Garbage Truck Skip Loader Skip Loader
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Gross Vehicle Weight
Rated engine power
Lifting Time of Filler
Time of Discharging
Cycle Time of Filling
Overall Dimension(mm): 9695X2500X3290
- Q:Big truck shift problem
- The first question is yes, the second are not level one down, but according to the speed down, and then hang the corresponding gear. For example, the 8 stop position of the brakes, stop the car speed to 3 speed, this time should choose low gear hanging 3 block area. Instead of a reduction from the 8 block to the next, the car won't be designed this way.
- Q:How many volts is the battery of a big truck?
- Car battery is divided into 6V and 12V, large trucks battery belongs to 12V, big truck working voltage is 24V, so big trucks are two batteries together.
- Q:Turn non is still operating vehicles according to treatment, if opened 6 years later "turn non", then "turn non" after the vehicle can only open two years, you have to scrap.
- When the car is less than or equal to the total weight of goods 10 tons, the vehicle tolls = basic rate of the total weight of goods vehicles * * * * 0.08/ ton km mileage =10 tons of 361=288.8 is about 290 yuan (fee 5 yuan less than the amount calculated by 5 yuan, the same below)
- Q:Why does the transmission gear and reverse gear use straight gears, while other gears use bevel gears? In addition, why do heavy duty trucks use straight gears for some transmissions?
- In addition, heavy truck may be too large torque, the use of helical teeth, the axial force is too large, so that the axial positioning of the gear is difficult to implement, so the use of straight teeth.
- Q:Truck freight calculation
- The total unit freight, a car is probably:35*1000*0.15+500=5750In other words, use the most common bulk truck to transport your vegetables, each car is 5750 of the price
- Q:Does C1 need a qualification for a pickup truck?
- As long as the operation of the vehicle, you need to obtain the corresponding freight qualification certificate.
- Q:How can you make money if you buy a big truck?
- Throttling is cost control. Drivers, maintenance, fuel, accommodation and other costs control, but also related to the final profit situation, so the old drivers may be higher wages, but less maintenance, less fuel, as can increase revenue;
- Q:What is the difference between a large truck and a tractor?
- Tractors are tow goods. They can be goods shelves, cargo racks, cylinder racks, etc.. A mechanical device that provides power only and does not have the goods in place.
- Q:How many times a year do you need to drive a pickup truck?
- Pickup belongs to micro, small trucks, not within the scope of the new regulations, still in accordance with the original provisions of the implementation of on-line inspection. "The policy is hereby implemented as follows:Before January 1, 2015, in addition to Jiangsu, Sichuan and other 12 provinces in the province trial attorney outside free vehicle inspection, off-site inspection and other vehicles are required to open proxy.Please check the vehicle type, vehicle registration date, vehicle inspection date and so on.The new small passenger car on board is free on line for six years, but it is still required to apply for annual inspection and environmental protection sign on time (within six years).If your car is on August 31, 2010 after the 7 non operating private car.Then according to the new regulations, six years without on-line inspection, but the owners still need to provide compulsory traffic accident liability insurance certificate, tax or travel tax exemption certificate, handle traffic violations, traffic accident, directly to the public security departments to apply for inspection mark. (the vehicle does not cause any casualties during the traffic accident), six years after the on-line inspection.
- Q:What kind of brakes do all big trucks use?
- Large trucks generally use pneumatic brakes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range