*EN certificate,AZO free
*OEM is available
* EN certificate
* OEM is available
* AZO free
Frame:Steel with fabric covering
Packing size: 80*21*20cm
* Second lock system
* Toy bag and zipper door
* Second layer with zipper or hook
* Diaper changer
* Two wheels with brake
* Toy bar
* Carry bag and mattress
* First layer bearing 25kg and second layer bearing 50kg
* Side compression is 30kg
* Toy bar bearing side pull 10kg
* Foldable thick mattress that designs to be easy to be cleaned
* Easy-setup system and fold away in flash
* Comfortable and breathable for baby
* Convenient carrying bag for travel and storage
Care and Maintenance
* If play yard gets sandy, carefully remove sand from all surfaces before packing into bag as sand can damage top rail lock
* Clean with neutral soap by hands
80X20X21cm in a PP bag with cartoon outside about 850pcs in 20GP, 1200pcs in 40GP and 1485pcs in 40HQ
20-45 days after received the deposit
30% deposit and the balance against BL copy by T/T or 100% invoice value by LC at sight
Available & 7 days finished for your sample
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Check the upper support of the upper mattress. The mattress should be lined with lines and slats and fixed at both ends of the bed. A mattress that is supported only by the bed frame and the unsafe slats may fall.7. if you double bunk beds into two single beds, be sure to remove all connections.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- The main difference is the width:The bedroom bed is wide by the human body shoulder to decide, the bed width is by shoulder width (500MM) + body amplitude (150mm*2), in order to better meet the needs of the human body, single bed width size is 800~1200MM, double width size is 1350~2000MM, of course, the bed length of 2~2.1 meters can be
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Hello You have a wide range of questions, the same material, different brands, the price will not be the same; the price of different materials is certainly different. Generally speaking, the price of this bed is from several hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- Generally speaking, single beds are mostly one meter wide and two meters long. There are few meters wide and eight meters long. They can be made to order.
- Q:What is the height of the bed?
- The bed that contemporary people uses, actually include bedstead and mattress two parts. The latest trends require roughly four points for beds. First of all, steady, can not sleep, there is a feeling of shaking. Secondly, it is necessary to form a crisp, straight lines of the bed compared with the idea of consumers to buy. Third, the head of the area has increased trend, and to make characteristics. As furniture designers, the best aspects of furniture such as beds are actually placed on the headboard. Fourth, the height of the bed is reduced, the current popular bed, plus mattresses, after many are only 20 cm, while the traditional bed height is 40 cm.
- Q:Would you like a good bed or an ordinary one?
- My family bought it. I think it's good for a small family
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- Sure. A good bedYes, few people are forced to use the upper and lower berths
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- If the space is big enough, put in a single bed
- Q:What is the size of the children's bed and the standard size of the children's bed?
- Children's bed standard size 1: preschool children's bed length of more than l000-1200mm, width of about 650-750mm, bed height of about 400mm. In the school-age phase, children's bed design can be basically referred to the adult bed, the net length of the pavement is generally 1920mm, and the width is 800mm, 900mm, 1000mm three standards. Pavement height is appropriate at 400-440mm. Pay attention to the size of the pavement to the upper floor when you buy the elevated bed. General layer height shall be not less than 950mm, to ensure that children have enough range of activities, not always a head. Reminder: for children in the growth and development, the choice of sleeping apparatus is also very important.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- The upper and lower two floors are of great use. When a child is young, parents can sleep on the lower floor and the baby sleeps on the upper deck. As soon as he grows up, the child's bed can become his private space. The upper layer places the child's little secret, and the lower sleep. And you can climb up and down in the process, a little meet the child's curiosity.
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range