Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Tianjin China (Mainland)
ANSI;DIN ;BS ;JIS;GB
Nominal diameter: DN50–DN2000
Valve Design: MSS-SP81
Flange Standard: ANSI;DIN ;BS ;JIS;GB
Test Standard: MSS-SP81;API 598;
Nominal Diameter DN
Nominal Pressure PN
Cement, Paper Pulp,Sewage,Water, Oil etc.
Carbon steel, SS304,SS316;
- Q:What do gates, Z15T-10, Z15W-16T, Z45T/W-10, Z41T-10 mean?
- 7-, dark bar parallel gate valve, parallel gate valve 9- dark bar;5, sealing materials or lining materials were used R- T- austenitic stainless steel, copper alloy, X- rubber, S- plastic, N- nylon, F- fluorine plastic, H-Cr series stainless steel, hard alloy Y-, J- rubber, M- Monel alloy, Tc- ceramics;6, the body material code Z- K- gray cast iron, malleable cast iron, Q- ductile iron, copper and T- alloy, C- steel, P- chromium nickel stainless steel, R- stainless steel chromium nickel molybdenum, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel V-.For example: for electric, flange connections, Ming Liang wedge double gate, the sealing surface material directly processed by the body, nominal pressure PN0.1MPa body material for gray cast iron gate valve: Z942W-1 electric wedge double gate valve
- Q:What gate valve is the J41H-150LBDN100 gate valve?
- J41H-150LBDN100 is not a gate valve, it is a API stop valve.API valve can only medium one-way flow direction when installing. Its structure length is larger than gate valve, and the fluid resistance is large. The reliability of sealing is not strong in long-term operation.Also called cut-off gate valve is the most widely used as a valve, it is popular is because the process of opening and closing the sealing surface friction between the small, more durable, highly open small, easy manufacture, convenient maintenance, not only for low pressure, but also suitable for high pressure.
- Q:The difference between gate valve and butterfly valve, as well as cut-off valve,
- Butterfly valve is a disc type of open and close parts reciprocating reciprocating about 90 degrees to open, close and adjust the fluid channel of a valve.Advantages: the butterfly valve has the advantages of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, installation of small size, and torque is small, simple and rapid operation, and also has good flow characteristics of regulation and sealed off, is nearly 10 years the fastest growing valve, high temperature and high pressure, and to large diameter, high sealing function of the direction, long life, good adjusting features and a valve development.Disadvantages: the butterfly valve relative to the gate, ball valve pressure loss is relatively large, it is suitable for pressure loss requirements lax piping system.Under normal circumstances, it is not suitable for high temperature and high pressure pipeline system.Valve is closed parts (valve) moving along the centerline of the valve seat, the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional to, is also very suitable for the regulation of traffic.Advantages: in the process of opening and closing, the friction between the disc and the valve body is smaller than that of the gate valve, so it is wearableThe opening height is generally only 1/4 of the diameter of the seat channel, so it is much smaller than the gate valveGenerally, there is only one sealing surface on the body and disc, so the manufacturing process is good and easy to maintain;Disadvantages: the flow resistance coefficient is relatively large, resulting in pressure lossUnsuitable for large caliber productionThe opening and closing moment is larger and the structure length is longer.
- Q:What does gate valve do?
- Gate valve structure, upstairs said about the same, but it can only rough adjustment flow, you may drive it to 30%, he will flow through 65% traffic, you can drive him to 70%, he also flow through 75% traffic. However, the fluctuation is small and can be used for rough adjustment of flow. What's more, half open and half closed are some of the effects on their life span.
- Q:How big valves and fittings need flange installation, such as gate valves, DN50, DN80 and the like?.
- According to user requirements, DN15 also has flanges, in general, DN50 or more are flanges
- Q:Why can't the pressure measuring point be set at the two ends of the gate valve when measuring the resistance loss of the gate valve?
- the valve before the pressure measuring point, distance of valve straight pipe length is 5 times the diameter of the valve after the pressure valve, the distance is 10 times the diameter of straight pipe length.
- Q:How to distinguish between gate valve and cut-off valve?
- Two can be closed, in the flow of linear requirements are not high, you can adjust the flow. Just because of its structural characteristics of the valve to make its flow resistance, so there is a demand for throttling with a little more than the gate valve. In addition, the cut-off valve, whether it is a formal or reverse installed, in the opening and closing process, there is always a very difficult, and therefore can not do a great deal, or it is not easy to open and close. In addition, the cut-off valve has a one-way sealing effect of good features, so in the prevention of reverse flow of the working fluid, it also has a place to play.Hope to be of some help to you!
- Q:What are the standards for the execution of cast iron dark pole gate valves?
- Standard Specification for cast iron blind rod gate valves:1, design and manufacture: according to the provisions of GB/T12234-892, structural length: according to the provisions of GB/T12221-893, flange size: according to the provisions of JB79 GB/T9112-91314, inspection and test: according to the provisions of JB/T9092-99 GB/T13927-92Drive mode: manual, electric, gear drive;
- Q:What gate DH10016, AM
- The first Z represents the gate valve (the initial consonant of the Chinese phonetic alphabet for the gate); the second 2 represents the drive mode of the valve, that is, electro hydraulic drive.
- Q:What does the gate valve 150# mean?
- It's the stress PN, the 2.0MPA150# is the ANSI standard -- American National Standards InstitutePN is nominal pressure
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range