Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: in carton on pallet
Delivery Detail: 30 days after receiving payments
BS 5163 gate valve with metal seated
Face to face:BS5163/ISO 5752 3Series
End flange:BS4504/BS EN1092
stem nut/holding ring/sealing ring:brass
body ring/wedge ring:brass/bronze
gland/handwheel: ductile iron
bonnet gasket/O Ring/dust ring:NBR
- Q:What is the allowable leakage rate of the gate valve D?
- In GB/T 13927, the leakage rate of the valve is divided into 10 grades, namely: A, AA, B, C, CC, D, E, EE, F, G class. And stipulates that when the order contract does not specify, the metal sealing valve according to D requirements.
- Q:What are the main types of gate valves?
- According to the different materials for carbon steel valves, forged steel valves, stainless steel valves, cast steel valve, iron gate, ceramic valve;
- Q:What are the differences between the gate valve and the cut-off valve?
- The operating principle is different. The stop valve is an upward stem type, and the handwheel rotates and rises with the stem. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open, the cut-off valve is not the same. The gate valve has no inlet and outlet direction requirements, and the cut-off valve has the required inlet and outletAt the same time, usually with the cut-off valve instead of gate valve, but the valve can also be used instead of cut-off valve. Valve sealing performance better, but the size is generally not large, the size of the gate valve can be done great.The main difference between them lies in:1, different structure, gate valve structure is more complex than the height, larger size, from the appearance point of view than the cut-off gate valve is short and high, especially the gate height space needs a higher open bar, the selection in the installation space under the condition of limited attention to.2, sealing surface, valve in the opening and closing valve and the valve seat surface always contact and friction between the sealing surface, and thus easy to wear, especially in close off the valve when the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious. And the valve once the valve is in open condition, it's seat and disc sealing surface between, not in contact,
- Q:What is the difference between the model z81x-16q and z81x-16c of the groove gate valve?
- Not 16qIs 16p, the former body is stainless steel, and the latter body is carbon steel
- Q:Why does the centrifugal pump start and stop in the case of closing the gate valve?
- After the valve is closed to stop the cause of centrifugal pump outlet valve is closed to stop the pump to prevent the flow back into the pump, impeller, impeller in reverse, part of the mechanical seal in the pump pump impeller reversal will have adverse consequences, serious damage to the centrifugal pump, to close the valve after the shutdown.
- Q:What is the difference between cut-off valve and gate valve?
- Simply put, the cut-off valve is one-way, only into, do not give up, the valve is two-way
- Q:The difference between cut-off valve and gate valve
- The working principle is different. The stop valve is an upward stem type, and the handwheel rotates and rises with the stem. Valve is hand wheel rotation, stem upward movement. Flow is not the same, the gate valve requires full open, the cut-off valve is not the same. The gate valve has no inlet and outlet direction requirements, and the cut-off valve has the required inlet and outlet!Gate valve and stop valve are shut-off valve, is the most common two valves.From the exterior, the gate valve is shorter than the cut-off valve, especially the bar valve needs a higher height space. Valve sealing surface has a certain degree of self sealing capacity, its spool depends on the media pressure tight contact with the valve seat sealing surface, to achieve tight leakage. Wedge gate valve spool angle is generally 3~6 degrees, when forced to shut down excessive or temperature changes of the valve core is easy to die. Therefore, high temperature and high pressure wedge gate valve, in the structure have taken certain measures to prevent spool stuck. The valve in the opening and closing valve and valve seat sealing surface contact and mutual friction is always so easy to wear sealing surface, especially in close off the valve, the valve before and after the great pressure, sealing surface wear is more serious.
- Q:What kind of copper gate valve copper content standards, there are no national standards?
- Please refer to: GB/T12225-2005 "general purpose valve, copper alloy casting technical specification" and GB/T 15116-1994 "die casting copper alloy"
- Q:Gate valve DN65 what does that mean?
- DN65 indicates that the valve bore is 65CM.The gate (gate valve) is a headstock ram, RAM direction of motion perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, valve can only be fully open and fully closed doors, discomfort pumpsparameters vary, usually 5 degrees is not high, medium temperature is 2 degrees 52'. To improve its manufacturability, make up for the deviation of the angle of the sealing surface during processing. This gate is called an elastic ram.
- Q:What are the features and uses of the gate valve?
- 1) advantages: sealing performance than the cut-off valve, the fluid resistance is small, open and close more effort, full sealing surface by the erosion of media, media flows from the restrictions, with double flow, small structure length, wide application range. 2) disadvantages: high size, open need a certain space, opening and closing time is long, in the opening and closing, the sealing surface is easy to erode and scratch, and the two sealing pairs bring difficulties to the processing and maintenance.3) use: gate valve is generally used in the caliber of DN15-1800mm pipes and equipment, and its dosage is great, mainly cutting off function, not allowed to throttle.
Products: the middle and low valves in accordance with the standards of GB, JIS, ANSI, DIN, BS, NF and casting products.The annual production volume: 80,000 tons of valves and 20,000 tons of auto parts.Credit: the credited company accredit by the Agricultural Bank of China and China Construction Bank, the grade of A enterprise by the Credit Management Division of Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation of the Ministry of Commerce PRC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||20.00% Domestic Market
20.00% Southeast Asia
18.00% Eastern Europe
12.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Mid East
3.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Central America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Northern Europe
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;OHSAS 18001; API; KS;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Korean
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range