mild steel welding electrodes
It has excellent fabrication weldability,suitable for welding on thin plate of low-carbon steel
mild carbon steel welding electrodes AWS E6013 factory
It is a low carbon steel electrode with rutile type coating and suitable for both AC and DC.
The electrode is able to provide excellent welding technological performance because the arc is extra stable and spatter loss is negligible, the slag has good fluid and solidified slag is very easy to remove, the manipulate is free and restrike is easy.
It can give smooth and beautiful ripples.
Application: Used to weld low carbon steel structures, especially suitable for welding thin flat, intermittent shorter welds, as well as some smooth appearance cover.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF MELTING METAL%
- Q:What wire is JG-50?
- Argon arc welding wire
- Q:CO2 gas shielded welding wire consists of flux cored wire and solid wire, but whether a hydrogen wire?
- Low hydrogen welding wire is in flux cored wire according to a classification based on the different hydrogen content of the flux cored wire according to how much the content of diffusible hydrogen in deposited metal, divided into ultra low hydrogen H 5ml/100g (chromatography), low hydrogen (hydrogen content between 5~10ml/100g and H > ml/100g) high hydrogen. The lower the H content of the deposited metal, the better the crack resistance.
- Q:What is the difference between Q235B welding with H08mnA and H08A submerged arc welding wire? Which match is better? Ask professional personage to analyse for me
- Nothing different.Better with H08A. It does not contain Mn
- Q:What is the difference between ER70-G welding wire and ER100S-G welding wire?
- Ask GB ER70-G is different from AWS ER100S-G.GB T 8110-2008 gas shielded arc welding with carbon steel, low alloy steel wire, only ER69-1, ER70-G is everyone's customary name, there are many manufacturers also have this as a product brand. Simply put, these two are tensile strength greater than 690Mpa welding wire.
- Q:Is there a welding wire for gas shielded welding of stainless steel? What brands do you have?
- Having such a welding wire.For example, AT-Y316L, is the Aetna 316L stainless steel CO2 gas shielded flux cored wire.308309309L has flux cored wire.I guess you'd like to ask about the flux cored wire. The upstairs are talking about argon arc welding wires.Argon arc welding wire is the beginning of ER.
- Q:Question about the replacement of wire H0Cr20Ni10Ti?
- The term "H0Cr20Ni10Ti" does not exist in standard books. It is only a term used by some manufacturers. The term "ER321" is used only in the American Standard for welding materials. There are two standards for stainless steel solid wire in our country now. One is the standard GB/T17854-1999 for submerged arc welding wire, and the other is the newly updated standard of Metallurgical Department of YB/T5092-2005. Another precursor to this standard was YB/T5092-1996. The standard for metallurgy is now in general use, so H08Cr19Ni10Ti is the most standard name. I estimate that your drawings are required to use H0Cr20Ni10Ti, but the supplier cannot provide the same material certificate. These two kinds of welding wire are in fact of the same material, no difference. If you want to meet the requirements of Party A, you must communicate with the manufacturer. There is no other way! If you have any questions, please consult me later! Stop
- Q:What is the difference between 321 wire welding and 304 wire welding?
- 304 (ER308) is commonly used in 18-8, 18-12 welding and 20-10 austenitic stainless steel welding wire, ER321. Ti is added on the basis of 304 (TI), to ensure the stability of welding, prevent the intergranular precipitation of chromium carbide, have good resistance to intergranular corrosion of 2 kinds of materials, generally more or less, 321 can completely replace the 304308, but the 304 is not a substitute for welding 321
- Q:Two how many kinds of wire welding equipment are needed? How much do you charge for a set? Thank you.
- Two, welding wire manufacturers have contact.
- Q:Stainless steel wire outlet customs code
- The commodity code of stainless steel wire, it depends on the composition of the goods:8311100000 base metal electrode coated with flux, used for arc welding8311200000 base metal welding wire with flux core (for arc welding)8311300000 flux coated or core base metal or wire (or gas welding and brazing)A wire or bar made by sticking together of base metal (used for metal spraying). 8311900000
- Q:Why is welding wire plated copper?
- Mainly to improve the conductivity of welding wire
She adopts advanced Germany technology and facility to guarantee the product quality. All the products are manufactured according to the ISO 9001 standard. This company already pass the national welding material quality surveillance center examination and approval. Our company can manufacture welding electrodes and co2 welding wires in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin port,Qingdao port
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average