pvc foam board
2.Fire retardant and self-extinguishing
2. Fire retardant and self-extinguishing.
3. Heat preservation.
8. Tough, rigid with the high impact strength.
9. Stable color retention.
1. Building outdoor wall board, indoor decoration board, partition board in office and house.
2. Screen printing, flat solvent printing, engraving, billboard and exhibition display.
3. Chemical anticorrosion project, special cold project, environmental protection.
Thickness (mm): 1 ~ 20
Width (mm): 1220, 1600, 2050
Length (mm): 2440, 3050
Color: white, black, red, blue, yellow, green, gray
- Q:Where can i buy corrugated plastic sheets?
- I'm almost certain that all homecenters carry material used for things like roofing a carport. They probably carry it in clear and just about every color.
- Q:What is the name for sheets or pages of plastic in similar dimensions as paper?
- As my pricey buddies little sweetie would say that is steeped in awesomeness Ding. Scarlett is babysitting a five year ancient tonight for the first time. Cover search - or no? ♥
- Q:Solar Powered oven: what can I substitute for acrylic plastic cover sheet?
- Check Craigslist and Freecycle for an old storm door or window, and post a Wanted ad if you need to. Storm doors often have acrylic glazing. If you want high efficiency, design your oven around a double-insulated (two layers) glass unit.
- Q:How can i get burnt on plastic off of a cookie sheet?
- I did that once, I got it off with a spatula....a spatula, and oil..
- Q:what are the plastic sheets called that soldiers sleep unter when sleeping outdoors?
- In the Marine Corps we would drape our ponchos over our shelter halves for extra wet weather protection. So I suppose it does kinda look like a plastic sheet.
- Q:Is there a glue that can seal sheets of plastic together?
- I have the same problem. I have tried melting some of the plastic and pressing it between the sheets. This only seemed to melts the sheets also. I have used Gorrilla Glue, Silicone, Super Glue and Epoxy and have had no luck. Double sided tap sorta worked but it takes a ton of it. So far the best thing I have found is just using Duct tape. It's ugly and falls off in the heat of the summer but does work temporarily. I will definitely buy an iron and try that. That seems like the best idea yet. I did visit an adhessive manufacturers website and they say there is nothing invented yet that bonds sheeting together permanently. I find this hard to believe. I have used a vacumme sealer for freezer bags and it works wonderfully on really thin plastic but the thicker sheeting I need and it has no affect on that.
- Q:What are those yellow sheets for silk screening called?
- They are stencils. They might be vinyl, paper, vellum or a material called frisket. Check into almost any arts and crafts store that sells silk screen supplies.
- Q:is their 8x11 plastic sheets that has raised dots in a grid pattern?
- I know exactly what you're looking for. Try a drafting supply or art supply store. Rapidesign Template
- Q:I want to build a light box out of plastic. Where can I get sheets of semi-transparent acrylic?
- home depot would have the parts you need for this. use flouresant light covers, cut four of them into squares, if it is really opaque you can hotglue the edges together. its simple, these were really popular on HGTV type shows like 3 years ago, they made them all the time. simple project, highly effective, i wouldn't be surprised if you could find one at a store like IKEA, already made.
- Q:Should I remove the transparent plastic sheet on top of my fireworks box?
- You can remove it or leave it, it's up to you. It will not effect the performance of the cake however the fireworks will tear it into little plastic pieces that will be all over the place. I like to remove the plastic/paper on the tops of fireworks cakes to reduce the amount of mess during cleanup.
We produce 20 different chemical products,dealing with more than 5000 others. We assure you will enjoy good quality and professional service if you import chemicals directly from us. Your satisfication will be more after visiting our high-efficient and professional team here. Quality first is the principle for all our products with strict quality control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||19.00% North America
15.00% Mid East
11.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
4.00% Western Europe
4.00% South Asia
2.50% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
1.50% Southern Europe
1.00% South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range