Specifications of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1 UV co-extrusion for long life-span
2 Makrolon PC resin from Bayer in Germany
Features of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1 Withstand very high loads
2 Thermal expansion free
3 Simple & fast installation
4 100% leak-proof
5 High thermal insulation
6 Ideal for curved designs
7 Single sided UV protection
Applications of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1. Architectural structures
2. Commercial and retail
3. Sport facilities
4. Covered walkways
5. Open markets
6. Swimming pool covers
Pictures of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
- Q:is there a small machine for welding plastic sheeting together? I wish to make pencil cases and such.?
- Get a soldering gun. The tip is very hot and can melt plastic together very well!
- Q:Should I remove the transparent plastic sheet on top of my fireworks box?
- yes!! remove the plastic and the red paper that covers the business end for the best effect.
- Q:Toilet melamine partition board, plastic partition board how much is one square metre?
- Do toilet basically use melamine board, moistureproof base material. Seller says waterproof is fake.
- Q:What is acrylic? Is it plastic? What's the difference between good and bad?
- Organic glass1 see material around four if skin side, not the rower2 the surface of paper produced by the recent general lossless breaking new plate paper is stuck.3 transparency and color brilliance. In the corner point and then molded materials open to the light or light, obviouslyIn the 4 corner point material torn paper, poor material surface will appear water and ice things, at a glance5 tolerance of material thickness. The naked eye can not see, it is best to use calipers, cards. (good material tolerance at pay 0.2MM)Almost the board is paying 0.8MM or so, hand touch can reflect the thickness tolerance.
- Q:Japanese plastic sheet that makes answers invisible.?
- Try okorder.com/
- Q:What do you call the plastic sheets that cover ceiling fluorescent bulbs?
- Panels yahmar
- Q:Where can I find a plastic sheet similar to the plastic used for 2 liter Coke bottles?
- Try a local art/craft store and look for clear acetate sheets. For larger pieces look in the phone book for plastic suppliers or similar. Most of them will sell to public. Home centers have clear acrylic but it may be thicker than what you need.
- Q:what is that clear plastic sheet that are used on dvd case called?
- Cellophane ...
- Q:plastic sheet on cd is torn and some parts missing?
- If its torn and some parts are missing, the underside very well could be damaged. The only hope is to try it out on a cd reader. If your data is damaged, I'm not sure what to do....try repairing it with a CD Cleaner......but I don't know that will fix it for sure. If its gouged, theres no hope for saving data.
- Q:Where should i put sheets of aluminum foil under my water-bed? Beneath the plastic liner or on top of it?
- Foil won't do very much for you. It isn't an insulator of heat. It is a conductor of heat.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of awnings, greenhouses, carport and other polycarbonate sheet related projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 20 Million
15.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
8.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Mid East
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% North America
5.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range