Flip Lock Series Frame Scaffolding with Steel Q235 Q345
Flip Lock Series Frame Scaffolding with Steel Q235 Q345
Place of Origin
Ø48.3*3.25*or as your request
High Protected Painted, Powder Coating, Electric Gavenized, Hot Dip Gavenized.
SGS, EN74, ISO
OEM Service available
T/T or L/C in sight
About 20-30 days after confirmation
in bulk or steel pallet or as your request
100 tons per day
|Flip Lock Series Frame|
|FL.WT.567||5'x6'7" Walk Thru Frame Flip Lock||21.54||47.50|
|FL.WT.567(WA)||5'x6'7" Waco Blue Flip Lock Walk Thru Frame||22.10||48.73|
|FL.WT.367(I)||3'x6'7" Walk Thru Frame Flip Lock (I)||18.42||40.62|
|FL.WT.367(II)||3'x6'7" Walk Thru Frame Flip Lock (II)||18.70||41.23|
|FL.WT.3667||3'6"x6'7" Walk Thru Frame Flip Lock||19.27||42.49|
|FL.CAP.576||5'x7'6" Canopy Frame Flip Lock||23.31||51.40|
|FL.CAP.676||6'x7'6" Canopy Frame Flip Lock||24.68||54.42|
|FL.SBX.551||5'x5'1" Single Box Frame Flip Lock||17.20||37.93|
|FL.SBX.567||5'x6'7" Single Box Frame Flip Lock||19.68||43.39|
|FL.DBX.551||5'x5'1" Double Box Frame Flip Lock||18.70||41.23|
|FL.DBX.567||5'x6'7" Double Box Frame Flip Lock||21.18||46.70|
|FL.SBX.531||5'x3'1"Single Box Frame Flip Lock||13.00||28.67|
|FL.SBX.541||5'x4'1"Single Box Frame Flip Lock||14.71||32.44|
|FL.DBX.531||5'x3'1" Double Box Frame Flip Lock||13.75||30.32|
|FL.DBX.541||5'x4'1" Double Box Frame Flip Lock||15.47||34.11|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:What do people think of scaffold piercings on guys? thinking of getting one?
- Also Industrial.....they can look cool on a guy - just get the right thing put in - the piercer can certainly make a recommendation. I think they look best when there are other unique piercings as well like crossed industrials with a tragus and a couple lobe piercings.
- Q:would you consider it homo if someone had a scaffold?
- Absolutely not, I think they're awesome and suit both genders.
- Q:What is the most used type of scaffold in construction industries?
- *Bamboo is the common-most as cheap and easily available but it is not as per the standard.
- Q:Skin growing over my scaffolding bar?
- Yes it is bad if I looks as if it has the skin growing around it. I would see your piercer about that.
- Q:A 75kg painter stands on a 5.5m long uniform plank resting on a scaffold.?
- The mass of the plank on the left side of the scaffold is: M₁ = (20 kg) × (1.5 m) / (5.5 m) = 5.45 kg The distance between the scaffold and the center of mass on the left side is: L₁ = (1.5 m) / 2 = 0.75 m So the torque of the plank on the left side is: T₁ = (5.45 kg)×(0.75 m) = 4 kgm The mass of the plank on the right side of the scaffold is: M₂ = (20 kg) × ((5.5 m) - (1.5 m)) / (5.5 m) = 14.5 kg The distance between the scaffold and the center of mass on the left side is: L₂ = ((5.5 m) - (1.5 m)) / 2 = 2 m So the torque of the plank on the left side is: T₂ = (14.5 kg)×(2 m) = 29 kgm Now, say the painter stands at X meter on the left side from the scaffold, so the torque added on the left side is: T₃ = X × (75 kg) The total torque on the left must be the same as the total torque on the right, so (4 kgm) + X×(75 kg) = (29 kgm) X×(75 kg) = (25 kgm) X = 0.333 m That is the maximum distance the painter can move away from the scaffold, so the distance to the end of the scaffold is: D = (1.5 m) - (0.333 m) = 1.167 m < - - - - - - answer
- Q:rental of Hydraulic scaffolding?
- your best thing to do is to look up in the phone book or Internet. there are lots of different companies that rent out lifts. Depending on where you live. I know of a few nationwide ones, Hertz for one. Just call the company and tell them you need a lift. if the work is to be done outside I would use a small boom lift, but if it needs to be done inside just a regular platform lift should do the job. they also come in gas, and electric but being that you only need one to reach 16 ft. you probably only need an electric, just be sure to charge it over night when you are not using it! You will probably have to make a credit card deposit also.
- Q:should i get a scaffolding piercing?
- Im assuming the scaffolding is the same as the industrial... i have it and i LOVE IT. it really wasnt that painful, it was a quick pinch and that was it, over and done with... you have to make sure you clean it with antibacterial soap alot and follow your artists instructions. Dont worry about the pain because its only for a miniute... it was too sore for me to sleep on only the first day, after that it was still tender but i was able to sleep on it with out a problem. it does take a long time for these piercings to heal.... 6-8 months but it doesnt hurt or anything (unless you try to take it out and put it back in before it heals-OUCH). the only thing i will warn you about it it is very common to get bumps around the hole of the piercing- not sure why... if this happens all you have to do is crush up plain ol asprin into a powder and mix it into a paste with water and apply it to the bump twice a day for a week or so and they go right away :) i say do it, you only live once... i wanted mine for years until finally one day i said you know you only live once, this is my body and thats the way i want to portray it and that gave me the courage to just do it already :)
- Q:Possible Scaffold Infection =/?
- You shouldn't need to see the doctor. You may be having a reaction to the jewelry. Doctors are not very knowledgeable about piercings. In fact, most that I've met are quite biased against them. Swelling with a scaffold piercing is normal. Sometimes it takes a few days to take effect. Go to your piercer and let them take a look at it first. If you're wearing surgical steel you may need titanium. Also make sure you're only using sea salt soaks twice a day to keep it clean. No antiseptic cleaners, witch hazel, alcohol, peroxide, antibiotic ointment, most soaps, etc.
- Q:Can i get a scaffold piercing done with 2 rings rather than a bar?
- My friend wanted the same thing done so she asked the piercer and he pierced one side of her top ear first and a week later she went back and got the other side pierced. She got used to the rings being in for 2 weeks and then put a bar in. Beware though as the bar that is put into your ear can make your skin grow around it, I still have two lumps on my ear from where the piercing went dodgy and so has my friend. I want it done again though! :)
- Q:Which ear should I get a industrial/scaffolding piercing on?
- Huh, I have mine on my left ear. I suggest getting it on your right ear, you really need to avoid sleeping on it, and trust me, it's really uncomfortable if you do!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range