Snap on Lock Series Frame Scaffolding with Steel Q235 Q345
Snap on Lock Series Frame Scaffolding with Steel Q235 Q345
Place of Origin
Ø48.3*3.25*or as your request
High Protected Painted, Powder Coating, Electric Gavenized, Hot Dip Gavenized.
SGS, EN74, ISO
OEM Service available
T/T or L/C in sight
About 20-30 days after confirmation
in bulk or steel pallet or as your request
100 tons per day
|Snap on Lock Series Frame|
|SO.WT.268||2'x6'8" Walk Thru Frame Snap-on||13.30||29.33|
|SO.WT.264||2'x6'4" Walk Thru Frame Snap-on||12.84||28.32|
|SO.WT.368||3'x6'8" Walk Thru Frame Snap-on||15.20||33.51|
|SO.WT.364||3'x6'4" Walk Thru Frame Snap-on||14.74||32.50|
|SO.WT.468||4'x6'8" Walk Thru Frame Snap-on||19.02||41.94|
|SO.WT.564||5'x6'4" Walk Thru Frame Snap-on||19.57||43.15|
|SO.WT.568||5'x6'8" Walk Thru Frame Snap-on||20.03||44.17|
|SO.WT.35||3'x5' Walk Thru Frame Snap-on||12.78||28.18|
|SO.WT.45||4'x5' Walk Thru Frame Snap-on||13.19||29.08|
|SO.WT.44||4'x4' Walk Thru Frame Snap-on||11.51||25.38|
|SO.WT.368(18L)||3'x6'8" Walk Thru Frame with 18" Ladder Snap-on||22.91||50.52|
|SO.APT.3108||3'x10'8" Apartment Frame Snap-on||23.54||51.91|
|SO.APT.388||3'x8'8" Apartment Frame Snap-on||19.81||43.68|
|SO.APT.3108(18L)||3'x10'8" Apartment Frame with 18" Ladder Snap-on||35.56||78.41|
|SO.APT.388(18L)||3'x8'8" Apartment Frame with 18" Ladder Snap-on||29.61||65.29|
|SO.SBX.568||5'x6'8" Single Box Frame Snap On||20.69||45.62|
|SO.DBX.568||5'x6'8" Double Box Frame Snap On||22.94||50.58|
|SO.SBX.55||5'x5' Single Box Frame Snap On||16.96||37.40|
|SO.DBX.55||5'x5' Double Box Frame Snap On||18.46||40.70|
|SO.SBX.54||5'x4' Single Box Frame Snap ||14.64||32.28|
|SO.DBX.54||5'x4' Double Box Frame Snap On||15.42||34.00|
|SO.BX.540||5'x40" Box Frame Snap On||13.17||29.04|
|SO.BX.53||5'x3' Box Frame Snap On||11.61||25.60|
|SO.BX.440||4'x40" Box Frame Snap On||10.71||23.61|
|SO.BX.420||4'x20" Box Frame Snap On||8.32||18.34|
|SO.BX.340||3'x40" Box Frame Snap On||9.33||20.58|
|SO.BX.320||3'x20" Box Frame Snap On||6.95||15.31|
|SO.BX.240||2'x40" Box Frame Snap On||7.96||17.56|
|SO.BX.220||2'x20" Box Frame Snap On||5.58||12.30|
|SO.BX.368||3'x6'8" Box Frame Snap On||17.48||38.54|
|SO.BX.268||2'x6'8" Box Frame no Snap On Lock||14.50||31.96|
|SO.BX.26||2'x6' Box Frame no Snap On Lock||13.58||29.95|
|SO.CAP.576||5'x7'6" Canopy Frame Snap-on||23.25||51.26|
|SO.CAP.676||6'x7'6" Canopy Frame Snap-on||24.62||54.29|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:scaffold piercing help?
- It is probably hypotrophic scarring. Cartilage piercings, especially all types of industrials, are prone to this type of scar. Hypotrophic scarring is a bump surrounding the exit hole, the same color as your skin. It may feel hard, but often are not painful. They are usually caused by jewelry putting pressure on the piercing, and the body responds by scarring. Hypotrophic scarring is often due to pressure on a piercing. Changing your jewelry is usually the best move. If the scar is around a ring or other curved jewelry, switch to something straight, like a barbell. If it's on an industrial, put individual jewelry in each piercing. Consult your piercer for jewelry changes in unhealed piercings. Time and oil massages often improve scarring. If hypotrophic scars don't improve after some time, steroid injections and certain topical creams may help. Consult a doctor to see if this is an option.
- Q:arnt scaffold /industrial piercing so pretty !!?
- Piercings are all in the eye of the beholder. Some people adore them, some despise them... Keep in mind industrials can be a ***** to heal though.
- Q:Can you shorten the steps of the bowl buckle scaffold
- First of all, I correct it, the length of the bowl buckle frame length of 60CM, that is, 60, 120,, 240CM, but not the length of the 90cm; the length of the horizontal bar of 30cm modulus, namely, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180cm.
- Q:Bowl buckle scaffold steel pipe specifications should be mm
- Rod: LG-120 (diameter 48*1200); LG-180 (diameter 48*1800); LG-240 (diameter 48*2400); LG-300 (diameter 48*3000).
- Q:Why do so many buildings in Manhattan have scaffolding on the street level?
- the buildings are probably worn out and need renovations the scaffoldings there so some1 doesnt get injured its the same here in queens, nyc anywhere i walk, those are there lol theres are 3 being renovated around where i live
- Q:Can Scaffold piercings be done as separate holes?
- They can be done as two separate piercings, and it is up to the piercer and the shape of your ear to decide if something like that will be done. However, I would not recommend it, because even if it is partially healed, putting two separate earrings in can still misalign the piercing when you go to put the bar back in later. I would recommend keeping the bar in, it's a guaranteed way to make your piercing work out. Besides, once you get used to the bar, you won't even know you have it in! Much easier than keeping track of two separate earrings and making sure they still align months down the road. As for the angle, it depends on your preference and what is able to be done due to the shape of your ear. Some people want theirs straight across, others want a much steeper angle. It all depends on preference and shape of ear. Hope this helps, good luck!
- Q:i walk almost all day long carrying heavy material and climb up and down scaffolding. is this a workout?
- I want to say, that I use to work in construction. Different kind than you but still construction. I walked all day hefting cones around. (Anyone who has carried cones know how heavy they are and when you start carrying more than 5 at a time it is a real work out.) I have to say that when I was doing this I was in the best shape that I have ever been in, in my life. I'm not a professional but you came to Yahoo Answers and we all know that this is not the place that the pro's go to give out free advice. LOL But, if you look at the people who lived in the 1800's and before, did they go to the gym to work out, or did they work out at work? Whether it was in their own field or someone else's. Hence, therefor, I think you are probably getting a pretty good work out. I mean its not like you sit in front of the computer all day long.
- Q:would you consider it homo if someone had a scaffold?
- I wouldnt think homo I would think ewwwwww
- Q:in the safety scaffolding?
- If your talking about jobs, try Gladstone in Queensland or Karratha in WA. Plenty of jobs in safety and scaffolding there. Otherwise I don't know what you mean.
- Q:Is my scaffold piercing going to hurt badly?
- I've passed out getting shots before! Almost to the point where I had a seizure. And I got mine done, and I thought I was going to pass out again! But my lady was really nice. It really doesn't feel like anything more than a lobe piercing, but you feel a bit of a pinch the second time it goes through. Nothing more! You'll be fine. Ask if you can hang around for a bit after to make sure you're okay! Good luck. Just take a deep breath in, then let it out as the needle goes through. Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range