Forklift Truck Xcpcy 50 Rough Terrain
Model NO.:XCPCY 50
Type:Powered Pallet Truck
Load Capacity:1T - 5T
Max. Lifting Height:4000 Mm
Min. Lifting Height:210 Mm
Fork Length:1300 Mm
Fork Width:150 Mm
Output Power:74 Kw
Running Speed (No Load):22km/H
Lifting Speed(Full Load):300 Mm/S
Certification:CE ISO SGS
Production Capacity:1000 PCS/ Year
CPCY 50 Rough Terrain forklift
Brand Name: SWLTD
Engine: Cummins 4BTA3.9-C100
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
The CPCY50 rough terrain lift truck is an achievement based on Chinese and Australian technologies. Its standard Cummins 4BTA39-C100 engine ensures reduced noise generation and low emission. For flexible and easy handling, the product is equipped with a full hydromechanical transmission, and full hydraulic steering system.
|No.||Item||Unit||Standard model||Optional model|
|4||Height||Height of the mast||mm||3100||3100|
|Height of the cab||mm||3125||3125|
|Full height (under max. lifting height condition)||mm||4305||5805|
|6||Front overhang length||mm||880||880|
|7||Front wheel track||mm||1575||1575|
|8||Rear wheel track||mm||1545||1545|
|10||Max. lifting height||mm||3000||4500|
|11||Forward/rear tilting angle of mast||( ° )||6/12||6/12|
|12||Dead weight (no-load)||kg||9500||9500|
|14||Max. lifting speed (Full load)||mm/s||300||300|
|15||Min. turning radius||mm||5290||5290|
|17||Max. climbing degree (full load)||( ° )||25||25|
|18||Max. drawbar pull (full load)||KN||30.0||30.0|
|19||Load center distance||mm||500||500|
- Q:What's the matter with forklift
- Forklift, electric forklift in the process of driving, sometimes will appear to the phenomenon of heavy hard, very is to make the forklift driver have a headache, what reason is caused by the forklift steering failure? Here are five reasons for the failure: (1) horizontal pull rod, steering bridge bending deformation, or whether tire pressure is adequate.
- Q:What are some of the common failures of forklifts?
- Forklifts cannot be started with the following conditions: 1, the battery without electricity Failure of starter The key switch is bad 4, the oil pump does not supply oil 5, there was no oil tank 6, no oil 7, the crankshaft lock The engine was completely scrapped
- Q:How can the forklift truck change the antifreeze fluid and find no drainage
- After rinsing the old antifreeze liquid, open the water pipe and release the tap water
- Q:Where should I take the special operation equipment certificate for the forklift?
- The forklift card shall be the special operation certificate of the quality inspection bureau. You can go to the local quality supervision bureau special equipment department or the special equipment operator training school to take the exam training.
- Q:How do you start a forklift without a key
- Take the lid off the steering wheel. 2, find the junction box behind the key (ignition switch) and open it. 3, there are three wires in the box, connecting the red line and the black wire (ignition starter motor). Notice if there's a gap! Another way is to find a few people to push, get to a certain speed and hang fast and the ignition is successful!
- Q:The operation specification of forklift truck
- Hello, forklift safety procedures are as follows: Purpose: to regulate the safety operation of forklift vehicles and safe driving; Scope of application: forklift driver; Safety driving rules for forklifts:
- Q:What is the safe speed of the forklift truck
- The speed of the forklift is determined by the engine. The electric bottle can reach speeds of up to 14km/h to reach 20km/h, not that it can't be sped up, just for the sake of safety, not for forklift truck speed.
- Q:Skill and use of side forklift?
- Here's how to use the side forklift: Its characteristics are the side of the fork facing the forklift truck, the door frame, the lifting mechanism and the fork in the center of the forklift truck, and can be moved sideways along the lateral track. The cargo fork lifts the cargo from the side fork of the forklift truck, and then the door frame moves inward, placing the cargo on the platform of the forklift, and then walking again. Side forklifts are used for loading and unloading of long pieces of goods such as steel, wood and other containers for loading and unloading containers. When the side fork lifts the fork or the cargo, the lateral hydraulic arm should be lowered to reduce the load on the side tyre and the lateral stability of the forklift truck. The frame and arm of the loader high strength and durability. The loading machine can add more convenience and improve the stability of the whole machine. The production equipment is excellent in the research and development, the raw grasping wooden machine the structure is compact, the maneuver is flexible, the operation is convenient, the installation dismantres fast.
- Q:The forklift is limited in the factory area
- There's no specific speed limit for the forklift truck, 5KM? If say, the goods of factory assembly line is very big, can you be busy? Actually because of its different purposes and ordinary vehicles, forklift again because of its structure characteristic determines not speeding, so at the time of design is not designed to be fast, general fuel forklift with the highest speed, is about 22 km, the battery is 13 km or so commonly, whether in the warehouse or factory, or the ramp, the key is to see the driver's operation, if is is to limit the speed, fuel car can speed limits on the accelerator, the battery can adjust the height of the accelerator pedal, to limit, if you want to completely, seek after-sales personnel, the parameter adjust the speed of the electric control device.
- Q:The operation procedure of forklift truck
- (4) loading and unloading (1) fork materials, should according to need to adjust the distance between two goods fork, make the two forks load balancing, not skewed, items side should be posted on the shelves, fork in weight shall comply with the provisions of the curve of load center sign. (2) the carrying capacity shall not obstruct the sight of the driver. In the course of loading and unloading, the brake forklift must be used. (4) when the goods are approaching or exiting the goods, the speed should be slow and steady, and the wheel should not be rolled over the items, wooden pads, etc., so as not to be crushed by the roller. (5) when taking goods with a fork and fork, the cargo fork should be as deep as possible in the load, and the tip of the fork cannot touch any other goods or objects. The minimum door frame should be used to stabilize the load, so the load will not slide backward. When the load is put down, the door is small enough to allow the load and the fork to be drawn. (6) the high speed forked goods and the collision between the fork and the hard object are prohibited.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range