1. reinforcing steel bar
3.length:3.5m-12m or as customized
Produt Size and Materials of Deformed Bars/ Reinforcing Steel Bars/ Rebar for Construction from China Professional Manufacturer:
(2)12mm-300mm round bar
(3)0.40-1.2mm*1000-1250mm*C electro galvanized steel coil
(4)0.16-1.0mm*900-1250mm*C prepainted galvanized steel coil
(5)0.15-2.0mm*900-1250mm*C hot dipped galvanized steel coil and aluzinc steel coil
(6)0.3-2.0mm*400-1400mm*C cold rolled steel coil
(7)0.80mm-2.0mm mig welding wire
The products exported to Korea, Japan and Southeast Asia, and have a good reputation.
Luli Steel Co., Ltd warmly welcomes all the customers to come to discuss the cooperation and seek common development.
If any questions and need steel information,pls feel free to contact me.
Theorectical Weight Index of Deformed Bars/ Reinforcing Steel Bars/ Rebar for Construction from China Professional Manufacturer:
Cross Sectional Area
standard and grade of Deformed Bars/ Reinforcing Steel Bars/ Rebar for Construction from China Professional Manufacturer
- Q:What is the specific concept of thread steel through water and what is the difference?
- Water cooling technology is used in the production of rebar, and the temperature of controlled cooling termination is higher than the recrystallization temperature of the material. If the temperature is obviously lower than the recrystallization temperature, the surface of the reinforcing steel is easy to form a thin layer of quenching and tempering structure. Quenching and tempering organization once formed, will undermine the strong cuby rebar and welding performance.
- Q:What are the main use of threaded steel?
- The difference between round bar and round bar is that the surface has longitudinal ribs and transverse ribs, usually with two longitudinal ribs and transverse ribs uniformly distributed along the length direction.
- Q:What is the relationship between the price and the hot coil steel prices?
- Effect of hot rolled coil futures price factors are as follows: 1, the steel market supply and demand; 2, lower cost constraint price high or low; 3, the domestic market supply of funds decided to steel price level; the effect of 4, the domestic market competition on the market; 5, the market is expected to boost the role of price change up effect; 6, financial markets and commodity markets on steel prices.
- Q:What is the manufacturing process of the hot rolled thread steel production line?
- The billets used in continuous small mills are generally continuous billets, the length of which is usually 130~160mm, the length is about 6~12 meters, and the billets are 1.5~3 tons in weight. The rolling line is mostly flat interchange arrangement to realize all round rolling without torsion. According to different billet specifications and finished sizes, there are 18, 20, 22 and 24 small mills, 18 of which are mainstream. The use of bar rolling reheating furnace, high pressure water descaling, in addition to the new technology of low-temperature rolling, endless rolling, rolling, rolling development to adapt and improve the precision of rolling billet, rolling mill is mainly to improve the accuracy and speed (up to 18m/s).
- Q:Cast-in-place with 10 mm reinforcement, a good layer or 8 mm double layer? Why?
- The plate near the gable should be equipped with double - layer reinforced wire mesh. Adding radial reinforcement at the corner of the wall. In the region where the temperature and shrinkage stress are greater, a double layer steel mesh should be installed.
- Q:How heavy can a 25 mm thread steel bear?
- Steel is known as hot rolled ribbed bar. Ordinary hot rolled steel bars are made up of HRB and the minimum yield point of the brand. H, R, and B are the first letters in English for hot-rolled (Hotrolled), ribbed (Ribbed) and reinforced (Bars) three words.
- Q:What is thread steel for?
- 1. nominal diameter range and recommended diameterThe nominal diameter of the thread steel is from 6 to 25mm, and the nominal diameter of the standard steel is 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 25,, 32, 40 and 50mm.Allowable deviation of surface shape and dimension of 2. ribbed steel discThe ribbed steel bars with ribbed threads shall meet the following basic requirements:The angle between the transverse ribs and the axis of the steel disc should not be less than 45 degrees. When the angle is not greater than 70 degrees, the direction of the cross section of the thread steel is opposite to that of the upper rib on both sides;The transverse rib and the spacing l shall not be greater than 0.7 times the nominal diameter of the steel;The angle between the sides of the transverse rib and the surface of the threaded steel shall not be less than 45 degrees;The sum of the gap (including the width of longitudinal ribs) between the ends of the cross bar and the end of the cross bar of the threaded steel shall not be greater than 20% of the nominal circumference of the thread steel;When the rebar nominal diameter less than 12mm, the relative rib area should not be less than 0.055; the nominal diameter of 14mm and 16mm, the relative rib area should not be less than 0.060; the nominal diameter is more than 16mm, the relative rib area should not be less than 0.065.
- Q:10 less than three rebar refers to the rebar?
- Grade steel HPB235, grade three steel, HRB400. Where P represents light circle, and R indicates rib (thread).Numbers indicate the degree of flexion (which can be regarded as strength). Is that clear?
- Q:Thread steel 20*9 one is 2.001T. How many pieces of this one?
- Thread steel 20*9, one is 2.001T, and this one has about 90. Thread steel 20*9, parameter is 20mm in diameter, length is 9m.
- Q:Is the steel thread stainless steel?
- Steel is known as hot rolled ribbed bar. Ordinary hot rolled steel bars are made up of HRB and the minimum yield point of the brand. H, R, and B are the first letters in English for hot-rolled (Hotrolled), ribbed (Ribbed) and reinforced (Bars) three words. Hot rolled ribbed bar is divided into two levels, HRB335 (old No. 20MnSi), three HRB400 (20MnSiV, 20MnSiNb, old No. 20Mnti), four grade HRB500 three grade.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range