*EN certificate,AZO free
*OEM is available
* EN certificate
* OEM is available
* AZO free
Frame:Steel with fabric covering
Packing size: 80*21*20cm
* Second lock system
* Toy bag and zipper door
* Second layer with zipper or hook
* Diaper changer
* Two wheels with brake
* Toy bar
* Carry bag and mattress
* First layer bearing 25kg and second layer bearing 50kg
* Side compression is 30kg
* Toy bar bearing side pull 10kg
* Foldable thick mattress that designs to be easy to be cleaned
* Easy-setup system and fold away in flash
* Comfortable and breathable for baby
* Convenient carrying bag for travel and storage
Care and Maintenance
* If play yard gets sandy, carefully remove sand from all surfaces before packing into bag as sand can damage top rail lock
* Clean with neutral soap by hands
80X20X21cm in a PP bag with cartoon outside about 850pcs in 20GP, 1200pcs in 40GP and 1485pcs in 40HQ
20-45 days after received the deposit
30% deposit and the balance against BL copy by T/T or 100% invoice value by LC at sight
Available & 7 days finished for your sample
- Q:Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- If you choose to use bunk beds, you should pay attention to the following:1. place bunk beds in the corner of the house and touch the walls on both sides. Doing so can provide additional support and prevent two possible collapses.2., do not let children under 6 sleep on the upper level, he does not have the ability to climb safely coordination, or to prevent themselves falling.3. make sure that the upper mattress is perfect and will not cross the edge of the window frame. If there is a gap between the window frame and the wall, children can fall and asphyxia.4. there is a ladder up to the top to keep the night light so that the child sees the ladder.5. install the guardrail on the top floor. The distance between the upper rail and the guardrail should not exceed 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters). When the upper mattress is under pressure from his body, make sure that the child doesn't get under the rail. If his head is stuck under the rail, it may suffocate. Therefore, a thick mattress must be used to prevent accidents.
- Q:What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- The main difference is the width:The bedroom bed is wide by the human body shoulder to decide, the bed width is by shoulder width (500MM) + body amplitude (150mm*2), in order to better meet the needs of the human body, single bed width size is 800~1200MM, double width size is 1350~2000MM, of course, the bed length of 2~2.1 meters can be
- Q:Single bed. How much is wood?
- Different regions, different brands, different materials, prices are not the same. We are generally slightly better at around 2000 yuan.
- Q:IKEA has a bed. It looks like a single bed, but you can put it under the bed and pull it out and turn it into a double bed
- You are talking about a bed of children. Now, there are many factories in this bed, and the price is not very expensiveSome have 3 beds.
- Q:Would you like a good bed or an ordinary one?
- I bought it back, the quality is still good, and now spent half a year, and no problems. The quality is good.It's also convenient to take care of children, save space and quality
- Q:Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- Sure. A good bedYes, few people are forced to use the upper and lower berths
- Q:What's the size of the single bed?
- General household is 1 meters *2 meters, may be widened is 1.2 meters *2 meters, special can be made
- Q:Do ordinary parents give their children a double bed or a single bed?
- I think about the comfort of my own children, because my children sleep very badly, always roll over the bed, and the bed is a little bigger, so that she can sleep as much as possible.
- Q:Children's room is good and low bed, not a single bed, a small room
- Look at the age of children, from the practical and long-term perspective, there is a bed under the drawer of a good bed, the drawback is that the space seems smaller, light colored bar. Note that the handling of the corners is safe.
- Q:What are the advantages of children's bed?
- Long service life. From the baby to the adult, he can sleep on it. Children grow fast, ordinary children's bed life is limited, the child grew taller, and naturally can not continue to use. But children's bed can be used for a long time, from birth to grow up, the child can comfortably sleep on it.
It is with more than 15 year experience, our factory
have more than 300 skillful sewn workers and 50 management employees (including 3 designers, 8 samples sewn workers, 30 QC, 7 office clerks and 3 warehousemen).
Total areas of our factory are 6350 square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
Mid East；Western Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range