GALVANIZED STEEL COIL-SHEET WITH BEST SELLING
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 20000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coils -Sheet with best selling
1.What we can supply
JIS G3302 SGCC~SGC570,SGCH(FULL HARD-G550),SGHC~SGH540
EN 10346-DX51D+Z,DX53D+Z, S250GD~S550GD
ASTM A653M CS-B, SS255~SS550
Skin pass/non skin pass
HBIS-Tangsteel,Shandong Zhongguan, Changshu Everbright, WISCO
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION %
C.B OF COATING
JIS G3302 SGCC
JIS G3302 SGCH
ASTM A653 CS.B
Packaging & Shipping
plastic film +water proof paper + steel plate+ packing steel strip
cnbm has her own logistic company who will provide professional service in vessel booking, insurance covering, loading, storaging, documentation. Creating the complete service chain for trading and logistic
Sample free and postage paid.
SGS inspection for free, if quantity is over 500MT/order.
cnbm provide additional service in steel bending, pounching, lasher cutting, welding, forming, designation, installation
- The different hardness levels available for steel sheets typically range from soft (low hardness) to hard (high hardness). Some common hardness scales used for steel sheets include Rockwell, Brinell, and Vickers. These scales provide different ways to measure and express the hardness of steel, allowing users to choose the appropriate level based on their specific needs and applications.
- Yes, steel sheets are suitable for electrical applications. They have excellent electrical conductivity and are often used in electrical transformers, motors, and generators. Additionally, steel sheets provide high magnetic permeability, making them ideal for applications that require electromagnetic shielding or magnetic circuit cores.
- Steel sheets are protected during storage in humid environments by applying a protective coating, such as a layer of oil or zinc, which acts as a barrier against moisture and prevents corrosion. Additionally, proper packaging and storage techniques, such as using moisture-absorbing materials and maintaining appropriate temperature and ventilation, are employed to minimize the exposure of steel sheets to humidity.
- Yes, steel sheets are susceptible to warping or bowing under certain conditions. This can occur due to factors such as temperature changes, uneven cooling, or excessive stress during manufacturing or handling. However, proper design, fabrication, and installation techniques can minimize these risks and ensure structural integrity.
- Steel sheets are generally known for their high tensile strength and stiffness, making them resistant to warping or bending. They are highly durable and can withstand heavy loads without deforming. However, it is important to consider that the thickness and quality of the steel sheet can affect its resistance to warping or bending. Thicker steel sheets tend to be more resistant compared to thinner ones. Additionally, factors like temperature changes and improper handling or installation can also impact the ability of steel sheets to resist warping or bending. Despite these factors, steel sheets are widely used in various industries due to their exceptional resistance to warping or bending.
- To transport steel sheets safely, it is important to use appropriate lifting equipment such as cranes or forklifts with proper rated capacity. The sheets should be securely strapped or clamped together to prevent shifting during transportation. Additionally, using protective covers or padding can minimize the risk of scratches or damage. Proper planning, training, and adherence to safety protocols are crucial to ensure safe transportation of steel sheets.
- Yes, steel sheets can be used for automotive chassis. Steel is a commonly used material in the automotive industry due to its strength, durability, and cost-effectiveness. Steel sheets provide the necessary structural integrity and support required for automotive chassis, making them a suitable choice for this purpose.
- Yes, steel sheets can be used in high-temperature environments. Steel is known for its high strength and resistance to heat, making it a suitable material for applications that involve elevated temperatures. However, the specific type of steel and its composition should be considered to ensure it can withstand the desired temperature range without excessive deformation or deterioration.
- Yes, it is possible to galvanize or coat steel sheets with protective layers. Galvanization is the process of applying a zinc coating to steel to prevent rusting. This can be done through hot-dip galvanization, where the steel is immersed in molten zinc, or through electroplating, which uses an electrolytic process to apply the zinc coating. Aside from galvanization, steel sheets can also be coated with various protective layers. These coatings may include paint, epoxy, powder coatings, or specialized coatings designed to enhance resistance to corrosion, chemicals, or abrasion. These protective coatings not only enhance the appearance of the steel but also act as a barrier against environmental factors that could potentially damage it. The choice between galvanization and coating depends on the specific application and desired level of protection. Galvanization is commonly used in outdoor applications where steel is exposed to moisture, such as in construction, automotive, and infrastructure industries, due to its excellent corrosion resistance. Coatings, on the other hand, offer a wide range of protective properties and can be suitable for various applications, including indoor environments or where specific chemical resistance is necessary. Ultimately, both galvanization and coating with protective layers are effective methods to increase the durability and lifespan of steel sheets. The selection of the appropriate method depends on factors such as the intended use, environmental conditions, and budget.
- Yes, steel sheets are generally resistant to electromagnetic interference due to their high electrical conductivity and ability to block or absorb electromagnetic waves.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like