Detailed Product Description
Rated capacity: 100kg, 200kg, 250kg
Rated speed: 0.4m/s
Car size: 800*800, 1000*1000
Group selection control
Reopen with hall call
Car stops and door open
Automatic returning to the base station
Automatic pass without stop
Repeated door closing
Power on re-leve ling
Overload holding stop
Anti-stall timer protection
Startup protection control
Up/down over-run and final limit protection
Down over-speed protection device
Upward over-speed protection device
Emergency car lighting
- Q:What is the meaning of a stock lift?
- Is the stock price fell from the sky or lost from the original loss of the current loss of doubt now have questions please go to this blog message, will be complex!
- Q:Power out, elevator can also use it?
- Some places can, some can not. See how your line is installed, huh, huh. General elevators have electricity. The instrument will not stop
- Q:How to set the elevator shaft
- There is a special quota, 01 quota is 3-85,04 quota is 5-29, according to the design conversion.
- Q:Elevator industry, the traction machine has permanent magnet synchronous motor and permanent magnet asynchronous motor two, what is the difference between them?
- AC motor to rotate requires two conditions: first, there is an active rotating magnetic field; second, there is a magnetic field driven by this active magnetic field. In general, the rotating magnetic field from the stator winding, three-phase AC power naturally formed a rotating magnetic field. The difference between a synchronous motor and an asynchronous motor lies in the source of the rotor magnetic field. The synchronous motor requires an excitation power source, or a permanent magnet, so that the rotor always has a magnetic field that can be driven by the rotating magnetic field provided by the stator. As long as the braking torque is reasonable, the final rotor speed can always reach the stator in the rotating magnetic field speed, that is, synchronous speed. This kind of motor is synchronous motor. Asynchronous motor is simply closed end of the whole family is relatively simple. The magnetic field of the rotor is derived from the rotating magnetic field provided by the stator windings to cut the current generated by the conductor in the rotor. In other words, the induced current generated by the rotating magnetic field cutting rotor from the stator produces a second magnetic field based on the rotor, and the rotor rotates due to the interaction of the two magnetic fields. The greater the difference in speed between the rotor and the rotating magnetic field, the greater the rotor current, and the stronger the effect of the two magnetic fields. As the speed increases, the rotor current is getting smaller and smaller, but never. This creates that the rotor speed must have a certain difference from the synchronous speed to maintain the rotating magnetic field to cut the rotor conductor. To maintain the continuous rotation of the rotor. The difference between this speed and the speed of synchronous speed is the slip rate. Asynchronous motor speed never reach the synchronous speed, so called asynchronous motor
- Q:Assassin's Creed 4 The first off the elevator on how
- Into the elevator, aiming at the logo like wifi by E
- Q:Why the building of each service area unilateral arrangement of the elevator should not be more than 4?
- The building of each service area unilateral arrangement of the elevator should not be more than 4 is the civil design code 6.8.1, and civil building design specifications are also according to safety design parameters to carry out the relevant provisions of the unilateral arrangement of the elevator should not More than the main consideration of the current dynamic load may be beyond the scope of the conventional design parameters of the security range, so the provisions of the article is not appropriate words, of course, to meet the needs of the depth of the structural design of the theoretical calculation can also be designed. Architectural Design Code: The minimum technical requirements for new buildings issued by the government or the legislature are part of the building code system. Introduction: The building legal system is divided into three levels: legal, normative and standard. The law mainly deals with administrative and organizational management (including punitive measures). The specification focuses on the comprehensive technical requirements. The standard emphasizes the individual technical requirements. The distinctions between national architectural laws and regulations are not the same, as Japan incorporates some of the main elements of the architectural design code into the Building Standards Act and its Implementing Order as a subsidiary of the law; the Soviet Union included architectural design specifications in the standard Inside.
- Q:What is the ox in the elevator shaft?
- 1 is no, that is, to support the use of the ground with 2 words is necessary 3 elevator side to install 4 is not superfluous do not have to answer it
- Q:Title: a woman was followed by a man, she went into the elevator and found the man also came in.
- Man purpose is you, your home on the third floor. Since there is no danger in the 1,2 layer, then please go to the top, to confirm that he reached the thirteen layers (before playing 110), closed to the first floor. And then escape, it is best to call the speaker, give him a deterrent.
- Q:Which elevator requires the driver
- You have a license of the safety management staff do not have the elevator driver, ISO also engage in, not the banknote notes, we all understand it
- Q:Tangled title: the woman came home and found to be a man to track, when she walked into the elevator when the man came in.
- This sentence: every word is a point of information (comma-based): the first sentence, "home" does not mean "back to the home" (back home is "upstairs", this is "downstairs"); 2 women into the men with, the women get out! So must enter; 3,4,5: because it is downstairs, men positioning "two", like, on the second floor, a layer easily lead witnesses! She is three in order to advance in advance! 6: the man took the knife to the woman stabbed, the elevator door closed, the woman has been dying, "the results of a woman die! Positive solution: a woman by the end of the "three" immediately out of the elevator door to escape the product theory: the problem is the subtle nature of the use of people drop normal thinking, logical thinking! That is, the drama played! So confused you!
We have introduced production facilities and inspecting equipments with advanced world levels from Germany, Italy and other countries, so that keeps a manufacturing capacity about 40,000 sets as annual output, which is a large-scale and modern manufacturing enterprise, facing the global market for elevators, escalators and parking system equipments.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||90.00% Domestic Market
2.90% Southeast Asia
2.10% Eastern Asia
1.50% South America
1.20% South Asia
0.60% Mid East
0.50% Central America
||Machine Roomless Passenger Lift CE Certificate; Passenger Lift CE Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, German
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range