||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Grade 304 No.8 Finish Stainless Steel Sheet price
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- It is an alloy steel which is not easily rusted, but it is not absolutely rusty. Stainless steel plate refers to the atmosphere, steam and water and other weak medium corrosion of steel plate, and acid resistant steel plate refers to acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion of steel plate. Stainless steel plate has been published since the beginning of twentieth Century, and now has a history of more than 1 centuries.
- Q:Welding defects analysis of 1.5mm stainless steel plate
- UndercutReasons: 1. The welding parameters do not choose U, I is too large, the welding speed is too slow.The arc is too long. The molten metal failed to fill the melting gap in time.Hazard: the working cross section of base metal decreases and the stress concentration at the undercut is concentrated.
- Q:How can I classify stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel plates are classified according to different standards and have different classifications:1, stainless steel plate according to the thickness classification: can be divided into: sheet (0.2mm-4mm), medium plate (4mm-20mm), thick plate (20mm-60mm), super thick plate (60-115mm).
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- First of all, I said, can not be sold by area, because the thickness of the price is not the same, I said the weight is how to draw, take SUS304 steel:Length (m) * width (mm) * thickness (mm) * density (7.93) /1000= weight
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1. PTFE/Pb mixture, 0.01-0.03mm, an abrasion resistant material that, during operation, forms a transfer film to protect the grinding shaft.2. copper powder layer, 0.20-0.35mm, to improve the bonding strength of PTFE/Pb and copper plate layer, has good bearing capacity and wear resistance. Higher thermal conductivity allows rapid transfer of heat generated during operation.3. stainless steel substrate, improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer, and have better corrosion resistance.
- Q:Is Baoding mirror stainless steel plate mirror on both sides?
- Yes, mirror stainless steel plate is divided into: single universal grinding 8K stainless steel plate, stainless steel plate, 8K universal grinding double-sided single-sided grinding 8K stainless steel plate, double-sided grinding of 8K stainless steel plate, manufacturers generally can be customized according to your requirements, the price is not the same.
- Q:What's the drill for stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Aluminum sheet material is light, easy to shape, good coloring;
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- Ferritic stainless steel (with magnetic) inside 409 minimum, average price of 7800 yuan / ton, including tax, the proportion of 7.75, the formula is the same as above
- Q:What does "stainless steel plate" 6.0*1500c mean?
- Stainless steel plate 6.0*1500c represents stainless steel material,6 represents the stainless steel thickness,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range