Galvanized Steel Sheet
Hot dip galvanized steel coil and sheet
JIS 3302 / ASTM A653 / EN10143/EN10327
DX51D / DX52D/ DX53D/ S250,280,320GD
0.17-1.6mm (0.25-0.45mm is the most advantage thickness)
Type of coating:
chromed / skin pass/ oiled /un oiled /slightly oiled/ dry
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
| || |
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20''containers
30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 70%L/C at sight
7days after receipt of 30% TT
The industrial use
The application field
The electrical appliance industry
Air conditioner,Computer chassis,
Plate for refrigerator,Outer shell
of washing machine,kitchen fittings,
The freezing chamber device
The building industry
housetop,Lateral wall,doors and windows,
gutter,Shutter doors and windows,Wall frame ,
The agricultural and pastoral
railroad:The roof of the train,The internal frame
of train,The road sign,The inner walls of the train;
road:Highway guardrail,Soundproof wall
The equipment and structure
radiator,cold roll-formed ,Pedals and rack
The material and mechanical properties
- Q:1. What has a higher bending strength: stainless steel 304 or chrome vanadium steel?
- All okorder.com/... it can only be hardened somewhat by cold working. Bending stiffness is not proportional to tensile strength.
- Q:Can I load my own steel core ammo?
- Please okorder.com/ You're likely to find steel core ammunition from any of those manufacturers, and many more. Have fun... but steel core ammo is no more effective than lead ammunition, unless you're planning a crime spree and want to attempt to punch through a ballistic vest, and even that's not guaranteed.
- Q:What are the uses of Mild Steel?
- Mild steel doesn't really mean anything, technically. In today's world all steel is mild steel unless it's high carbon or alloy, which are mostly tool steels. You'll need to study steel much deeper than that to accomplish any real physics work relating to steel.
- Q:carbon steel?
- Try the internet. I'm sure the steel suppliers there know about this
- Q:How to restore rusted stainless steel?
- Stainless steel doesn't rust, whatever acid you got on it was some pretty bad stuff to make a reaction like that, you can try sanding down past the reaction point and polish it out but that's about it, that or it wasn't stainless to begin with. if its brushed chrome to simulate stainless it would have to be replated, not cheap. and probably not worth it
- Q:Are steel strings bad/hard for a beginner?
- Steel strings are fine for a beginner. I learned to play on Steel strings and I have always preferred them to nylon strings.
- Q:Anyone else love the TNA Steel Cage? +BQ?
- TNA steel cage is alot more better i agree with you its safe and can see through it just fine on camera.. BQ: i think newer fence type because it does slow down a match and its brutal.. Old blue cage is just a bit too wide that someone can easily jump two or three squares up and finsihed, nah its too quickly finishing a match into that cage.
- Q:Are desalination plants made of steel?
- If stainless steels were used they would have to be high grade, high Chromium-Nickel alloyed stainless steels. The best in the range would be the Stainless Steel 316 series with superior corrosion resistance and strength. The downside to this is the expense. Carbon steel may be used but only if reinforced with a more corrosive resistant element
- Q:Whats better, 1045, or 440 stainless steel?
- Type 440 combines such a high grade of cutlery steel, toughness and economy that it is actually known as razor blade steel. Browsing around (a lot) more, it seems that 1045 Surgical Steel is popular in straight razors used by barbers. These razors are honed by stropping with leather and last practically forever. From the above, I would guess that it might be easier to lose the edge on 1045, but also easier to re-sharpen it, that it won't easily knick because probably not so hard as 440. I'm not sure if it would be more expensive, unless it has a superior handle etc. So, I would expect to spend a little more effort over the lifetime of the 1045, maybe pay a little more for it, but have a longer lifetime. hth.
- Q:Is there a good cleaner for stainless steel appliances?
- I love Zep Stainless Steel Cleaner. It doesn't leave streaks, it is a foam on easy application and it leaves a protective coating that resists fingerprints and food from sticking on the surface. I even use it on my stainless cooktop and it gets off burned on food, too. I get it at the Home Depot and a big can lasts a long time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range