Decorative Mirror G079
Specifications of Decorative Mirror G079
||MDF backboard, glass|
Usage/Applications of Decorative Mirror G079
Home decoration, offer you a nice room!
Remarks of Decorative Mirror G079
- The color of frame and glass is optional
- Hangers are included
- Backboard in black color
- OEM is available
Picture of the mirror
- Q:What is solid wood furniture, panel furniture? Which one is good?
- Solid wood furniture: solid wood finger joint and log, solid wood finger joint is made of small pieces of wood spliced together, log is the whole piece of woodFurniture: formed by processing wood fiber material, not the original wooden structure, there is no natural wood grain, in addition to the market above now also have common multi-layer solid wood fiber board materials, is a layer of a layer of solid wood materials such superposed.Compare in furniture and solid wood furniture, solid wood furniture, high quality, high technology, and make out the effect of plate gap is large, but because of the problem of crack deformation of solid wood furniture, more strict requirements for wood furniture manufacturers, so to find technical clearance manufacturers in the time of purchase, and furniture, the current production technology generally can meet the requirements, there is no significant technical problems, is currently on the market more popular, acceptance is very high material
- Q:What is paint free furniture?
- In short, paint furniture is furniture paint free. The traditional furniture industry is the plate after the woodworking cutting, punching, thickening, Pihui, stickers or veneer, then paint processing, make furniture more beautiful.
- Q:What is panel furniture
- Panel furniture refers to the assembled and assembled furniture with artificial board as the main base material and plate as the basic structure. Common man-made boards are plywood, blockboard, particleboard, MDF and so on. Plywood (plywood) is often used to make furniture which needs bending and deformation; the properties of blockboard are sometimes influenced by the core material; particleboard (also called particle board, bagasse board) is loose and used only in low grade furniture. The highest cost and most commonly used is medium density fiberboard (MDF). Panel furniture common finishing materials are thin wood (commonly known as paste veneer), wood grain paper (commonly known as stickers), PVC rubber sheet, polyester paint (commonly known as baking paint) and so on. The latter three finishes are usually used for medium and low grade furniture, while natural veneer finishes are used for high-end products.
- Q:What color walls do the white furniture match?
- In addition. Collocation or beige, light brown, light brown, brown. Wallpaper. White lines shut again. (also like European style)
- Q:What material is the most expensive furniture made of?
- The use of convex installation, need to install at the top of the canopy, the bottom of the installation bracket, for the convenience of home users, the top can be equipped with a clothes hanger.
- Q:Why is the price of mahogany furniture so expensive?
- In recent years, with the improvement of people's living standard, more and more people are keen on collecting high-grade mahogany furniture. But the precious wood needs hundreds of years to grow, and the resources are limited. Therefore, the price of it is getting higher and higher. Hope to solve your problem.
- Q:What is soft packing? What is the difference between hard and hard? Is the furniture soft?
- Hard outfit refers to: in addition to infrastructure must meet, in order to meet the structure, layout, function, beautiful housing needs, add all the decorations on the surface or inside the building also includes color, like computer hardware, so the decoration principle is not moving.
- Q:What materials do you use for furniture
- Steel wood furniture is developed in recent years is the traditional varieties, characteristics of furniture manufacturing and machinery manufacturing technology combined with the traditional wood paint and electroplating, copper and steel forging, tailoring technology solution for the integration, improve the product appearance and the degree of mechanization and automation level, saving wood resources, and firm and characteristics simple, easy folding, good repair. At present, China's production and sale of steel and wood furniture, there are various styles of tables, chairs, stools, cabinets, beds. Size specifications for GB3326 - 82 tables, chairs and stools standards, GB3327 - 82 cabinets category standards, GB3328 - 82 bed standards. Products according to material, surface coating, processing technology, divided into general, middle and high quality grades. High-grade steel, wood furniture should have the following conditions:1, the use of advanced materials, such as copper, aluminum alloy, or imported steel plate, iron plate and other high-quality plates.2, finishing high-grade, using gilding, electroplating and other processes.3, fine processing, no scratches, pits, no surface peeling, cracks, no edges, corners, people, scratches, no plating pimple, uniform processing, natural and so on.Plastic furniture:Plastic furniture is made of polyethylene or polyvinyl chloride as raw material. Plastic furniture is light, suitable for modeling and bright colors. The popular plastic furniture has tables, chairs, beds, shelves and kitchen utensils.
- Q:Furniture style selection
- The bed frame is not the main, to buy the awesome mattress. Wardrobe, TV cabinets, bookshelves, in fact, can be done at the time of decoration. That is, the provincial space and beautiful.
- Q:What material is good for solid wood furniture ?
- The first is red sandalwood, is one of the world's most expensive wood materials, mainly grown in the tropics than a hundred years is not useful, that is to say the growth to hundreds of years before you can use it, you can imagine it valuable. Its wood is very fine, the weight is very heavy, the grain is not particularly obvious.Secondly, what we want to say is Manchurian ash, which is a wild plant under international protection, and now it is gradually decreasing. Its material is very tough, and the texture is especially beautiful. It has excellent seismic resistance and steam bending performance. It is not only strong in corrosion resistance, but not susceptible to insect corrosion.
Having been in this field for 5 years, we are one of the main suppliers for the international mirror market. Our factory covers 80,000 square meters and staffs 800 employees. We specialize in manufacturing various Venetian glass products, such as Venetian mirrors and mirror furniture. We have our own strong design team, with stable production capacity and strict quality control.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 0.5 to US$ 1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Mid East; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range