Galvanized Steel Sheet
Hot dip galvanized steel coil and sheet
JIS 3302 / ASTM A653 / EN10143/EN10327
DX51D / DX52D/ DX53D/ S250,280,320GD
0.17-1.6mm (0.25-0.45mm is the most advantage thickness)
Type of coating:
chromed / skin pass/ oiled /un oiled /slightly oiled/ dry
zero spangle / minimized spangle / regular spangle/ big spangle
| || |
Properly packed for ocean freight exportation in 20''containers
30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 70%L/C at sight
7days after receipt of 30% TT
The industrial use
The application field
The electrical appliance industry
Air conditioner,Computer chassis,
Plate for refrigerator,Outer shell
of washing machine,kitchen fittings,
The freezing chamber device
The building industry
housetop,Lateral wall,doors and windows,
gutter,Shutter doors and windows,Wall frame ,
The agricultural and pastoral
railroad:The roof of the train,The internal frame
of train,The road sign,The inner walls of the train;
road:Highway guardrail,Soundproof wall
The equipment and structure
radiator,cold roll-formed ,Pedals and rack
The material and mechanical properties
- Q:Stainless steel pots?
- If you are changing cook ware to improve your health, don't go with non-stick, because you will eventually be ingesting all that coating. The best cookware is cast iron, and the next best is stainless steel. The idea behind this recommendation is to reduce as many stresses on your immune system, so your systems can help you heal. There may be lots of other things you can do to eliminate chemicals and toxins from your house and food, so start with one thing at a time. Get some stainless steel mixing bowls, one stainless steel pot to boil water in, and then look into eating more raw foods. Use your blender and broiler. Good luck. I believe you can heal following eliminating the toxins from your house and food.
- Q:why does steel rust?????????????
- Oxygen in the air reacts to Iron particles in steel to form Iron Oxide (commonly known as rust).
- Q:What is better acoustic nylon guitar or steel stringed?
- Depends on what kind of music you want to play. Nylon string guitars are used for classical music, and sometimes for jazz, occasionally for folk music. Steel string acoustic guitars are used for almost everything else -- rock, pop, country, bluegrass, folk, blues, jazz, you-name-it. Some people will tell you that beginners should start on nylon strings because they're supposed to be softer on your fingertips but unless you plan to continue playing classical or jazz or folk on your nylon string guitar for some time to come, you're wasting your money. If you want to play rock, pop, country or almost anything else, get a steel string guitar, put light-gauge steel strings on it. Your fingertips are going to be sore for the first few weeks no matter what kind of strings you have on your guitar -- you might as well start off on a guitar that will have the sound you want for the kind of music you actually want to play. Nylon string guitars also have wider necks and fingerboards than steel string guitars, so if you have smaller hands, a steel string guitar will probably be more comfortable for you to play. Hope this helps.
- Q:Are steel casings reloadable?
- Let me break it down for you. 1) There are two kinds of priming in current use these days -- you cannot tell from the outside which primer it is...only by looking inside the casing. If the casing has a single center primer hole, it is Boxer primed. If the casing has multiple primer holes, none of which is center, it is Berdan primed. Berdan and Boxer are the names of men who designed the priming systems.
- Q:Why is the American steel industry failing?
- Q:can I freeze steel?
- can't freeze it but ya can make it very cold
- Q:dangers of the steel factories?
- Same as other steel plants, getting crushed by falling steel, getting burned by hot metal etc
- Q:Which is a greener building material, steel or wood?
- Of course wood+1
- Q:What type of metal is T10 tool steel?
- Carbon Tool Steel usually in the form of forged bar stock. Steel Grades for tool steel can be any of the following (depending on the application) T10/1.1645 SK3/SK4/W1A-91/2/ TC105/y10/1880/BW1B T10A/1.1545/y10A/1880 Standards are published by: DIN, JIS, ASTM, AISI, BS, SS, ISO, TOCT, GB Doug
- Q:is tool steel reliable steel in construction of a sword?
- Tool okorder.com for some ideas on stuff that tool steel can be made into.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range