*EN certificate,AZO free
*OEM is available
* EN certificate
* OEM is available
* AZO free
Frame:Steel with fabric covering
Packing size: 80*21*20cm
* Second lock system
* Toy bag and zipper door
* Second layer with zipper or hook
* Diaper changer
* Two wheels with brake
* Toy bar
* Carry bag and mattress
* First layer bearing 25kg and second layer bearing 50kg
* Side compression is 30kg
* Toy bar bearing side pull 10kg
* Foldable thick mattress that designs to be easy to be cleaned
* Easy-setup system and fold away in flash
* Comfortable and breathable for baby
* Convenient carrying bag for travel and storage
Care and Maintenance
* If play yard gets sandy, carefully remove sand from all surfaces before packing into bag as sand can damage top rail lock
* Clean with neutral soap by hands
80X20X21cm in a PP bag with cartoon outside about 850pcs in 20GP, 1200pcs in 40GP and 1485pcs in 40HQ
20-45 days after received the deposit
30% deposit and the balance against BL copy by T/T or 100% invoice value by LC at sight
Available & 7 days finished for your sample
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- Although children prefer bunk beds, there are also dangers: children sleeping on the upper levels may fall and children sleeping in the lower layers may be injured because of the upper collapse. Double deck beds may not be properly installed and constructed, resulting in structural damage or mattress material that may cause children to fall into the trap. Despite these safety hazards, if you choose to use bunk beds
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- Difference: width.Generally considered a width of more than 1.5 meters, called a double bed. For example, the width of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters. The width of less than 1.5 meters is called a single bed, such as the width of 0.9 meters, 1.05 meters, 1.2 meters, 1.35 meters.Basically the same length, generally 2 meters. There are 2.1 meters at the head of the bed, the children's room (or city small room) has custom-made 1.8 meters, 1.86 meters.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- What you said is Hennessy reclining bed, sofa bed can be used as usual, or a single bed, if there is a need to pull into a 1 meter 8 double bed, bed and drawer can storage. Suggest you go to IKEA stroll, they have many of these beds.
- Q:Is the single bed eight meters wide and one meter long?
- One meter wide, there is a child bed eight meters, adults are generally 2 meters
- Q:What is the height of the bed?
- The bed that contemporary people uses, actually include bedstead and mattress two parts. The latest trends require roughly four points for beds. First of all, steady, can not sleep, there is a feeling of shaking. Secondly, it is necessary to form a crisp, straight lines of the bed compared with the idea of consumers to buy. Third, the head of the area has increased trend, and to make characteristics. As furniture designers, the best aspects of furniture such as beds are actually placed on the headboard. Fourth, the height of the bed is reduced, the current popular bed, plus mattresses, after many are only 20 cm, while the traditional bed height is 40 cm.
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- General household is 1 meters *2 meters, may be widened is 1.2 meters *2 meters, special can be made
- Q:Will the children get out of bed or have a single bed?
- If the space is big enough, put in a single bed
- Q:Do you use a single bed or a bed?
- In the house, if the same sex does not have two children, buy a lower berth, or buy a single bed
- Q:Children's room is good and low bed, not a single bed, a small room
- It's under the bed is a desk wardrobe with more space in actual use, will have more choices in dominating the remaining space, but there are crowded in the visual sense, a single bed and a desk looks comfortable, but occupy more space. Specific personal circumstances, such as children's habits, hobbies may also consider, such as learning books, computers and so on. In addition, some single beds also have drawers, no matter what type of choice, do not affect indoor public lighting and learning lighting.
- Q:What is the size of the children's bed and the standard size of the children's bed?
- Children's bed standard size four: no matter how large the children need an ideal and healthy living environment. Fresh air, sunny space, comfortable and warm bed for children will create an ideal and comfortable living space for children. Carefully tailored for the baby to design a reasonable bed for children, so that life blooming.
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range