DN spot welder
1. suitable for mild steel and other metal material
2. precise digital meter display
Description of DN spot welder:
Features and purpose
The main transformer is made of imported high-quality silicon steel, with little power loss and low no-load current.
Its exterior use machine-case structure. To transfer pressure, it uses spring pressing structure of lever treadle type. It`s easy to adjust, operate, and maintain.
Welder`s main return circuit is made of thyristor contactless switch circuit, so can turn off quickly, reliably. The welding timing is precise, with high precise welding, and fine repeating ability, so it can realize high-quality welding.
DN1 Serises spot welder is widely used in welding of low carbon steel, line material and stainless steel in industrial production. If can master well the welding timing and current regulation, it can spot weld most of nonferrous metal.
Main technical parameters
Rated Input Voltage(V)
Rated Duty Cycle(%)
Rated Input Capacity(KVA)
Air Cooling,Water Cooling
- Q:What do you mean by "ground arc" of argon arc welding machine? Is it because it doesn't arc or is it connected directly to the ground to prevent electric shock?
- Some of the ground wires come from the positive electrode, some from the negative electrode, and the electrodes are marked or referenced. The electrodes are directly connected to the welded metal objects before welding.
- Q:Can the sub arc welder be used as an electric welder?
- Yes, because they are all drop characteristics. However, the connection mode is the opposite of argon arc welding. The welding torch in the ground arc welding is welded with the ground wire when it is welded by argon arc welding. If the welder has welded with argon welding switch only needs to pull down the switch on the line, if not you will be short circuited gun switch will work best, disconnect the high frequency arc is used, that kind of faith
- Q:Argon arc welding machine does not arc, what is the reason ah?
- Clap sound is high frequency, high frequency, no words, you are not good, send it manufacturers.Two, if there is high frequency, just get some change, change a gas or electric connector, or a quick joint.
- Q:What's the difference between pulsed direct current welding machine and inverter argon arc welding machine?
- If your problem from the internal structure that is a bit complicated, we say that it is the function of it, the former is generally used to direct welding for carbon steel, stainless steel, copper alloy and steel, steel welding; the latter should be added to argon welding, usually used for welding of stainless steel materials.
- Q:Can argon tungsten arc welding be regarded as manual arc welding machine?
- Argon tungsten arc welding argon tungsten arc welding support dual function electrode arc welding, TIG welding can be welding rod arc welding stall switch arc welding position of electrode arc welding welding operation.Single tungsten argon arc welding machine can not be used for electrode arc welding. The two principles work differently.Tungsten arc welding usually uses high frequency arc ignition, lower working voltage to reduce electrode (tungsten) burning;The electrode hand welding adopts the short circuit arc striking (striking, striking or striking the arc), which needs relatively high welding voltage, melting electrode (welding rod) for welding.
- Q:What is the cause of the no ignition in the DC argon arc welding machine?
- Not only a gas argon arc welding, argon arc welding and gas protection, before use to check whether the line of gas pipeline, is not fully open, the welder is not FM correctly, if no problem, that is the machine fault, I hope to help you
- Q:ZX7 inverter type DC arc welding machine, when the welding current is 150A, how much power can it have?
- 1 when the welding current is 150A.2. If the maximum power of ZX7 500 inverter type DC arc welding machine should be 25 thousand volt ampere, we can check exactly how much.3, in fact, kilovolt ampere and kilowatt should be about the same meaning, you should understand.4, according to the current you use, you can calculate the power consumption of the welding machine.5, you can do a rough calculation, (25 / 500) * current you are using now.6, if you use the 150 current, now (25 / 500) * 150=7.5 (kW / h).
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel cold welding machine and argon arc welding machine?
- There must be some differences, but they are all argon arc welding. But there are changes on the program board.
- Q:What does "model BX6-140A" mean by AC arc welding machine?
- Welding current 140A
- Q:What is the reason that argon arc welding machine doesn't strike fire?
- The electrical switch is not connected, or there is a potential inside it.
Our company is a new high-tech enterprise specialized in the study, development and production of AC, DC, Inverter TIG and Special welders. Our company has superior production equipment and high quality control system. We adopt modern management system up to standards of ISO9001:2000. All of our products have got our national CCC certification and Canadian CSA approval, and also comply with UL standard for American market and CE certification for European countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% North America
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average