* 230-240V ~50HZ, 800W
* Max. Nail/Staple Speed: 20shot/Min,Kb=30min
* Staple Width:11.3mm
* Staple Length:8-16mm
* Staple Thickness:0.75mm
* Nail Width:2mm
* Nail Length:15-16mm
* Nail Thickness:1.25mm
* Standard Accessories: 100pcs Nails 15mm, 400pcs Staples 14mm
* W/CE, GS, EMC, ROHS, PAHS
Application of Electric Tacker:
Features of Electric Tacker :
1.Simplicity Design, easy portable
2.Easy to operate, high efficiency
3.New Type Motor, Strong Power
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The utility model has the advantages of light structure, small size, light weight, small vibration, low noise, flexible operation, convenient control and operation, convenient carrying and use, firmness and durability. Compared with hand tools, the utility model can increase labor productivity by several to several times; the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost and easy control.
- Q:What are power tools?
- Electric tools divided into many categories: hammer drilling, grinding, sawing, cutting, assembling, charging, cutting and so on, each class has a lot of varieties.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Class I protection against shock of the product depends not only on the basic insulation of the equipment, but also on additional safety precautions. The method is to connect the electrically conductive parts that may be touched with the protective wires in the installed stationary lines so that the accessible, electrically conductive parts are not electrified in the event of basic insulation damage. Such products are: hand-held power tools, mobile daily appliances, mobile mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Changing the direction of the current (in the commutator motor brush, also plays a role reversal)
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- An electric motor that rotates by alternating current is called an alternating current motor. There are many kinds, mainly:A, the series excitation motor - rectifier DC generator for AC motor, namely into this kind of motor, at the same time shift due to alternating current in the magnetic field and the armature circuit, therefore, the direction of the torque constant remains unchanged, the machine is kept turning. This kind of motor can also be used as AC and DC, so it is also called universal motor". Vacuum cleaner, sewing machine and other household appliances, etc..B, an induction motor -- a device that rotates the rotor in the rotating magnetic field and causes the rotor to rotate due to the action of eddy currents. Rotating magnetic field is not caused by mechanical method, but by alternating electric flux in the number of electromagnets, so that the magnetic properties of the cycle of change, can be seen as a rotating magnetic field. Usually three-phase induction motor (with three pairs of magnetic poles) is used. The motion of the DC motor is just the opposite of the direct current generator. In the generator, the induced current is formed by the induced electromotive force, so they are in the same direction. In an electric motor, the current is supplied by an external power supply, and the direction of the induced electromotive force is in opposition to the armature current I.C and synchronous motor - the motor with the armature from one pole to the second pole, just the same as the current that turns into the current. This kind of motor cannot start on its own and must be operated by another motor or special auxiliary winding so that the proper frequency can be reached before it can be switched on. If the load changes and the speed changes, the speed is not in line with the AC frequency, so that the pace of disturbance, tend to stop or cause damage. Due to restrictions, it is not widely used.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools have electricityElectric drill, grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer.
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- BOSCH electric tools three characteristics:1. 、 light structure, easy to carry and use.2. more than manual tools can increase labor productivity several times to several times;3., the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost, small vibration and easy control.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The series motor is usually used. The series motor is connected in series because the stator and rotor windings are connected together, so when the current is reversed, the magnetic field is reversed, so the torque direction remains the same. However, according to this principle, the motor works at 180 degrees after the torque is gone, so even the AC motor, but also need to reverse, in order to work like a DC motor.The rectifier also needs to be rectified if it is operated under the direct current. The rectifier bridge is very small. On the circuit board, there are four diodes close together, mostly rectifier bridge
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Anti leakage, splash prevention, anti movement, anti overheating
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low