|Place of Origin: |
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
|Calory (J): |
|Sulphur Content (%): |
|Ash Content (%): |
|Fixed Carbon (%): |
|Moisture (%): |
|Phosphorus Content (%): |
|Volatile Matter (%): |
|Abrasive Resistance: |
|Crushing Strength: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Foundry coke: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||in 1mt big bags or bulk to container |
|Delivery Detail:||within 30days after the order Foundry coke|
ASH: 12.5% Max
Product Description: Metalurgical coke Met coke
Raw Material Base: Coking coal
sulphur content: 0.7% max
ash content: 12.5% max
fixed carbon: 86% min
moisture: 8% max
volatile matter: 1.5% max
phosphorous: 0.045% max
Szie: 5-10mm 10-30mm 20-40mm 30-80mm
Coke is a kind of main raw materials used for steel makers, we have own coke plants at Shanxi province .
The coke handled by our cooperation is made from superior coking coal of Shanxi province. Provided with the advantages of low ash, low sulphur and high carbon. Our coke is well sold in European, American, Japanese and South-east Asian markets. Our owned Coke plant are located in Shanxi Province and supplying of you many kinds of coke.
- Q:Why does casting coke require phosphorus?
- Phosphorus increased the brittleness of cast iron, the use of metal damage. Therefore, the requirements of the foundry phosphorus is the lower the better. Because of the large cupola furnace in the furnace is acidic, can not effectively dephosphorization, so the foundry coke in the phosphorus requirements as low as possible, and require the supplier to provide a quality guarantee form.
- Q:With the number of 1 tons of steel smelting coke
- Because it can reduce energy consumption and reduce costs. So in the iron and steel enterprises coke rate decreased as the main goal of public relations, all the staff for the blast furnace coke rate reduction efforts. A few data in Liaoning, the average coke rate of Anshan and Benxi, Anshan Benxi is 330kg/t, is 360kg/t, that is to say a pig needs 330 360kg and coke production 2 saddle of the iron and steel enterprises. Shanghai Baosteel coke for the best in the country, can reach about 280kg/t. Is about 280kg per ton iron coke, the national leading level.
- Q:What kind of coke is used for steelmaking? The difference between metallurgical coke and foundry coke.
- The following indexes: Metallurgical Coke metallurgical coke: fixed carbon, 86%; calorific value 7300cal/kg; ash < 12%; volatile < 1.9%; all 5% "0.6%" water; sulfur; two metallurgical coke: fixed carbon 84.5-85%; calorific value 7000cal/kg; ash < 13.5%; volatile "1.9% full" water; 6%; "three sulfur 0.7%; metallurgical coke: fixed carbon 83-84.5%; calorific value 6500cal/kg; ash < 15%; volatile < 1.9%; all 6%" 1% "water; sulfur;
- Q:Effect of coal fineness on coke
- From the point of view of the uniformity of coal material, the more finely pulverized coal. But if the coal fineness is small, because of the presence of a larger particle weakly caking coal and ash and coke cracks increased, the uniformity of deterioration. If the particle size of coal is not uniform, it is easy to produce segregation phenomenon in the transportation process, the grain size of different size will be gradually stratified by size. Due to the different coal hardness of the coal blending, large particles of coal is often a greater hardness of coal, so the segregation phenomenon, will make the different coal species gradually separated, so that the uniformity of coal deterioration.
- Q:China's coke iron smelting began in what time?
- The ancient iron smelting method in smelting iron block, lower temperature, iron ore solid reduction sponge iron, and iron into play by forging. Smelting iron block, furnace, furnace with ground and shaft 3. The block iron making in our country began in the spring and Autumn period, and in the near future, the pig iron with more than 2% carbon dioxide was refined and used as a casting tool
- Q:How many degrees of coke ignition temperature can ignite coke
- Ignition temperature (450-650) in air;Dry ash free base low calorific value is 30-32KJ/g;The specific surface area is 0.6-0.8m2/g
- Q:Coke and coal is one thing
- Coke is bituminous coal under the condition of isolated air, heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification, shrinkage and other stages of the final coke, this process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization).Coke is a deep processing of coal products.
- Q:Who can talk about the coke industry prospects?
- With the rapid development of the domestic and international iron and steel industry, the demand for coking products is increasing rapidly, the investment is heating up, and the industry is expanding rapidly. But the coking industry of high resource consumption, production and emissions, especially the emissions of harmful substances, causing serious waste of resources and environmental pollution, brings great pressure to the sustainable development of national economy, which also hindered the rapid development of coking industry.
- Q:What are the national standards for grade two coke?
- Two national standards for metallurgical coke: total sulfur: 0.61 - 0.80; ash: 12.01 - 13.50
- Q:What is cokeWhat applications are, what is the fire of Malachite copper
- Coke is a kind of reducing agent (C), under the heating conditions and some of the oxidation reduction reaction, can restore some important minerals, such as steel mills, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range