|Place of Origin: |
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
|Calory (J): |
|Sulphur Content (%): |
|Ash Content (%): |
|Fixed Carbon (%): |
|Moisture (%): |
|Phosphorus Content (%): |
|Volatile Matter (%): |
|Abrasive Resistance: |
|Crushing Strength: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Foundry coke: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||in 1mt big bags or bulk to container |
|Delivery Detail:||within 30days after the order Foundry coke|
ASH: 12.5% Max
Product Description: Metalurgical coke Met coke
Raw Material Base: Coking coal
sulphur content: 0.7% max
ash content: 12.5% max
fixed carbon: 86% min
moisture: 8% max
volatile matter: 1.5% max
phosphorous: 0.045% max
Szie: 5-10mm 10-30mm 20-40mm 30-80mm
Coke is a kind of main raw materials used for steel makers, we have own coke plants at Shanxi province .
The coke handled by our cooperation is made from superior coking coal of Shanxi province. Provided with the advantages of low ash, low sulphur and high carbon. Our coke is well sold in European, American, Japanese and South-east Asian markets. Our owned Coke plant are located in Shanxi Province and supplying of you many kinds of coke.
- Q:Who knows the proportion of pig iron and coke used in Cupola
- There are doubts: blank parts output is too low.3, blank export rate: raw materials into melting after the formation of blank, under normal circumstances, the common casting investment for every 1 tons of pig iron, scrap steel and other major raw materials, the lowest to 85% iron, after casting output blanks, nozzle, nozzle, riser, riser for iron smelting water ratio of about 30%; blank standard export rate, nozzle, riser re melted continue after put into use; production enterprises invested 1 tons per dryer, iron scrap and other major raw materials to the lowest 85% of the hot metal, roughly the same with ordinary casting, casting blank after the (standard yield) for hot metal ratio is about 70%, water riser for hot metal ratio is about 15%, and the same outlet riser re melted after continued use.
- Q:What is the reasonable standard of volatile content of coke
- 11% of the sulfur from the blast furnace charge into the furnace comes from the ore, and the other comes from the limestone; the other is from the coke, so the coke is the main source of sulfur in the charge of the 82.5% of the charge. Sulfur content in coke directly affects the production of blast furnace. When the sulfur content in coke is greater than 1.6%, sulfur increased 0.1%, the amount of coke increased 1.8%, limestone amount increased 3.7%, 0.3% increase in amount of ore blast furnace output to reduce the sulfur content under 1.5 - 2.0%. metallurgical coke is not greater than 1%, the use of large and medium-sized metallurgical coke content in blast furnace is less than 0.4 - 0.7%.
- Q:The chemical composition of coke m10.m25 refers to?
- M10 refers to the wear resistance of coke, M25 refers to the crushing strength is the mechanical strength. Mainly the cold strength of coke. Coke is also the most important indicator is the hot state, CRI thermal reaction and CSR reaction intensity. In blast furnace production, both cold and thermal strength are important.
- Q:What are the criteria for coke classification and how to distinguish between primary and two grade coke?
- 4, coke in volatile coke: according to the volatile content of coke can determine maturity. Such as volatile than 1.5%, said coke; volatile matter less than 0.5 - 0.7%, said too much, generally mature metallurgical coke volatile is about 1%.5, the moisture in the coke: water fluctuation will make coke measurement is not allowed, thus causing the furnace condition fluctuation. In addition, coke moisture will increase the M04 high, M10 low, to the drum index error6, coke screening composition: grain size of coke in blast furnace smelting. It is very important to China in the past, coke size requirements: on the coke oven (1300 - 2000 square meters) of coke particle size greater than 40 mm; medium and small blast furnace coke particle size greater than 25 mm. But some mills tests show that the coke 40 - 25 mm in size as well. More than 80 mm coke to whole, little change in its size range. So the coke size uniform, large gap, small resistance, the furnace is running well.
- Q:What is the use of coke
- From the distribution of coke production in China, the distribution of coking enterprises in China is unbalanced, which is mainly distributed in North China, East China and northeast china. Three, the use of coke coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and other non-ferrous metal smelting furnace, reducing agent, heating agent and the role of the material column skeleton. The use of coke instead of charcoal in the blast furnace has laid the foundation for the large-scale development of modern blast furnaces and is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy. In order to achieve better technical and economic indexes of blast furnace operation, the coke (metallurgical coke) must have proper chemical and physical properties. In addition to a large number of coke used in iron smelting and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, the quality requirements are different. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength, but requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:How much coke oven gas is produced?
- You have to know what kind of coal isBituminous coal and anthracite are determined according to the content of volatile matter in coal,Bituminous coal has C content, geological time is long, but not easy to burn!It is also different from the different producing areas of bituminous coal. Mainly depends on what you want to be low calorific value (not including the vaporization of water vapor latent heat release). High calorific valueTo determine the coal species, industrial analysis, to determine the content of water, ash, volatile, fixed carbon content!That is, there is no formula, mainly the test.Low calorific value = high calorific value -206*H-23MH-- hydrogen contentM-- moisture content (both received base)
- Q:How coke is involved in steelmaking,
- To be exact, you don't need coke for steelmaking, you say that it's iron making
- Q:What is the main purpose of the use of coke
- Coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and so on. In the process of blast furnace smelting, there are four kinds of functions, such as heat supply, reduction, material skeleton and carbon supply.
- Q:Coke coal charcoal are used for what
- Coke:The utility model is mainly used for blast furnace ironmaking and smelting of blast furnace for non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury, etc.. The use of coke instead of charcoal in the blast furnace has laid the foundation for the large-scale development of modern blast furnaces and is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy. In order to achieve better technical and economic indexes of blast furnace operation, the coke (metallurgical coke) must have proper chemical and physical properties. In addition to a large number of coke used in iron smelting and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, the quality requirements are different. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength, but requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:How long should it be to store coke in the open air
- The ground is flat, so it is convenient to transport.In addition, if it can be stored indoors, try not to open. For shelter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range