Specifications of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1 UV co-extrusion for long life-span
2 Makrolon PC resin from Bayer in Germany
Features of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1 Withstand very high loads
2 Thermal expansion free
3 Simple & fast installation
4 100% leak-proof
5 High thermal insulation
6 Ideal for curved designs
7 Single sided UV protection
Applications of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
1. Architectural structures
2. Commercial and retail
3. Sport facilities
4. Covered walkways
5. Open markets
6. Swimming pool covers
Pictures of 100% Virgin Bayer Material Plug-Pattern Polycarbonate Sheet With UV Protection
- Q:What drill is good for punching plastic sheets?
- Plastic board: plastic board is made of plastic, and plastic is synthetic macromolecule compound. It can change the shape of the body freely. The plastic is made of synthetic or condensation polymerization with monomer raw materials, composed of synthetic resin and filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, lubricant, pigment and other additives, it is the main component of synthetic resin.
- Q:Why build a house with plastic foam?
- The effect of polystyrene foam board:1. protect the main structure of the building and prolong the life of the building. Because the exterior insulation is to place the insulation layer outside the structure, it reduces the pressure caused by the structural deformation caused by the change of temperature, and reduces the erosion of the harmful substances and ultraviolet rays in the air.2. eliminate the "bridge" used in the insulation, the thermal bridge is difficult to avoid, and effectively prevent the thermal insulation production, avoid condensation.3. the wall moist situation improved, the general need to set up internal insulation vapor barrier layer, through the performance of temperature and the external insulation insulation material is much stronger than the main structure, inside the wall is generally not condensation phenomenon, the wall temperature of structure layer was increased to further enhance the wall insulation performance.4., to maintain stability at room temperature, the use of external insulation wall, because the wall heat storage capacity of the larger structure layer in the wall inside, conducive to room temperature to maintain stability.5., increase the use of housing area. Can avoid the two decoration damage to the insulation layer.
- Q:Kitchen roof plastic buckle how to dismantle?
- Considering the safety of the roof should be in the kitchen ceiling is disassembled, especially the removal of ceiling in use for more than 20 years in the kitchen, because the original structure has started aging, plus the original ceiling decoration decoration requirements due to a lot of big hole, so that the local bearing capacity decline.
- Q:How should the plastic cutting boards be cleaned?
- Laundry disinfection method: first use wire brush and water cutting board surface and gaps wash clean, then rinse again with boiling water.
- Q:Does anyone know where I can buy a sheet of lucite?
- Depending on the thickness you need Home Depot or Lowes.
- Q:Does anyone know where I can buy 1/8 sheet of plastic?
- Hardware stores like Home Depot or Lowe's have sheeted plastic, but I'm not sure if this is what you need. If you want a relatively small sheet of stiff plastic, then I would recommend going to a dollar store and seeing if you could modify something that would work for you. Also, if you are looking for clear plastic there are photo-protection sheets that are stiff and come in 8.5x11 size. Go to a photo shop. A pharmacy with photo developing might have them but you never can tell what they will or will not stock.
- Q:My wakeboard's top laminate sheet is peeling off and i need some ideas to fix it.?
- Try going back to epoxy and try again. This time prep the surfaces by sanding with a fairly fine sand paper, and make sure all surfaces are dry. If you attempt to epoxy to either a too smooth surface, a water wetted surface or a surface that has another wax or adhesive on it the epoxy won't adhere properly. Clean and sand the surfaces first and the epoxy should be stronger than new. Good luck with your repair..
- Q:Japanese plastic sheet that makes answers invisible.?
- I think it's sold at many stationary stores in Japan. There is no specific name for them. Just plastic sheet.
- Q:Where can I find a single sheet (36 x 48) of corrugated plastic, or Coroplast??
- call the commercial desk and ask for one sheet !!!! those folks at that desk in either the HoDepot or Lowe's are helpful and they will find you something that will work ....
- Q:What is the most effective way to seal together two sheets of plastic?
- You could try sewing them together. There are also zippers sold for sheet plastic, so you can make a temporary doorway when you need to seal off part of your house from construction dust. You could use that and just never open the zipper. Google peel and stick zipper.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of awnings, greenhouses, carport and other polycarbonate sheet related projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 20 Million
15.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
8.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Mid East
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% North America
5.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range