Fuel Tank Truck 6X4 300HP 25cbm with Weichai Engine
Emission Standard:Euro 4
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Tire Certification:ECE, ISO, DOT
Engine:Weichai Diesel Engine
Export Markets:North America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Production Capacity:10, 000units/Year
Engine: Weichai Engine
Rated Power: 270/300HP
Chassis: Shacman famous brand
Drive Type: 6x4/LHD,RHD is optional.
Tank Capacity: 25-27CBM
|Chassis Model||Shacman SX1256UN434|
|Diesel Engine Model||Weichai WP10.270E40/WP10.300E40|
|Displacement/ Rated Power||9726ml /199kw;221kw|
|Tire and spare tires||11.00-2018PR,11.00R2016PR,12.00-2016PR,12.00R2014PR(10+1 spare tire)|
|Cabin||Flat Roof Cabin|
|Axle||Front axle:5T / Rear axle:10T|
|Steel plate No. Spring||9/12,10/12 |
|Oil Paint||Metallic paint|
|Tank Material||Q235B (carbon steel)|
|Kerb Weight||10460 kg|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||9950,10500x2500x3350 mm|
|Max. Speed||90 km/h |
- Q:What is the standard width of the truck?
- The length of the car is about 16 meters, plus a rear axle, these modifications are illegal, we can not do the normal Dongfeng
- Q:What's the difference between a truck engine and a car engine?
- Such as diesel Jetta diesel and A6 diesel diesel oil in diesel Landwind Harvard and I opened the Landwind economy are also good good fuel economy and all machines are also used in truck Jiangling
- Q:Why are passenger cars and freight cars rear driven, while sedans are mostly precursors?
- Because most of the weight of the vans is behind. In order to meet the drive attachment conditions, the rear wheel drive is adopted; and the bottom of the car chassis is easy to arrange and consider the simple structure, etc., most of which adopt the precursor, and the high-grade sedan adopts the rear drive
- Q:How do you calculate the freight rate?
- General starting price of 70-80 yuan, a little farther, generally calculated at 4.5-5.0 yuan per kilometer
- Q:What kind of truck does it have?
- Special purpose vehicle: a dedicated operating vehicle is a freight car designed for use in its particular design and technical characteristics. For example, fire trucks, rescue vehicles, garbage trucks, emergency vehicles, street cleaning vehicle, tractor, clean car etc..Special purpose freight car: a freight car designed to transport special items in terms of its design and technical characteristics. For example: tank cars, passenger cars, trucks, container trucks, etc..
- Q:Why do the big trucks come with the front wheels and the rear wheels?
- The twin is designed to increase the carrying capacity, but the front wheel is the steering wheel, and the steering resistance of the twin will increase.
- Q:What does "C" in big trucks mean?
- The C gear of the big truck is semi gear, heavy and used for starting.R is the reverse gear, generally only semi-trailer only half gear, half of the car generally 9 forward gear.
- Q:What is a single row truck?
- Trucks are commonly referred to as trucks, also known as trucks, vehicles that are mainly used for transporting goods, and sometimes automobiles that can pull other vehicles, belonging to the category of commercial vehicles. According to the weight of cars generally divided into heavy and light two. Most lorries are powered by diesel engines, but some light trucks use gasoline, petroleum gas, or natural gas.
- Q:How does the truck run in?
- The brakes don't work. Braking is a bad driving habit, especially the impact on the engine, brake system and chassis of a new car. Should be in advance to deal with the situation, slow down gear; if there is a sudden case, the need for emergency braking, but also should first step on the clutch pedal, in order to reduce the impact of the engine damage.
- Q:How to calculate the toll rate of freight cars and highways? How much is the surcharge?
- Weightcharge billing standards are as follows: the light load (no load) heavy trucks (the current charges 4, 5 types of vehicles, namely 3 or more axis trucks) according to the current highway and other closed toll road fees reduce a vehicle charges tolls charged (the minimum current charges of 3 kinds of models);
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range