Order On-line Tracking
Load centre distance
Load distance,centre of drive axle to fork
Service weight(with battery)
Tilt of mast/fork carriage forward/backward
Height, mast extended
Height of overhead guard(cabin)
Seat height/stand height
Length to face of forks
Aisle width for pallets 1000×1200 crossways
Aisle width for pallets 800×1200 lengthways
Internal turning radius
Lift speed, laden/unladen
Battery voltage,nominal capacity K5
Type of drive control
High stability and safety
• Cab design by SIP point , conform to EN- ISO 5353, ensures compartment with great comfort and fatigue- free operating.
• Multifunction LCD digital display with digital service hour metre, battery discharge indicator, travel records, error code and warning displays. Provide fast and accurate monitoring truck status.
• Mast cylinder lowering with buffering system: shock absorber steering axle with low noise. All of seal kits imported from Japan ( NOK), transmission and working system have low noise.
• With regenerative brake in reversing mode and regular brake pedal use, truck can be braked after foot leaving the pedal. reduce operator efforts and improve the brake life.
• The optional of third safety pedal to reduce the driving speed while stacking and steering application.
• Wide view mast, clear visibility.
• Low height access step with wide steel non slip plate for easy entry and exit.
• Cowl-mounted hydraulic levers design offers big operation space.
• Adjustable tilt steering column offers the most comfortable operator position.
• Seat with safety belt and arm rest (The optional of Grammar or suspension type).
• High-friction brake shoes are fee of asbestos.
• With reverse mirror, front work light and back work light group.
• Floor board are easily removed for quick service assess.
• Insulated battery cover gas-filled cylinders and easy to maintain.
• The lifting motor under the floorboard for easy maintenance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|