Specification Of 10 Year Guarantee Anti-Flame Acrylic Sheet With Many Colors
Thickness: 5.0--20.0mm Tolerance:±0.2mm
Width: 200--2100mm Tolerance:±1.0mm
Length: within 10m Tolerance:±1.0mm
2 Color: all colors are available
3 High quality and good price
Features Of 10 Year Guarantee Anti-Flame Acrylic Sheet With Many Colors
1 Perfect transparency and the light transmittance with 93%.
2 Excellent electrical insulation , very light in weight.
3Strong surface hardness and good weather resisting property
4 Beautiful in colour, easy to clean
Applications Of 10 Year Guarantee Anti-Flame Acrylic Sheet With Many Colors
1 Construction: show window, doors, light-absorpting shade, telephone booth.
2 Advertisement: lamphouse, signboard,indicator,display rack.
3 Vehicle: door and window of car and train.
4 Medical: infant incubator, many kinds of medical apparatus.
Pictures Of 10 Year Guarantee Anti-Flame Acrylic Sheet With Many Colors
- Q:Computer cases have clear side panels, what is it called plastic sheet?
- Many gaming computer situations have see by using area panels so the super nerds that play wow all day can instruct off their costly video enjoying cards and processors. in case you prefer a gaming case a stable place to %. one up is Fry's electronics yet once you prefer to flow inexpensive flow to living house depot and get a inexpensive sheet of plexiglass which will greater healthful the edge of the computer.
- Q:Baking sheets. . the new plastic ones. . .?
- They are a heat reistant silicon and are good to use.
- Q:Kitchen roof plastic buckle how to dismantle?
- The plastic material for the kitchen ceiling, because such materials need to use professional tools in the demolition, but accidentally damage the original structure or not in the decoration into the installation problems, therefore need to remove the professional staff of the demolition work, so to ensure the smooth completion of the decoration again.
- Q:Plastic buckle ceiling artificial costs how much a square meter?
- Material advantages: light weight, easy installation, waterproof, anti moth surface color pattern variation and non pollution resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation cleaning new technology especially good performance of flame retardant materials which can be added from the fire that destroyed the use of more security and metal ceiling than foot high temperature short service life compared to
- Q:What is the difference between wooden skis and plastic products?
- Skis are the carrier of skiers' progress. The ski board is mainly composed of multi layer structure, mainly including elastic plate, anti torsion box structure, plate core, glass fiber composite material, macromolecule material base plate, metal edge blade and so on.
- Q:where can i find a big sheet of clear plastic for making stencils?
- Many hardware stores sell various grades of plastic film for covering windows or use as drop cloths. The heaviest is a clear vinyl sheet sold to give a clear view and this may meet your needs - sold from a roll without folds. It is soft and may not be wide enough at all locations. Beyond that you will have to contact people listed under Plastics - Sheet in the Yellow Pages They will have fairly stiff plastics - like plexiglas - but may have thinner - easier to cut. Ask if they have 1/32 or 1/16 inch in some form.
- Q:Do Yamaha guitar's pickguards usually come with a plastic sheet/sticker over them?
- It's meant to come off. Most new guitars have them, to protect the pickguard during shipping and in the store.
- Q:Where would I buy plastic sheets to protect my furniture during construction?
- you can just use painters drop cloths.... my dollar store has them... they are huge. a hardware or building sotre has them, but they are 7 - 8 $ each which still isnt bad...but check out dollar stores first and save a bundle. you can buy fabric ones but they are like 22$ for 2 and will cover only two pieces of furniture, i would go with plastic.... And tarps, arent thin enough or pliable enough to mold to furniture effectively, they will be constantly slipping off, plus you will pay more and have to buy more.
- Q:Where is the cheapest place to buy a sheet of transparent plastic (perspex??) ?
- most places around here call it plexiglass, and is going up in price all the time.
- Q:Do UV rays penetrate a plastic sheet?
- If it is clear plastic, remove it. This could magnify the suns rays and burn your plants. If it is colored plastic, I doubt the rays will go through it.
We are a Professinal brand for Cast Acrylic Sheet,Plexiglass,Acrylic Sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range