Garbage Truck 10 Cbm Compactor Garbage Truck
Certification:ISO9000, CCC, RoHS, CE
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Engine Brand:Faw Xichai
Engine Model:Ca6110 /125z1a2
Gearbox Brand:Faw Hachai
Clutch Model:380 Imported Diaphragm Type
Front Axle:8 E Front Axle
Standard:CE, SGS and so on
I. Brief description
Engine Power: 180HP
Tyre Type: 11.00R2016
Body Size :10M3
Cabin Equipment: J5K Flat Cabin with A/C ,RHD
Price : 40956 USD FOB Qingdao , China
II. More Information
Engine brand: FAW XICHAI
Engine model: CA6110 /125Z1A2
Engine type: Diesel 3-stroke direct injection engine, 4-cylinder in-line
with water cooling, turbo-charging & intercooling
Displacement: 9.726 liters
Max. output: 180hp@2800rpm
Max torque: 343NM@1200-1600rpm
Gear box brand : FAW HACHAI
Gear box model : CA6TB085M
Gear box type :6 Speeds: 6forward speeds and 1 reverse speeds
Clutch: Model: 380 imported diaphragm type
|Pressure of Hydraulic System|
|Kerb Mass (kg)||9500|
|Loading Mass (kg)||2705|
|Gross Vehicle Weight ||12400|
|Body Volume ( m3) ||10|
|Filler Volume ( m3) ||1.5|
|Cycle Time of Filling(s)||≤30|
|Lifting Time of Filler (s)||8-10|
|Time of Discharging (s)||≤30|
|Max.Compression Force (kg)||>25000|
- Q:What does "truck 6*4,6*2" mean?
- Referring to the type of steering of the tractor, 6*4 is the two axle in front of the three axle tube, 4 wheels in the front axle, and 6*2 is the 2 axis of the front axle of the two axle steering tube
- Q:Is pickup truck a compact passenger car?
- Pickup trucks are classified as small trucks in our country, and even if the container is closed, the properties of their trucks can not be changed.
- Q:Is the truck engine turbo well or not?
- For diesel engines, turbocharging should be standard. Turbocharged gasoline engine does not apply to freight cars, low-speed torque is insufficient.
- Q:What kind of brakes do all big trucks use?
- Large trucks generally use pneumatic brakes.
- Q:What's the advantage of a truck adjusting arm?
- The 1. compact structure, flexible action, transmission component, all components of compensation by meshing tooth pure automatically maintain a constant gap between; the brake and the brake hub, the safe and reliable braking.2. convenient installation and use, excellent performance and reliable, high quality and inexpensive, with the manual adjustment function;3. no longer need to manually adjust the brakes, automatically adjust the brake clearance; further improve the safety of the vehicle brake. At the same time, a large number of maintenance time is saved, so as to improve economic benefits;4. brake cylinder push rod stroke is short, quick and reliable braking; reduce the loss of compressed air, prolonged air compressor, brake pump and other parts of life in a compressed air system optimization; braking performance.
- Q:Why does the transmission gear and reverse gear use straight gears, while other gears use bevel gears? In addition, why do heavy duty trucks use straight gears for some transmissions?
- In addition, heavy truck may be too large torque, the use of helical teeth, the axial force is too large, so that the axial positioning of the gear is difficult to implement, so the use of straight teeth.
- Q:What are the standards for heavy and medium trucks?
- In accordance with national standards,A heavy truck is a truck with a mass greater than or equal to 12000kg
- Q:What's better for a truck than an engine?
- Of course liuchai engine, followed by cloud, Yang Chai, chaochai. Cummings.
- Q:Where do I need to hit butter from the truck?
- Butter is used to lubricate the goods. The truck runs for a long time, and the butter inside it is worn off. New equipment needs to be added to maintain the car. The car is grease lubrication, oil hole now cars do not have buttered all bearings are oily, disposable without refueling, do not own the grease in the ball if you remove after filling will cause oil spills and other consequences of life. Above the coach, the SUV is topped with butter, because it has a chassis and a butter mouth.
- Q:Why are there so many American trucks in Vietnam?
- Because Vietnam can not produce its own cars, Vietnamese cars are imported from all parts of the world, or imported parts to assemble themselves.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range