Fiberglass Mesh Roll Reinforcement 40g
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Introduction of Fiberglass Mesh Roll Reinforcement 40g
Fiberglass mesh is mainly alkali-resistant fiberglass fabric, use the C /E-glass fiber yarn (main ingredient is a silicate, good chemical stability) through a special weaving technique, then by the anti-alkali and reinforcing agent etc high temperature heat finishing treatments. It's an ideal engineering material in construction and decoration industry.
Image of Fiberglass Mesh Roll Reinforcement 40g
Quick Detail of Fiberglass Mesh Roll Reinforcement 40g
FOB Price of Fiberglass Mesh: US $0.12 – 1.00 / Square Meter
MOQ of Fiberglass Mesh: 20000 Square Meters
Supply Ability of Fiberglass Mesh: 1000000 Square Meters per Month
Loading Port of Fiberglass Mesh: CHINA MAIN PORT
Payment Terms of Fiberglass Mesh: L/C, T/T
Specifications of Fiberglass Mesh Roll Reinforcement 40g
Fiberglass Mesh Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Fiberglass Mesh Brand Name: CMAX
Fiberglass Mesh Application: Wall Materials
Fiberglass Mesh Width: 1M-2M
Fiberglass Mesh Size: 5*5/ INCH, 4*4/ INCH, 4*5/ INCH
Fiberglass Mesh Weight: 40gsm to 200gsm
Fiberglass Mesh Length/ roll: 50m-100m, Special spec can be customized
Fiberglass Mesh Weave Type: Plain Woven
Fiberglass Mesh Yarn Type: C-Glass, E-Glass
Fiberglass Mesh Alkali Content: Medium
Fiberglass Mesh Standing Temperature: 500℃
Packing and Delivery of Fiberglass Mesh Roll Reinforcement 40g
Package: Shrink-wrapped rolls are packed in plastic bags, then put into cartons or pallets.
Packing volumes: about 10000m/20FCP, 20000m2/40HQ.
Delivery: About 25 days after confirming the order.
Application/Usage of Fiberglass Mesh Roll Reinforcement 40g
A. Wall reinforced material:
Fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall panels,
EPS insulation with the wall board,
Gypsum board, Bitumen etc
B. Reinforced cement products.
C. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
D. Fabric waterproof membrane, asphalt roofing.
E. Framework material for reinforced plastics, rubber products,.
F. Fire board.
G. Grinding wheel base fabric.
H. Road surface geogrid.
I. Construction caulking tape etc.
FAQ of Fiberglass Mesh
Q: What is Fiberglass Mesh?
Coated Alkali-resistant Fiberglass Mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface. The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave. The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron.
Q: What is the main application of Fiberglass Mesh?
External thermo insulating composite System (ETICS) & External insulating finish system (EIFS)
External and internal plaster reinforcement
Electrical heating mats
Marble slab reinforcement / Mosaic carrier
Asphalt reinforcement (roof water-proof)
Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Q: What is the storage of Fiberglass Mesh?
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
Q: What is the guarantee period of Fiberglass Mesh?
Four years under normal weather conditions and use
Q: What is the Advantage of Fiberglass Mesh
A. Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, cement erosion-resistant, and other chemicals' corrosion resistant; and strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
B. Outstanding craftsmanship include coating enough alkali-resist glue, our coating glue is produced by Germany BASF which can keep 60-80% strength after test in Naoh 28days later, so that guarantee high strength, high tensility, light weight.
C. Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the largest producer of fiberglass yarn in the world like Saint Gobain, it's 20% extra strong strength and beauty surface than normal fiberglass yarn.
D. Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation<1%, the durability of more than 50 years.
E. Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smoothness an difficult to shrink and deformation, good positioning property.
F. Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared
- Q:What's the use of fiberglass mesh?
- Glass fiber mesh fabric is based on glass fiber woven fabric as its base material and is coated with high polymer emulsion. Therefore, the utility model has the advantages of good alkali resistance, flexibility, and high tensile resistance at warp and weft direction. The utility model can be widely used for heat preservation, water resistance and crack resistance of walls inside and outside buildings.
- Q:Slotted walls, seams, seams, tape, or anti mesh cloth?
- Very simple, you do not have to spend so much money to buy what tape and mesh cloth, is decorated well, to buy the cheapest dacron, remember to not want that kind of chemical fiber, cotton, cotton for a long time to decay. Because in the fiber wall sealed with aging, so. Then through the plaster smooth dry, tore the cloth into strips, glue brush in the gap, and then dried, powder, and you will not crack, affordable, the effect is very good, we give people a lot of friends after use, not see who split over ten years.
- Q:Method for sampling alkali proof glass fiber mesh cloth
- Preparation of polymer mortar must be specially responsible for ensuring the quality of mixing.
- Q:The difference between alkali resistant mesh fabric emulsion and urine glue 7.5
- Mesh fabric with plastic glue and latex urinary two relatively better quality products than latex products produced urine glue surface is relatively soft but not broken some customers customized urine gum products according to different uses, our factory can also be customized according to customer requirements of the product corresponds to a
- Q:What are the transverse and longitudinal tensile forces of alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth?
- The reason: the current domestic weaving factory method or pre roll beam weaving, and net fabric warp yarn and weft yarn is usually, roving, the intensity is greater than the warp weft. Secondly, to weave is usually weaving, woven to the continued strength of more than.
- Q:Self-adhesive fiberglass mesh
- Self adhesive mesh and EPS mesh than the general viscous grid has the characteristics and general mesh fabric. But than the general mesh more viscous soft, moderate viscosity, uniform coating, adhesive does not appear in some places, some places less adhesive at the time of construction, to avoid the "bulge" phenomenon.
- Q:Can indoor glass fiber mesh cloth be stuck with wall tiles?
- Yes, glass fiber mesh is used for roofing, waterproofing and gypsum, marble, mosaic and other wall or plate reinforcement.
- Q:What's the price of fiberglass mesh?
- Alkali resistant glass fiber mesh cloth big price difference, and the alkali resistant glass fiber mesh quality, tensile strength
- Q:Can fiberglass mesh waste be recycled? What can you do if you can?
- Mesh cloth, such as discarded cloth, is not corrosive and may not corrode for hundreds of years, causing serious pollution to the land;
- Q:What is the difference between alkali resistant fiberglass mesh cloth and high alkali glass fiber mesh cloth?
- Alkali resistant two zirconium oxide content is large, mesh cloth prices high, good quality, high alkali is generally made of glass pulled wire mesh cloth, the state explicitly eliminated things, low prices, poor quality. Medium alkali glass fiber yarn coated with alkali resistant glue is also alkali resistant, quality can moderate price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like